Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:36:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts with googley-thoughts?  (Read 1107 times)
Matthew N. Wright (OP)
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
November 21, 2011, 04:06:49 AM

Hamburgers?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xenland
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
November 21, 2011, 04:08:45 AM

AMBERGERS AND WOOT BEER
AMBERGERS AND WOOT BEER!!

AMBERGERS AMBERGERS AMBGERS!
mjcmurfy

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2011, 04:20:39 AM

Hamburgers? Not bloody likely. Surely you mean hotdogs!!

http://www.bitcointorrentz.com/images/bct_button_117_30.png - BitCoinTorrentz.com: High-speed HTTP torrent downloads. 0.05 btc/gb. Up to 50% discount with free membership!
deslok

Activity: 462

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
November 21, 2011, 04:25:30 AM

Hamburgers? Not bloody likely. Surely you mean hotdogs!!

no he meant bacon!

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 21, 2011, 04:34:02 AM

I had a crazy stalker ex-girlfriend and through some facebook stalking, she knew I had a lady coming to visit for a week and on the first day my ladyfriend got there, we are walking up to my house coming from the airport and there is a wine bottle sitting on the porch filled with flowers with googly eyes on them...I knew it was from the psychopath, but I had no idea what precipitated it. I was all sorts of weirded out, especially as I was not familiar with the SNL sketch.

So basically, fuck googly-anything, unless it's on a cat sweatshirt. Then it's ok.
Matthew N. Wright (OP)
Untrustworthy

View Profile
November 21, 2011, 04:46:56 AM

I had a crazy stalker ex-girlfriend and through some facebook stalking, she knew I had a lady coming to visit for a week and on the first day my ladyfriend got there, we are walking up to my house coming from the airport and there is a wine bottle sitting on the porch filled with flowers with googly eyes on them...I knew it was from the psychopath, but I had no idea what precipitated it. I was all sorts of weirded out, especially as I was not familiar with the SNL sketch.

So basically, fuck googly-anything, unless it's on a cat sweatshirt. Then it's ok.

That's some funny shit. I only have a facebook fan page now. I don't like knowing what people are watching/listening to/thinking 24/7 and I certainly know they don't want to know that about me.

RandyFolds

View Profile
November 21, 2011, 04:53:05 AM

That's some funny shit. I only have a facebook fan page now. I don't like knowing what people are watching/listening to/thinking 24/7 and I certainly know they don't want to know that about me.

This was a few years ago when facebook was just a tool to paruse the incoming freshman and check if skirts had boyfriends. Now everyone's parents are on there, and people treat it like a legitimate form of communication. I recently got out of a pretty long relationship, and now that I am chasing talent again, it seems like facebook has become an integral tool in the hooking up scene...it's retarded.
Matthew N. Wright (OP)
Untrustworthy

View Profile
November 21, 2011, 06:58:28 AM

This was a few years ago when facebook was just a tool to paruse the incoming freshman and check if skirts had boyfriends. Now everyone's parents are on there, and people treat it like a legitimate form of communication. I recently got out of a pretty long relationship, and now that I am chasing talent again, it seems like facebook has become an integral tool in the hooking up scene...it's retarded.

I think facebook is a fucking horrible way to meet girls, mainly because there is no anonymity. You can't just ask a girl "Would you like to go to a movie tomorrow night?", have her decline, then ask someone she knows the same thing. We're not talking about cheating here, we're just talking about social transparency. Facebook is too goddamn transparent in all the wrong places.

ALPHA.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2011, 07:01:21 AM

I find the concept of looking for women obsolete. Generally this seems to apply to people in general. All of the best people in my life have found me.

Hookups over Facebook have been lackluster in my experience. Every girl I found over it had low self-esteem; an automatic 0 out of 10. I don't babysit. It seems the lack of confrontation is only a magnet for nobodies.
RandyFolds

View Profile
November 21, 2011, 07:04:06 AM

Jesus. I am not talking about meeting women with facebook, I am saying it is now an accepted tool in the dating community. It's ridiculous.
ALPHA.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2011, 07:06:33 AM

Jesus. I am not talking about meeting women with facebook, I am saying it is now an accepted tool in the dating community. It's ridiculous.
Definitely. I blame the corporatist cancer that is eating up original venues. Now it's all let's go to Globalist Franchise #3 on Saturday. It feels like fucking Demolition Men nowadays and that every restaurant has become Taco Bell. If we had real social outlets and plazas besides these cookie cutter businesses we call entertainment, the dating scene wouldn't be as shitty as it is today.

Heck, it might just be my area. Every road seems to lead to the exact crap where I am. I need to move closer to the Hookah bars.
BTCurious

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.

View Profile
November 21, 2011, 08:20:29 AM

OkCupid is a good dating site though.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: