Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:28:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Important Information About TheQuin, Wetsuit, & Freebitco.in  (Read 264 times)
cryptokings2019 (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:14:39 AM

Me and 2 of my friends facinated with Bitcoin joined Freebitco.in against my friends uncle advice joined there for the interest.  One friend took a chance with 100 bets on auto bet betting around 10 Satoshis and he said it looked like he won around 100.  When he went back to make his next hourly claim his balance of 2 Million Satoshis had dropped to around 100k.  He really thought his account was hacked.  He wrote support and they told him to look at his history which was impossible to do on a cell phone so he went to a laptop and with each bet 2 Jackpot bets one for 12,500 and 13 Satoshis had been deducted from his balance.  He wrote them and said he never clicked those bets and would never bet on that.  So he went on to make hourly claims and everytime he did multiple jackpot bets would be clicked sometimes as many as 4.  He went to their Facebook and saw others claiming the same thing happened to them.  One said they were threatened by Freebitco.in and Ken took that to support and they said he should not believe everything he reads but to address his concern they set a special code to unclick jackpot bets that are accidentally clicked.  This did not make sense to him and he felt some offer of compromise was in order.  They basically said too bad too sad and to take it as a life lesson.  When he revealed he was 14 years old and was in contact with their Government his account was banned.  I was his referral and my deposits of 1.3 Million Satoshis were stolen from me on fake claims of Multi Accounting Abuse when we used our own devices, emails, and deposits.

He came here to create awareness of what happened only to be insulted and called multiple names so I came here in his defense only to be insulted as well by TheQuin.  In a search on the Forum anyone who complains about this site becomes the two time victim first of loss, and then insults.  If you go to Trust Pilot or Lotto Exposed all the complaints are the same.  Those who use it to claim as just a free faucet has great things to say and those who play the games tell a much better story.  Overall their score between the two rating sites is below 50% out of 100%.  All statements of truth is removed as Spam though I feel the information is relavent as it warns others of possible consequences others could face.  See how TheQuinn covers the truth and belittles High School students with needless names and references of needing special education.  To me this just shows he his on the defense and give my stories of facts even more validity.  The right thing he should have done was offered Ken some kind of compromise and refund my deposits which I hold proof of making.  To steal my 1.3 Million Satoshis on false claims of Multi Accounting Abuse when I may of claimed 1000 Free Satoshis from their faucet at best should have been returned but no he is a drama queen and is going to defend his actions to the death of the site and believe me I am working on it.

Quote from: TheQuin on May 06, 2019, 05:59:04 AM
Quote from: cryptokings2019 on May 06, 2019, 03:54:49 AM
TheQuin is a liar that begs people for Merit because he has such a poor reputation.

That reading comprehension deficit disorder you suffer from really is very severe. I already corrected you on this once:

Quote from: TheQuin on May 03, 2019, 03:36:32 AM
Quote from: cryptokings2019 on May 03, 2019, 02:46:50 AM
Look at TheQuin's Trust Score!  He actually begs for Merit, ~

You really are the most outstandingly thick specimen to walk this planet. That's feedback I left people that begged for Merit from me. If you are suddenly interested in how other members of the forum rate the value of my posts have a look at the earned Merit statistics here. https://bpip.org/report.aspx?r=mostmerited

On my trust summary that is listed as "Sent feedback" meaning to anyone with more than one brain cell to rub together that I sent it. I would highly recommend that you get some help with your deficiency. There are schools for people with special needs like yourself. Then you might be able to go back and understand that I have already adequately answered and explained all your complaints. The other people reading these threads have already told you that and also told you the correct place on the forum to post about it.

Lets get some things straight here.  I do not claim to be an expert at anything.  You have proven you are truly the expert of deception, theft, and the master of insults.  I told you I am a Freshmen in High School that's considered 9th grade.  Your continued aggressive insults only verify everything I say is 100% true.  To tell Ken he lost his balance from a malfunction that was related to his device but you were able to fix it begs to question what else you can fix like odds, contests, lottery, ect.  When he gave you the smackdown you banned his account and stole my balance on false claims of Multi Accounting Abuse.  THERE WAS NO PROOF!  Just your word which cannot be trusted.  Everytime I post proof and facts you admittedly have it removed.  I take Accounting & Business Law in School.  In Accounting your statement of Multi Accounting means a business that maintains multiple ledgers to avoid paying taxes on their profits.  Now in Business Law I was showing the teacher your contest where you are using the Copyrighted & Trademark names and photos of LAMBORGHINI and as a Class Project and extra credit he suggested I report this infringement to the company because he said he was 100% sure written permission was not received, so yeah I am up for that as I have nothing to lose and might even get a free keychain for reporting it and then turn around and sell it for $100 the equivalent to what you stole from me in Bitcoin.  Another thing is people must trust you awarded it, however in the United States which you said is Flea Infested an Independent Company is hired to supervise that the contest prize was in fact awarded.  There is no mention of the winner paying their taxing body for the prize either.  So I am not as "Thick" or Stupid as you think.  Also at least 10 Abuse complaints are also being sent to Cloudflare too, you know the company you claimed to own where I have the screenprint.   So I hope it was worth it to defend your fake honor.  Still don't know what you mean about sucking the piss out of me either you pedophile.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 05:20:21 AM

Wall of text.

You won’t be taken seriously like this. We need screenshots and proof if you want help, also moaning about senior members as well as a site in the same post won’t help you out

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Ldavid86

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 11:58:25 PM

Hello can contact with you?
I happened something similar.
I have an image capture my email
Is ldcriscueli@gmail.com
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2020, 08:25:12 AM

Hello can contact with you?
I happened something similar.
I have an image capture my email
Is ldcriscueli@gmail.com

If you think that they have done something wrong with you then don't hesitate to open a thread on scam accusation section. I don't know actually what really happened with you but to make your accusation valid and acceptable please try to provide enough evidences (Screenshots, Transaction details, Email screenshots, Chat history etc) with that.

For a better view you can visit this topic; Scam Report Format (Use it to make scam reports properly)

Please don't follow the way of writing annoying article like "OP" did.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████