Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:34:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Fully-Featured Trading Automation Framework  (Read 109 times)
sha1337 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 04:21:52 AM

Hey guys, I've been here for a while but this is my first post. Let me put this straight with much details as possible, I've developed this trading automation framework for the past couple years, this was going to be released publicly and commercially, in short it have all it takes to compete with current similiar solutions out there and actually outperform some of them if not all in many of the related aspects but this is a field where many problems can be solved with various approaches, however from the way I see it this solution has the closest solution approach to be a kinda state-of-the-art automation framework, its my opinion after all but it doesn't come from emotions only but from actual insights and factors.

Why I didn't pursue my bussiness plan to disribute this commercially as planned? The answer is time and unexpected events of life, this in short I might give more details in private.

What does the framework do?
- Ability to develop strategies in native python code or even with simple expressions, with access to full python environment and ready to use on-demand data such as +70 indicators or candlestick data, orderbook, etc.
- This approach is much like the approach used in quantconnect but its more cleaner and straight-forward since the framework does only require a signal from your python code or the triggers (expressions) in order to execute an entry/exit and the framework continues to moderate the trade on both sides according to preset trade parameters such as take-profit or stop-loss or the trail, etc.
- Can watch and manage concurrently unlimited number of pairs with multiple strategies or a single strategy.
- Absolute accurate backtesting engine that works in conjuction with the main trading engine, along a simulation engine as well. Both can run on unlimited number of pairs concurrently.
- Plug & Play plugins that can interact with any source of information using full python environment without any sort of limitation, for example its easy to write a plugin that takes signals from any source such as Telegram channels or whatever.
- Full risk management across all strategies and pairs combined plus static or even dynamic TPs and SLs targets.
- Ability to use market or limit orders using different price plugins, and of course ability to develop custom price plugins along the already existing ones.
- Telegram control and notification integration
- Can be easily compiled to native binary on any platform resulting in a huge performance boost.
- Very low memory, CPU and disk footprint.
- Strategies are plug & play so one may sell his strategies to others along the framework itself, with time and other limits you set.
- Uses a unified interface for engaging the exchange so adding more exchanges is as easy as adding another plugin, even stock brokers, etc. (Currently supports Binance only)
- Except making the decision for an entry or exit no code-writing is needed everything else is ruled in well structured JSON, even the decision making can be made using simple expressions as mentioned and hence no need for coding by its meaning at all.
- When getting this open source, I can provide support to whatever FR possible with or without additional fees, depends on the feature.

Cost and Agreement:
I'm selling both open source or fully compiled, sure the compiled is cheaper and also only tied to one API key.
The cost depends on our agreement, whether its for personal use only or you tend to take advantage of this commercially and redistribute to public space, I'm open to all kind of agreements. This can be taken to another level where it will be a full bussiness just like any other existing product out there!

Additional information:
I've been talking above about the stable version which is fully ready for production of even like I said public redistribution, there is another branch of the framework that is currently in-progress and contains many other improvements such as managing and providing full trade data from within the triggers (code), this enables taking preset trade data from tradingview alerts, which does not exist in any other solution, along with any other source (Telegram, etc). This of course is not the only benefit from this feature, the core benefit is an absolute quant-algo trading experience where everything is built already and the user just need to set under what conditions he want it to operate, some may not be able to understand this now, I can speak more details in private.
Another significant feature of the dev branch is ability to backtest foreign signals such as a backtest of a Telegram signals channel or other sources of signals.

I'm open to sell this to anyone who is interested with different costs according to our deal and our disscussions.
As well as partenership offers if possible.
I have the docs, they speak in more details however not all details since I just suddenly stopped during their deveploment for the purpose I mentioned above. I cannot post docs here since I do not want to expose the product name publicly yet considering my situation.

Feel free to contact me on Telegram @greeenogre or email subesp32 at gmail dot com, or through a private msg here.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: