Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:35:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Robot Trading survived for a long time period  (Read 667 times)
tomkurniawan (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 12:28:54 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2020, 08:30:02 AM by tomkurniawan

He we are back for the old bot. It is survived for a long time till now
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ftminfo

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 07:17:40 AM

Does this really work as promised any one tried it?
MisterBitconio

Activity: 65
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 12:06:09 PM

The thing about these trading bots is that if you can really double your investment that easily, you wouldnt be selling it.

Also, huge investment banks pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to bring in data scientists and programmers so that they can try and beat the market by 3-5% at best.

This is ridiculous, but good luck nonetheless.
MisterBitconio

Activity: 65
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 12:58:04 PM

The thing about these trading bots is that if you can really double your investment that easily, you wouldnt be selling it.

Also, huge investment banks pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to bring in data scientists and programmers so that they can try and beat the market by 3-5% at best.

This is ridiculous, but good luck nonetheless.
It is as same as why many experienced and profitable trader giving an offer for the other to copy his trading. It is because made him another income. Beside that when the customer who copy his trade was growing bigger profit than him it is not made him as a losers when the customer richer than him

Except the actual professional traders (who get figures around a 55% success rate) dont do that. You're thinking of the scam "crypto coaches" who make more by selling their programs than they do by trading.

Your bot success rate is due to variance. Let it run for a while and it'll even out.
tomkurniawan (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 01:02:21 PM

Hello so far we are doing good and some of my customer is put on real account with those bot (EA net89) and it still good till now with very low drawdown. The reason I temporarily stopped my post was I am just afraid if there is so many people using those bot till it could moving the market, then the broker will ban those bot. What I have been observed since now, there is so many EA going public then it was used by so many people then it will crash, thats why I stopped my post and always keeping touch with my previous customer only. Thank you we will having another EA on the future with limited customer too, dont missed it. Email : tomkurniawan11@gmail.com
I will choosing limited person from my email. Thanks
tomkurniawan (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 06:01:29 AM

Sorry for not updating. This is our update till today
https://ibb.co/XsWTYpd
https://ibb.co/yVKL2kr
tomkurniawan (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 07:04:11 AM

Here we are updating that the robots can survive for a long time
https://ibb.co/XZ4Nb4X
This is EA works as scalper with the rule :
1. Single Entry EA
2. Clear SL and TP
3. Risk Reward Ratio minimum 1:1
4. Have been tested for long time
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/tomkurniawan/lucky-break/6478680
For those who are interested kindly contact me via direct message or email me : tomkurniawan11@gmail.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: