Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:12:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [resolved] "1xbit" blocked my withdrawals  (Read 280 times)
Aeshman (OP)

Activity: 497
Merit: 77

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 04:27:38 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2020, 02:25:45 PM by Aeshman

I created 1xbit account 5 months ago, I did not used it often and did not throw in much money.

But it look like that it is cloudy in "paradise" today and 1xbit want to lost all their users. At the time of writing this post my balance is 7.56 mbtc.
https://imgur.com/a/cuev95l

In screenshot you see all inputs/outputs on my account.

16.09 I tried to withdraw part of amount to my litecoin addres which I used for deposit but withdrawal was blocked.
I know that 1xbit have questionable reputation, but I did not thought that they will block my account even for $70, seriously?

I don't have much hope here because a lot of negative trust on their account, and if nothing will happen then let it be another reminder for those who decide to play in "reliable" bookmaker.
Payment proof: https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/address/MMM67SWxEvtLNwban7kxDXXCVe8JYKX6bD/

They say they will check it, still no answer:
https://imgur.com/a/6BKMg7l

Rejected withdrawals:
https://imgur.com/a/1uLU4AR

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2835882

upd
I changed the title of the topic as the problem was resolved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2020, 05:02:14 PM

It's their old technique, nothing new. You should know about their shady activities since you are a user of this forum for a long time. Even they have opened resolution thread ad we were friendly enough to help them short out all the accusation. But fortunately, they aren't friendly enough to solve accusations, rather than new accusations have been popping up. I know your case will be ended up with a false claim that you have a violation of their rules (terms & conditions). But they will not provide any solid evidence. Perhaps they would return your deposit fund but I am not sure about that. Just try to get back your capital at least and avoid gamble with them.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2020, 05:16:36 PM

I know that 1xbit have questionable reputation, but I did not thought that they will block my account even for $70, seriously?
I am really surprised after hearing all your thoughts about them but sorry to say that after getting scammed all your realization have no value in real. Always keep in mind platform like them can do anything and its not a fact how big or small the amount is. Before using their platform it was necessery for you to check people's reviews about them but unfortunately you missed that part.

I don't have much hope here because a lot of negative trust on their account, and if nothing will happen then let it be another reminder for those who decide to play in "reliable" bookmaker.
Payment proof: https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/address/MMM67SWxEvtLNwban7kxDXXCVe8JYKX6bD
Have you contacted them through their bitcointalk official account? If not then i will suggest you to give them a PM including this thread link. Although i don't think they have care about accusations like this but you can make a last try from your end.

Here is their official account; 1xbit_official

You can follow this thread to get guidelines about Proper scam report format.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

Aeshman (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 07:34:13 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2020, 07:44:21 PM by Aeshman

It's their old technique, nothing new. You should know about their shady activities since you are a user of this forum for a long time. Even they have opened resolution thread ad we were friendly enough to help them short out all the accusation. But fortunately, they aren't friendly enough to solve accusations, rather than new accusations have been popping up. I know your case will be ended up with a false claim that you have a violation of their rules (terms & conditions). But they will not provide any solid evidence. Perhaps they would return your deposit fund but I am not sure about that. Just try to get back your capital at least and avoid gamble with them.
Thank you for your advice, I will try to do so. The amount is not very large, and I hope for a positive solution to this problem.

Have you contacted them through their bitcointalk official account? If not then i will suggest you to give them a PM including this thread link. Although i don't think they have care about accusations like this but you can make a last try from your end.

Yes, I've already wrote them a PM and indicated a link to this thread. I have not violated any of their rules and I hope this is just a misunderstanding that will be resolved in my favor.
And thank you for your advice too.
Bitcoin577

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 07:51:10 PM

Thank you for your advice, I will try to do so. The amount is not very large, and I hope for a positive solution to this problem.

Yes, I've already wrote them a PM and indicated a link to this thread. I have not violated any of their rules and I hope this is just a misunderstanding that will be resolved in my favor.
And thank you for your advice too.
You are here on this forum for some long time before depositing check these accusations surely helps you because this site is already tagged as scam site by many other members already
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5277227.msg55242869#msg55242869
1xbit_official
Copper Member

Activity: 744
Merit: 23

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2020, 07:20:03 AM

hi Aeshman, thanks for writing me in PM.

I have forwarded your details to our security team, and by now your account should be opened for withdrawals, please check it.

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
  ▂▃▅▆█ OUR CAMPAIGNS: EARN UP TO $170! █▆▅▃▂
    Over 13 BTC restored [updatable]  ❱❱❱ CHECK HERE                 
efialtis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2020, 07:22:22 AM

I have forwarded your details to our security team, and by now your account should be opened for withdrawals, please check it.

Do you mind sharing why it was blocked in the first place?

Btw, still waiting to hear back from you but I guess that's never gonna happen?

KeezAZA

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 07:25:57 AM

have you got your money back or not how will they attract new users with those claims 

efxes
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 10:57:41 AM

I've also had my deposits taken, I deposited $27,500 onto Cloudbet I think they might be same company.  They froze funds and told me they aren't returning.  (125 BCH)
Aeshman (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 01:36:47 PM

Hello 1xbit_official link,
Yes, I've received your message and after that I was able to withdraw my money. Thank you for your help.

That's correct, I've managed to withdraw everything. But what was the point in blocking it? Is there any guarantee that it won't happen once again?
efialtis
Legendary

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2020, 01:43:14 PM

Yes, I've received your message and after that I was able to withdraw my money. Thank you for your help.

That's correct, I've managed to withdraw everything. But what was the point in blocking it? Is there any guarantee that it won't happen once again?

Man, there are enough options out there - why would you take a "risk"? Highly recommended to leave them now and forever...

Aeshman (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 01:50:51 PM

Man, there are enough options out there - why would you take a "risk"? Highly recommended to leave them now and forever...

Yes, you are right, of course. But after all, excitement and all that .. Roll Eyes
The risk is everywhere, and in cryptocurrencies it is also there. But in any case, I'm glad this problem solved well for me.
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 02:17:45 PM

Great to see that it solved.

you may change the title though!
1xbit_official
Copper Member

Activity: 744
Merit: 23

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2020, 02:21:06 PM

But what was the point in blocking it? Is there any guarantee that it won't happen once again?

i didn't receive any info about the exact reason, but I think it's about suspicious activity. Sometimes our system bans a player if he uses VPN, plays on a compromised match, or even by a mistake - in these cases we usually remove all restrictions on an account.

@efialtis, I think I have news for your friend, but I'm not ready to share them yet. Will pm you tomorrow

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
  ▂▃▅▆█ OUR CAMPAIGNS: EARN UP TO $170! █▆▅▃▂
    Over 13 BTC restored [updatable]  ❱❱❱ CHECK HERE                 
Aeshman (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 02:22:21 PM

Great to see that it solved.

you may change the title though!
You are right, now I will change the name of the topic.
Blogab

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 06:19:08 PM

But what was the point in blocking it? Is there any guarantee that it won't happen once again?

i didn't receive any info about the exact reason, but I think it's about suspicious activity. Sometimes our system bans a player if he uses VPN, plays on a compromised match, or even by a mistake - in these cases we usually remove all restrictions on an account.

@efialtis, I think I have news for your friend, but I'm not ready to share them yet. Will pm you tomorrow

Why do you ignore my case?

Pay my money 1XBIT SCAM BOOKIE
efialtis
Legendary

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2020, 06:41:42 PM

Hey,

that sounds good - will I hear from you by tomorrow? Thanks.

efxes
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 10:25:38 PM

Very very very good to hear. 

I wish the same could be said for my scam accusation case against cloudbet.  They are holding $15,000 from me right after I deposited $25,000 and lost some I went to withdraw, now they are saying they are keeping it becuase in the lifetime of the account I have made more and that I am not entitled to the funds because they say I logged in from a USA address bla bla.  Help me please.
Blogab

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 07:49:52 PM

''plays on a compromised match''

What is this?

You offer bets on !! UNDER 12 russian indoor soccer  ( no joke) !! and wanna tell us something about compromised matches?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: