Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:39:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much have you earned in one year  (Read 5042 times)
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 11:43:34 AM

In 2020 I only made $400 from bounties CTSI because at that time I immediately sold tokens for business purposes and for this year I received $900 from bounties and airdrops, there are many many airdrops in 2021 such as safepal, project fund from solana and many more, to earn bounty income, I need to be online for more than 6 hours outside the forum and trade to get bigger profits, currently the bounty signature allocation is decreasing for ranks below Full member, but I'm sure there are still many BM that provide opportunities for members with lower ranks

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 12:10:49 PM

Since we are living in crypto, it is clear that sealing it with $ or fiat stats is not specific when it comes to withdrawals.  My best time to make money in bounty/ airdrop was 2018 with about 4 ETH at the time.  I invested then and completely failed.  Lol
armanhusni

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 06:06:56 PM

Ive invested in Bitcoin since 2017 and I did make some good money but I have my regrets like selling away some altcoins that later turn big in January 2018, the highest ROI for me so far was in 2017 and that's just around 5k, since 2017 crypto have taken a new turn, more tougher than the pasts years

I don't have a plan like you do friend. because every time I get a token, I immediately sell it and never think if the price of the token will go fantastic like the current price..

what you do is also right in my opinion, but if you get a bounty token that has a small supply and has a more valuable opportunity for the future then it's better to keep the token you get in your wallet and wait for the right time for you to sell

MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 06:31:28 PM

I believe in the development of blockchain technology and in the opportunities that investment in cryptocurrencies brings. If I didn’t make money on it today, I’ll try to make money later.
zachyboy090118
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 07:25:49 AM

I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.

Bounties is insane during 2015 to 2017 almost paid hunters in right amount, and after that year bounties no longer paidable and most of the project doing bounties is failure, some are successful but wont paid bounty hunters. I start bounties in year 2018 and that time its not healthy almost gone and fall into scammed but not all because one time im lucky that one bounty project paid me for $200 and its okay as rank is only copper member which equal to member rank.

On those higher rank i think they can know it already, its pandemic time and most of them is openminded of what to do in times like this, they can manage it properly during this crisis.
CDC AP

Activity: 463
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 10:22:22 AM

I have seen no one shares whoever has earned some big amount...who have not earned only those share
m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 11:03:26 AM

This question is not appropriate if asked in the forum, because it relates to the privacy of every bounty hunter, I'm sure there are many who earn from this forum but I doubt if anyone will want to tell how much they earn in one year from this forum

Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 05:17:18 PM

Sometimes I gain profit in trading and after sometimes there may be loss. There are always fluctuation in trading. No one can have benefits throughout the year. Cryptocurrency is volatile. At one time the person gain and at the other moment person can lose that cash.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Slon55koz

Activity: 128
Merit: 13

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 08:33:51 PM

I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.

Bounties is insane during 2015 to 2017 almost paid hunters in right amount, and after that year bounties no longer paidable and most of the project doing bounties is failure, some are successful but wont paid bounty hunters. I start bounties in year 2018 and that time its not healthy almost gone and fall into scammed but not all because one time im lucky that one bounty project paid me for $200 and its okay as rank is only copper member which equal to member rank.

On those higher rank i think they can know it already, its pandemic time and most of them is openminded of what to do in times like this, they can manage it properly during this crisis.

Nowadays, bounty companies have begun to restore their former greatness. There are good projects that pay participants remuneration on time and in full. This causes respect for their developers. The market is starting to grow and I think that the situation with the bounty will change for the better next year.

Bollexz1

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 08:57:35 PM

Well I have only made few dollars from my bounty work this year so far base on my experience, but I however would have made thousand of dollars if only I was paid for every bounty task completed. Most project refuses to pay without giving a sensible reason, though some weren't successful at the long run. But the most painful part of it all is the fact some BM decided to ran with both projects allocation funds that already got escrowed to them and participants reward.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2021, 11:52:01 PM

I can't really tell because I'm not keeping track of how much I've made so far because all I know is that I'm always making progress. I believe I started here about 3-4 years ago. I put in a lot of effort to gain bounties and then invested that money in other assets. Then, after many years, here I am, still standing and not worrying about how much money I've made because the key thing is that I've learned a lot of experience in crypto and I'm not losing any money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to: