Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:40:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a section for links of airdrops bounties here?  (Read 155 times)
fairy_fries (OP)

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2020, 11:20:44 AM

I just wanna know if they allow to have a section here for the links of airdrops and bounties, for the sake of those who are looking for those. So there will be one place they can check and see every thing about it one place, and get also some info of those legit ones.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 04:15:01 PM

There are already some threads related to airdrops and bounties posted on Altcoin Announcements (Pilipinas) sub-board. So yes, it's allowed, probably.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 05:19:23 AM

There are already some threads related to airdrops and bounties posted on Altcoin Announcements (Pilipinas) sub-board. So yes, it's allowed, probably.

Alternatively, this section if you don't need Philippine-specific bounties: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

If anything, though airdrops are mostly pointless now, I'd rather go to airdrop sites whereas things are a lot more categorized and organized rather than looking at thread topics.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 07:41:52 AM

If anything, though airdrops are mostly pointless now, I'd rather go to airdrop sites whereas things are a lot more categorized and organized rather than looking at thread topics.
Can't agree more, most of them are waste of time but still and there's no assurance that these tokens will be listed on exchanges.

Anyway, if you are really interested. You can visit these airdrop website lists.
Code:
https://icomarks.com/airdrops
https://www.bountyhub.io/airdrops
Note, I'm not part of the team and there's no way I'm not promoting them, I just saw them on the top results on google.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 12:32:48 PM

I just wanna know if they allow to have a section here for the links of airdrops and bounties, for the sake of those who are looking for those. So there will be one place they can check and see every thing about it one place, and get also some info of those legit ones.

Our kababayan has this Thread in which you can find His updates about the good running projects now from airdrops to bounties

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228629.0

there's the Link and find some informative posts and active bounties now.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 01:33:01 PM

Hey folk!
I saw your last posts and there was a thread where you spoke in Fil Language. Here
Kaya magtatagalog na lang ako. Hehe. Bale ang nais mo ay magkaroon tayo ng mga links para sa bounties at airdrops. May section tayo na Altcoin Pilipinas at alam ko na hindi ka naman bago dito para hindi yan malaman kasi sa rank mo palang, halatang libot mo na yung forum.

I suggest if you want to follow some legit bounties and airdrops try to visit this telegram channel ng ating kabayang si etherium24 = @etherium24bounty

However, there is no guarantee that every page, link or website so have followed will bring you a 100% chance successful bounties and airdrops. Lalo na ngayong, panahon ng krisis.

Goodluck!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: