Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin Market Cap SCAM!!!  (Read 793 times)
elenora

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:17:47 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 10:59:44 AM by elenora

Does anybody know a similar website but with better features?

There are quite some other options to choose from.
These 3 have pretty much the same featuers as CMC:

Note that there are way more than just 3 alternative to CMC. Those are these which are used most frequently by people.

I will also add https://coincheckup.com/ to this list. There are many alternative with coinmarketcap so I think it is time for people to move on and find another site that will provide more accurate data. There may be many people who depend on it but it is time to shift and mistakes are made from time to time. I don't think that they intend to scam anybody. It is just that they are outdated and they need to update their info because many people depend on the data they provide. With the amount of traffic they get every day, it is time for them to at least spend an effort updating their site otherwise they would lose a lot eventually.

www.CoinTopper.com should be added to this list because it is the nice, beautiful and very user-friendly website for most of the people and also have the same feature like coinmarketcap.com.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
juice_099

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:24:56 PM

I see CMC is adding coins with 1 USD volume like Rentledger or with not-working main pages etc.

We (https://webchain.network) try to get listed there for months, we have over 2000 followers on discord, not so big volume as it is around 1000 usd and lately it went down but is in hundreds, but it's not token - it's full blockchain, not just a fork, with whitepaper, big team (30+) behind it and sucessful projects promoting it

Yet, we are getting complete silence from them. Each request is simply ignored. I was thinking that maybe CMC listing is based on unofficial payment fees? If so, how much it could cost?

If not, why are they adding completely unknown projects but ignore the ones with higher volume/followers? Looks extremely obscure to me.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:02:06 AM

Guys if you havent heard already theres supposedly a huge SCAM going on with our favorite Coin Market Cap, check out this video towards the end he dicusses it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ql-_TZH9rc&t=812s

and what do you guys think is going on?
The video is unavailable, any other useful link or video/article for it. Since I visit the coinmarketcap.com so often, that's why I hook on this thread. Hoping that the author will provide some evidence or this is just a spam and useless thread? Anyway the coinmarketcap.com still online, so I think the issue is already solved.
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 05:55:15 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2020, 07:00:16 AM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

I like this topic. I have already seen this.

As you can see, there is many different coins and tokens on http://coinmarketcap.com/

This have some prices and multi-millions market capitalizations...
You can see there many "markets" where this is "trading", and... Even the equilibrium price.

All this is a fake! On this all one-day scam-exchanges, the trading volumes is fake too!
There is one trading bot, buying/selling his crypto himself,
and diversify this crypto-shit by his own different addresses,
automatically, after programming this process.

This is an "asset bubbles", and anyone who will buy this crypto-shit, by market-price,
inevitably get the losses in long-term,
moreover the price of this assets is expanded by already stoled real money!

Be careful and don't invest your LAST MONEY, (like I'm already did), in this all crypto-shit.

Any asset from TOP ranked coins/tokens, including Bitcoin,
there an asset which was been issued/premined, by the small group of the peoples,
and in real life they are ready to stole your last real money,
but when they will be really sure that you did deposit YOUR ALL.

They have no so much capitalizations, max - $1000 (one-two computers and the table),
and real equilibrium price of their asset = $0.
Yes, you can see some value of the nodes in mainnet's,
but usually this is a holders, with their, really illiquid crypto-shit.
They just want to sell this and synchronize their wallets, but usually they get losses on SCAM-exchanges,
even on DEX'es, because gateways to deposit-withdrawals of crypto or/and fiat on the DEX -
this is just a rat's CENTRALISED toilets,
(with one computer + server program, with one table, with market cap <$1000, and fat dirty scammer).

This seems like one-day HYIP's, but HYIP's this is an High-Yeld Investment Programs,
and HYIP's is PAYING THE PROFIT while HYIP is working, and do not pay, after SCAM.
In cypto-shit, on the contrary, you don’t even get YOUR OWN MONEY after investing,
because this crypto-shit is overpriced, buying for already stoled money,
there are no any real companies, they just collect your real money,
anonymously transfer this, and spend it, to finance terrorism for example, or buy the killers in darkwebs.

IMHO, this is the mean sense of all this "hand-drawn crypto market",
because I already lost all my money and don't got NOTHING.
You can see my way by investigate all my posts. I did lost all our family budget, and I don't know what to do, now.
Anyway, I do not want to have any deal with cryptocurrencies, and money in general.
So, now I am a communist!

Why I don't want to deal with money at all?
Just because such shit is not excluded in bank branches,
moreover, banks can print assets from the air,
both paper and electronic, just by changing the values in their databases,
they can block the transactions, and cards.
Crypto-shit is excluding this degenerative actions,
which inhibit the development of the global economy, but... As you can see from my post...
This is a fucking SCAM too.

STOP RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE - SUPPORT UKRAINIAN DEMOS
Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
unouresha

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 06:24:49 PM

Speaking of scam, anyone noticed that there's probably a hidden javascript coin miner in coin market cap? Everytime I go to the website, my computer's fans skyrocket to high speed.
chippy.hogan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 03:23:11 AM

CMC manipulates the prices most of the time thats why I do prefer the other like tradingview
petuel

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 05:36:54 PM

CMC manipulates the prices most of the time thats why I do prefer the other like tradingview
I like to use both cmc and tradingview to be sure what is going on the market
If I have any uncertainty I open coingecko additionally
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: