Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:20:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AVA HUB- SOCIAL MINING  (Read 1195 times)
Fudoaridolu (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 07:25:45 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2020, 12:22:44 PM by Fudoaridolu
Merited by 1miau (2)

============================================================================================================

First of all, I would like to briefly mention about AVA for those who do not know the AVA project.

AVA, a new cryptocurrency using the Avalanche protocol, will soon take its place in the Blockchain world with the claim to be the Platform of Platforms.

Having said that the Avalanche protocol with the current number of transactions per second has doubled the Visa to 4, I don't have to say that the competitor is not other cryptocurrencies and also it has the feature of being the platform of platforms. This means that any digital value can be created by anyone via the AVA platform.

AVA HUB is the home of the AVA Community.

The goals of the platform include coordinating and rewarding research, education, development, and marketing tasks related to the AVA Platform.

If you trust your skills and creativity and want to contribute to us, feel free to be a part of the AVA family.

All you have to do to join the program is to open a membership in community.ava.network and start contributing to the community.

You can see our active tasks from the tasks section on the community.ava.network

Tasks are always renewed periodically and the number of tasks is increasing day by day, some tasks may be more
                                suitable for developers, while others can be more suitable for social media influencers but for everyone we have big    
                                or small tasks.

There is No limit for the rewards you can win in AVA HUB. The important point here is that the more you
                             contribute to the community,the bigger rewards you can win.

We use Ava points to calculate reward, for example 10000 AVA points = $100

Some Examples

Written Content (Educational, Reviews, Case studies, Translated Content)

200-2000 Reward points per blog depending on the quality, length, and technical complexity of
                                                     each submission.

Visual Content (Infographics, Memes, Fan Art)

50-1000 Reward points per submission depending on type and quality.

Video Content (AVA Project Reviews, Educational videos)

500-10000 Reward points per video depending on quality, length and reach.

Be creative! The content rewards will depend on their quality and originality, copied content will
                                               not be approved.

Fact check your content, rumors, speculations and false information will not be approved.

By submitting content you guarantee that you are the author and hold copyrights on everything
                                               included.

UPDATES

All major competitions taking place in AVA HUB will be announced from here.

AVA-X Grant Ideas - Contest

AVA-X is our accelerator for developers building decentralized finance applications like lending, derivatives, stablecoins, and moonshots not yet imagined. We recently released a blog announcing the first class of AVA-X grants, and we are excited to learn what tools and applications you would like to see built on AVA!

Give us your best shot on an AVA-X moonshot...175 000 AVA Points up for grabs in the biggest contest yet organized on AVA Hub!

Preference is for ideas that add value to AVA's network and community. Depth is important too but only so that we fully understand the scope of the idea — We also prefer financial / DeFi ideas.

How to participate:
Step 1 - Submit an entry here with your unique idea.
Step 2 - Join us at chat.avalabs.org, and share your idea with the community!

Rewards:
1st Place - 100 000 AVA Points = 1000 USD
2nd Place - 50 000 AVA Points = 500 USD
3rd Place - 25 000 AVA Points = 250 USD

Rules:
- The contest will run till May 28, 2020.
- In case a duplicate proposal wins the contest, the user who submitted the idea first will receive the prize.
- 5 entries per user.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AxeEffects

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 12:35:34 AM

hi sir.  I'm still newbie. can i participate on this bounty?
Fudoaridolu (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 01:55:52 PM

hi sir.  I'm still newbie. can i participate on this bounty?

Yes of course you can join our program but don't forget this is not a bounty program, this is a social mining program. They are quite similar but there is some differences

You can join our program from here: https://community.ava.network

Our community telegram channel: https://t.me/avacoin_official
Redmagi

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 10:01:36 PM

Do a need KYC for join this program ?
Fudoaridolu (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 11:08:05 AM

Do a need KYC for join this program ?

If you get your reward as Amazon gift card, yo don't need do KYC but you need to do KYC to get your reward as Ava coin.
umar25494

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 12:44:11 PM

Do you need a telegram moderator? I can moderate English as well as Hindi/Urdu group.
imelda old

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 02:40:45 AM

This campaign is really hard for you to participate in, I think you should come up with a new campaign so that more people can join and share your project.
Fudoaridolu (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 09:41:37 PM

This campaign is really hard for you to participate in, I think you should come up with a new campaign so that more people can join and share your project.

Hi actually we have more than 20 tasks and most of them are very easy to complete. You can come our AVA HUB Telegram channel and there you can get more information about them.
ozidavici

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 01:01:10 AM

#Authentication Post
Type of campaign: Translation
Bitcointalk Username:ozidavici
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2684943
Language: Korean
Portfolio link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y66YdNb76ZUxcLd8NNhEAtyAzuVTpenpYIyQ8Dfrm-U/edit?usp=sharing
Telegram username: @ozidavici
Dear manager, I would like to be dedicated to the Korean translation, please send me a message, if accepted.
Thompsona

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 05:18:14 AM

ANN Thread-Whitepaper-Website

Type of campaign: Translation, content

Bitcointalk username: Thompsona
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2695609
Campaign Joined: Translation ✦ Chinese ✦
Telegram Username: @Thompsonal
My previous works: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1noNeg6__CF_UdinBosyiZuS5JIgd9jLi3B9Um78hffk/edit#gid=0

PM me if accepted

Fudoaridolu (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 12:31:02 PM

Dear manager, I want to be dedicated to the Japanese translation, please send me a message, if accepted.

#Proof of authentication
Bitcointalk username: Amaraly
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2695588
Campaign Joined: Translation (Japanese) Youtube
Telegram Username: @Amaraly
My previous works: https://tinyurl.com/Translationjapanese
───Jsay───
Translation tasks are not added yet but when it is added i will notify you here.
Fudoaridolu (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 12:26:53 PM

All major competitions taking place in AVA HUB will be announced from here. The awards of the competitions are really high and everyone can participate.
Greendays

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 06:30:57 PM

Warm Greetings,
AVA platform has been published in our News Publication.

https://www.coinxnews.com/2020/05/ava-labs-launching-open-source-platform.html

for any kind or query contact us via mail.
waiberz

Activity: 479
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 08:57:47 PM

I will update my entey soon.
phanducno.1@gmail.com

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 06:03:45 AM

Hi Sir. Tôi vẫn còn newbie. i có thể tham gia vào tiền thưởng này?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: