Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:25:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your thought during ECQ  (Read 460 times)
Bitbank.Digital

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 12:01:16 PM

[..snip..]
Is this another conspiracy theory again? I thought that the experts say that this is not man made as this is a new strain of the Corona virus. It seems thought that everyone is pointing to the Chinese government. Well base on reports, there will be no vaccine for the next 12-18 months.

As far as tracking device or something, the closest we hear is that South Korea is sort of like having an app to track everyone, places they have been, stuff like that. So that once they can infected they can just go back and see the places their frequented and people around they met for quarantine. But I don't think this will be implemented. You should get yourself off reading those conspiracies.

Not only south korea has the app, its on the worldwide app store

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barumbado

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 01:00:50 PM

During this pandemic,ECQ implemented.And im thinking its a great opportunity to learn many things that might interests you.As for me,im thinking too that this is the best time to bond with your family,with your loveones,have a quality time with one another.Also this pandemic that cause lockdown to many places all over the world,might teach  us an important lesson.😊
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 01:09:06 PM

seriously micro chips on meds or to prevent the infection  ? wew that was cool but scary at the same time  .

scary because i think this can leave harmful toxic on the body but i think this chips were not made from metals . also scary because what if it can spy us on what we our doing ? many posibilities are running on my head right now    .  better if they can only make it more simple so that people will agree easily and will not become paranoid  . they are only making the situation worst with that 
jonatha28

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 01:30:51 PM

During this pandemic,ECQ implemented.And im thinking its a great opportunity to learn many things that might interests you.As for me,im thinking too that this is the best time to bond with your family,with your loveones,have a quality time with one another.Also this pandemic that cause lockdown to many places all over the world,might teach  us an important lesson.😊
I was thinking if companies will meet some of the changes in positive way - simply by giving some of the tasks to remote workers.
This could lead to shift in economy, because most companies will try to find the cheapest remote worker and we all know they will search outside their homeland.
So only this could affect world economy and there are plenty more factors I personally don't see that could lead to economy shift.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 01:40:36 PM

Where did such bs even come from lmao. The vaccine isn't equal to a chip being implanted into your body. I get what your saying, but the chip being a vaccine is absolute BS. Yes, the idea of implanting chips and having it as some sort of techy thingy that literally help us do everything through the internet, as well as being some sort of tracking device. It wouldn't come to fruition though. All because it infringes on the privacy of a human, which is a very important right for one.

If you want news about the vaccine, stop looking at this type of bs up. Just look up Corona Virus Vaccine testing. A lot has been started and some are still just starting after a few days. No updates on one being good enough to be released to the public though.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 02:33:43 PM

That kind of idea maybe circulating in the internet, those are just theory and it could be true or not, but I don't really think of that anymore, I just have to think the current situation, and if there is a vaccine that would help me not to get infected with covid-19, I would take it without hesitation.

those chips you are talking is not going to be happen, unless our government are corrupt and they are not looking or evaluating the vaccine properly.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 04:41:59 PM

There is no need to get all tin foil hat on this. Vaccines can't have chips inside, the technology to put chips in peoples body is not that well developed enough to put it in a syringe just yet, plus that would really create a whole lot of headaches for the politicians as well if they did something like that and it came out. Also, politicians are the only ones who are capable of pulling something like this, and they are doing very well right now, why would they want to do something like that?

If they are ruler party that means they are getting the votes and if they are not, that means they are getting money for free AND do not have any responsibility neither. So, there is no reason to do something like this at all for the people who are capable of doing it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Ems439 (OP)

Activity: 236
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 05:17:18 PM
Merited by barumbado (1)

CORONA VIRUS, 5G AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER
'
GOOD DAY EVERYONE,
Are you one of those who don’t understand what is going on right now, then you will need to read this write up I decided to put out for those who have ears.
I will be talking about
1. The new World Order
2. The corona virus pandemic
3. The 5G network
4. The Grants for African
5. The Mark of the beast

NOW LET ME GIVE YOU A SUMMARY OF MY SUBMISSION
The gods of this world wants to reduce world population for easier control and management. They want to achieve the following objectives
1. One world economy
2. One world government
3. And one world religion

They want to cage humanity and take over power to be controlled by few individuals and big corporations through Artificial Intelligence.
I hope you know that Artificial Intelligence is beyond using machines to act exactly like human beings; because in this scenario, human beings will be turned into a machine by artificially controlling their brains to perform intelligent tasks as obtained in Artificial Intelligence.
To achieve this, they will compel everyone to take a microchip in form of vaccines in their bodies which will permit them to transact businesses and perform all life’s essentials, without which none of these things can be done.
The major crusaders of this event are:
 Bill Gates,
 Elon Musk,
 Jeff Bezos,
 George Soros,
 Warren Buffet,
 Barack Obama,
 Jacob Rothschild,
 Henry Kissinger,
 the Rockerfellers,
 Bill and Hilary Clinton,
 Tony Blair
and many other world billionaires who are in this project together. Recently I watched a video interview of Mark Zuckerberg on YOUTUBE where he promised Billions of dollars to the Bill Gates cause on Covid-19 vaccine.
Now, you might ask yourself, HOW DO THEY PLAN TO ACHIEVE THIS NEW WORLD ORDER?
The answer is found in the ID2020 Alliance manifestos. You can google this.
What is ID2020 Alliance?
ID2020 Alliance is an innovative public-private partnership committed to improving lives through digital identity. According to the information obtained on the official website of ID2020 alliance, for you to get any attention or support to fight poverty, sickness and obtain any good thing in life, you must have a chip implanted in your body, an identification mark that gives you access in the new world order. If you are a Bible student, you will understand what the Bible says concerning this mark in the book of Revelations Chapter 13 verses 16 – 18.
This ID2020 Alliance started a long time ago but was officially presented in 2018 in a more formal articulation and ethical approaches to digital identity,
by an eleven-member board, in partnership with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
Now, to achieve the Digital Identification of everyone on earth, a microchip most be implanted under the skin of everyone. And the only ways to achieve this is to try and make people to willingly accept the implant on their bodies, or put fear in people that will make them accept it.
Guess what?
they decided to use the two options; that is, to put fear in people and make everyone willingly accept the Microchip.
These are the facts
All existing generation networks up to 4G are not capable of delivering the speed that is required to power all essential services that Digital identification requires to work efficiently, therefore the 5G is required with high frequency at short distances.
5G is the only network for the future. Without 5G, there is no appreciable advancement that can be done in technology. This is the reason why they want 5G rolled out at all cost.
Because China is in trade, technology and economic war with USA, they decided to work fast enough to be the first to lunch the 5G network. Sometimes in July 2019 5G network was rolled out in the city of Wuhan. Then later on, the USA, UK, Italy, France, Iran and others rolled out their 5G in selected Cities in their Countries, not with the primary intention to kill people but the 5G network is inevitable.
The people behind this understands that the 5G is harmful, but the only way to know the extent of damage it can cause is to test it. China wants to be ahead so they agreed to use the “new” innovation in a City where they can easily attribute the cause of death that may likely occur to a virus. Wuhan was known for eating live animals that can easily transmit virus to human, hence the decision to use the City.
The effect of the radiation of 5G network on human body will take about bout 5 to 6 months to evidently manifest, according to Science tech researchers. So, the plan was that, once they have casualty, they will quickly perform experiment on the dead body to ascertain the type of damage that took place in the cells of the body and quickly write a code that can prevent this damage from taking place within the body and put it in the microchip that will be implanted under the skin of everyone. This is the vaccine that Bill Gates was talking about. Anybody who has it implanted on his or her skin will not die of 5G radiation damage. They will say you have been vaccinated and you are no more a danger to human community and so you will be permitted to perform transactions over the 5G network, such as buying and selling under the new world order.
The people dying now are just the collateral damages that must take place before they get their vaccine fully ready for deployment, which is the microchip, that is carrying every other information required to power the next generation technology of Artificial intelligence.
Some scientists will tell you that 5G network has nonionizing radiation and so cannot break chemical bonds, but it’s not true. The World Health Organization's International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) in 2011 classified RFR as "possibly carcinogenic to humans". Then in 2012, $30 million study conducted by the U.S. National Toxicology Program (NTP) found “clear evidence” that two years of exposure to cell phone 2nd, 3rd and 4th Generation RFR increased cancer in male rats and damaged DNA in rats and mice of both sexes. The Ramazzini Institute in Italy also replicated these findings and had the same result, how much more the 5G with 10 times frequency emission efficiency.
Now, Bill Gates and Co understands that the 5G network is the only network that can work with the microchips to be implanted in man to achieve the digital identification number, they decided to widen the scope of the conspiracy.
Once the 5G is installed across test run countries, and in few months begins to cause damage to the cells in form of seizures and instant death, they then conspired to attribute the cause of death to a virus. Since the deaths will definitely occur first in Wuhan, being the first City to roll out 5G, they then prepared a highly contagious Covid-19 and introduced it amongst the people so that they can easily attribute the cause of death to Corona Virus.
The people you see that are dying in their hundreds have been so much exposed to the 5G radiation, so that once corona virus attacks them, they can never survive it. These are the people you see that will just fall down and die in streets and homes. Corona virus is not that dangerous as they make it seem to you. It can be treated. The actual cause of death is radiation from 5G.
This situation will now cause great fear in the hearts of people and they will be ready to accept and embrace any solution.
Now, Bill Gates and Co have developed a MicroChip and then lie to the people that it is the vaccine that will immunize the people against Coronavirus. Meanwhile, it is a microchip that will store all the information required for artificial intelligence and also protect humans from radiation damage. The so-called vaccine will be communicating with the 5G network to transmit information. Only those who refused to take the vaccine will be dying from Radiation, but they will lie that it is the coronavirus killing them, that until they take the vaccine everyone will continue to die. Trust me, nobody wants to die a painful death, so people will be submitting to the vaccine from Bill Gates
Everything about you will be stored in that chip. The ability to withdraw any money you have in the Bank will be stored on the chip. You will not need to carry any card or any information on you again because you have been digitally connected to a central server ready for the one world government, one world economy and one world religion. You will be paid money directly to your account but those who have not received their vaccine which contains the microchip will not be able to spend the money. They cannot buy nor sell.
This is why I am so scared of the much talked about the Grant for the poor in Africa, because part of what they will use to entice people is money. They will give Presidents of nations money to adopt and install 5G networks first in their major Cities and then to other Cities. They will also give huge money to Citizens of Africa through Cooperatives and NGOs. The use of this money by the recipients will only be possible if they have been vaccinated. A lot of people will be vaccinated in other to get the money. Remember that both the Government and everybody is broke now and will be ready to do anything to get funded. It is only illuminati that can give N10million to 40 million people in a country. This amounts to N400 trillion. Only the gods of this world can pay this huge amount to each Country in Africa.
Here is my advice to you if you are waiting for any grant from anywhere, as soon as they ask you to get vaccinated before you can access your grant, please run for your life. And if you are yet to receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior please do now. The end has not come, but it is nearer.
What is really going on with Covid-19 is far too big, too complex, too sinister, too evil, too bizarre and too extraordinary for the average mind to comprehend or accept.
If you stay in Lagos and Abuja, just be observant after the lockdown to see the new installations of 5G networks in some locations. I watched some videos online of these installations but I cannot confirm to you if they are actually the 5G installations. If, however, the installations are for the 5G, this means that they locked you down so that they can do the work. Why was Bill gates saying that more people will die in Africa and especially Nigeria, and that the vaccines should be moved down to Africa?
The Death you are seeing now in Nigeria and Africa at large is the one from Coronavirus and that is why it is not much because it can be treated, and people are recovering from it. After 5 to 6 months of switching on the new 5G network, you will be surprised with the death records we will be having, and they will tell you it’s from Covid-19.
Here are some of the international frontline NGOs that are involved:
1. Mercy Corps.
2. KIVA non-profit organization
3. Hyperledger umbrella
4. iRespond non-profit organization
5. Care international
6. Simprints non-profit
7. International Computing Centre
8. FHI360
9. CITRIS Policy Lab
and several other NGOs who are working with these major ones to distribute money to the poor.
Now, don’t get me wrong; 5G will connect you to everything you can think of. In fact, it is referred to as internet of everything, but it is also a gateway to where you don’t want to go.
The microchip implant in the body is what the Holy Bible describes as the "Mark of the Beast" “666” in the Book of Revelations chapter 13 and once you take it you are doomed forever.
All these are meant to happen after the taken away of the Christians according to the Holy Bible, but Satan is running faster than his shadows. Satan is trying to make sure that some Christians accept this chip even before the rapture takes place.

Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 06:03:23 PM

That kind of idea maybe circulating in the internet, those are just theory and it could be true or not, but I don't really think of that anymore, I just have to think the current situation, and if there is a vaccine that would help me not to get infected with covid-19, I would take it without hesitation.

those chips you are talking is not going to be happen, unless our government are corrupt and they are not looking or evaluating the vaccine properly.

There will be people outrage if they have that chip placed in their body and there could be revolt if they insist it, these are all theories I have read articles about vaccines and so far I have not yet found a trusted article that will use vaccine along with Nano chips, this pandemic have created so many theories.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 06:16:56 PM

what if the Corona virus is a man made?and of course the vaccine is also a man made,,and the vaccine contain the chips,

It's man made if you consider the Wuhan market selling exotic animals which are unsafe to eat, but if you think this is some kind of biological weapon its highly unlikely especially on how it was quickly discovered part of the coronavirus family and not some kind of unique virus not known to men. I know conspiracy theories are a lot during these type of days but there is really nothing more to it if you really consider the facts. This COVID-19 virus was not created by a person if it was it will be killing more and spreading more but as of right now the only way it spready is from people who are violating their lockdown guidelines and try to protest about it, COVID-19 isn't even airborne and can only spread through droplets.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 11:58:05 PM

For me,I thought this covid19 pandemic is a wake up call for all of us,not only in the Philippines but all over the world,what if the Corona virus is a man made?and of course the vaccine is also a man made,,and the vaccine contain the chips,that called we save from the covid if we take a vaccine.. but...I read the article before,the article saying we need to wear a chips as our personal identy,we don't have any access like a bank,stores and etc..if we don't have a chips in our body,,,this quarantine think me a lot,what is the meaning of life if this chips happen...should you take the vaccine??

Well, another conspiracy. Although there is a possibility that this is happening, but TBH, it is not, we are adding more fire to the flame that started some months ago. No solid proof to back this up, and there are flaws with this conspiracy One is that not all of the people would be able to take the vaccine as it is not even made and not all are contaminated. Another thing is that not all of the government will be accepting to this as we all know most of the governments in our world are all humanitarian.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
michellee

Activity: 2772
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 05:49:18 AM

That is cool if we need to have a chip inside our body. It's like what I see in the movie.

But if the chips contain a vaccine for this pandemic or for protecting our body from the virus, then I think we can have the vaccine because if we don't have it, we will not be safe. I don't know if that virus is a man-made or not, but I think the professional still work hard to find the virus. We hope we can always take care of our health.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 06:40:33 AM

For me,I thought this covid19 pandemic is a wake up call for all of us,not only in the Philippines but all over the world,what if the Corona virus is a man made?and of course the vaccine is also a man made,,and the vaccine contain the chips,that called we save from the covid if we take a vaccine.. but...I read the article before,the article saying we need to wear a chips as our personal identy,we don't have any access like a bank,stores and etc..if we don't have a chips in our body,,,this quarantine think me a lot,what is the meaning of life if this chips happen...should you take the vaccine??

In regards to the chip, no one can force you to put things inside of your delicate body. What a strange thing to do! People should do that willingly (*really willingly). If they decide to force such things in you, then you know it's time to flee such society for safety. I will recommend fleeing to good communities that are independent of the systems, that live in isolated places, like in forest, caves etc

Isn't it uncomfortable if this chip really get inside of your body? Being aware of there's something inside your body is really uncomfortable most especially if people are not used in that way of getting the vaccine. If the vaccine is already discovered, it should be injectable so that people will become relax while doing it. I'm not really in favor of doing this chips thing as a cure for the corona virus, we should make it in a traditional way, making it in a liquid form. Communities will become more scared if they knew that the vaccine that will go through their body is in a solid form of chip. This is just a weird thing and really far from a reality, we're not that futuristic enough, our technology is still under development and the thing that the OP suggested is based on some sci-fi movies.

jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 02:07:43 PM

It's a global issue thus it's called pandemic. I think you are confused about the virus itself and the micro chip implanted in our bodies, this is my opinion.

We don't know if the virus is man-made or not, there will be certain agencies that will deal on this matter once the world is totally covid-19 free. And for the chip thing, that's about the identification that's been on the news even before this pandemic. The RFID was already being used by some countries specifically for cars and licenses, etc.

Implanting a chip in a person's body is not the vaccine.

Don't be confused with that.

I don't think a nanochip (this is possible from my point of view) will be integrated to this vaccine. Also, not only one pharma company is developing this vaccine, there are a lot actually. And all of them are in the race who will finally develop an effective vaccine. After this research and testing, I don't think only one company will produce the vaccine that will cater the global population. So including nanochip I think is not their goal here. It is for the humanity and not any conspiracy theory about it.
Yes.

It's like a competition for the developers of the potential vaccine because the first one will get recognition and praises all around the globe. Thus, they'll also get a sure market that will be bought by most affected countries by this virus.

I've heard of this chip thing as a conspiracy but let's remove the confusion that it's not really part of the vaccine. Unless, we see it with our naked eyes.

Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 03:57:19 PM

Do you have the source about the article that you have read about wearing chips as our personal identity?

I honestly think that this virus is really man made that i don't think it is not came from bats or any species because maybe the goal of the creator of these virus is to lessen the population of every people in the world before he will release the cure for the virus. But i don't we need chips as our personal identity because we don't need at all and we don't have any time to create such thing in the middle of crisis.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 04:35:53 PM

The virus could be man made, there are a lot of debates about that, but the NANO thing where movie have you watched that, quite impossible for anyone to put something inside your body that will control, there are a lot of ways to do track people but not putting something inside the body, I will not vote for any lawmaker who propose that and no one will.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 08:53:57 AM

I don't think this virus is man-made because it would have known to the world if that was true, but researchers told that the virus doesn't have any evidence to prove that it is man-made. But there is a high possibility that this virus has spread to the community purposely
It is not proven but there US are thinking of a possibility that the virus is a man made, and they are linking this to China.

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-investigating-chinese-lab-covid-19-theory-2020-4

I've heard a lot of news about that, their speculation but they can't confirm it.
maybe by the time they will find the cure, then it would be easy for them to determine if the virus is a man made or not.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ems439 (OP)

Activity: 236
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 01:17:17 AM

That is cool if we need to have a chip inside our body. It's like what I see in the movie.

But if the chips contain a vaccine for this pandemic or for protecting our body from the virus, then I think we can have the vaccine because if we don't have it, we will not be safe. I don't know if that virus is a man-made or not, but I think the professional still work hard to find the virus. We hope we can always take care of our health.
Cool? Could you imagine if ever you have a chip in your body? Well,if you rich then it's cool..but what about the the poor...they can't afford to buy foods,..
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1215

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2020, 03:05:32 AM

Cool? Could you imagine if ever you have a chip in your body? Well,if you rich then it's cool..but what about the the poor...they can't afford to buy foods,..
Micro Chips? Not so bad. Cheesy
The idea of conspiracy about the pandemic that caused lockdown or ECQ may or may not be true because there is still no single concrete evidence that will prove the conspiracy. Experts all over the globe are working to find a cure or a vaccine for this coronavirus but chips that will be implanted to everyone's body for the vaccine may not be a good idea because it might be used for evil purposes as well.

For now, the only thing that we can contribute as a citizen and not one of the frontliner is to stay at home and be healthy to avoid the spread of the virus. Prevention is better than cure and since we don't have a vaccine yet better be stayed at home to prevent getting infected.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Lorence.xD

Activity: 1624
Merit: 315

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 11:18:58 AM

This quarantine surely will make an impact in our lives, things will never be the same when the pandemic is over. This is also a wake up call for many people to change their way of thinking. I do not think that the virus is man-made, this is just a good scapegoat for people who wants to find answers to this despair inducing pandemic, I understand that people are in their houses and can't do anything but please do not spread misinformation because it will cause panic and we all know that people are actually believing this things because we all think that we are all delivering a credible news without ever checking the source. I am disappointed that people will try to spread just so that people will believe them.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████