Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 06:08:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is bitcoin black?  (Read 279 times)
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 03:29:52 PM

does anyone have any idea about this thing? then help me to find out more about it
Some say that Bitcoin Black Airdrop and ICO is a scam, because Bitcoin Black has been around since 2017, but I will wait and see if this coin is Fated to Surpass Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Soon After IEO, or it will just become a shitcoin!
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 03:41:41 PM

does anyone have any idea about this thing? then help me to find out more about it
Some say that Bitcoin Black Airdrop and ICO is a scam, because Bitcoin Black has been around since 2017, but I will wait and see if this coin is Fated to Surpass Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Soon After IEO, or it will just become a shitcoin!
do you want to wait for an empty wait?
try to learn first and don't be careless in determining your choices and expectations. I am 100% sure it is shitcoin. try reading some comments before you go on this thread so I'm sure you will take your words to look forward to that shitcoin.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 03:44:00 PM

Just another attempt to raise money and scam people on the name of BTC and no more. black, pink, or all the colors of the rainbow at once - what difference does it make if it's still an attempt to parody the original BTC just for the sake of profit and additional (and then not the fact) advantages in karma? The more shitcoins with the prefix "bitcoin" on the market, the more understanding that nothing but the original Bitcoin is not worth using, from this section of coins and tokens.
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 04:45:13 AM

do you want to wait for an empty wait?
try to learn first and don't be careless in determining your choices and expectations. I am 100% sure it is shitcoin. try reading some comments before you go on this thread so I'm sure you will take your words to look forward to that shitcoin.
yes I know, but I'm only hunting for airdrops
I will not spend my money to investing in this coin.
I saw it wouldn't hurt to sign up for the $ 36 Black Bitcoin airdrop. If will be shared ... it would be fun! If not .... nothing to lose!
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 06:24:17 PM

The Bitcoin Black project turned out to be a failure. Although many assumed that the coin would be able to get into the Top, unfortunately this did not happen. Bitcoin Black even has its own wallet, most likely the developers really wanted the coin to shoot, but this did not happen.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 04:12:16 PM

The bitcoin black project has been going on for quite some time, and is still in the ICO stage, they are planning to be completed in March. They even said that some of the teams that have notified us via email are planning to tap into the Binance platform. So far, the members are quite a lot, I try to contribute but I don't really expect more.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████