Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:51:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good time to buy some alt?  (Read 2251 times)
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 12:42:24 PM

I don't any good reason to be scared of buying altcoin at this time because all top altcoins are way down in value compare to their last ATH, ethereum was at 1500$ ATH and now 245$, buying now is buying way too cheaper, there are many good altcoins in crypto space, just do research and make your choice
İndeed if we are looking for good altcoins for investing, we must make own research and it is just possible to find a lot of altcoins for investing in. No doubt altcoins are the best choice as always. As you above mentioned ETH was at 1500$ and now it is lower, maybe it can be the best choice to prefer ETH. That is why as you know it will not stay as the current time, it will get up. To that day we can collect some ETH.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 12:54:30 PM

I don't any good reason to be scared of buying altcoin at this time because all top altcoins are way down in value compare to their last ATH, ethereum was at 1500$ ATH and now 245$, buying now is buying way too cheaper, there are many good altcoins in crypto space, just do research and make your choice
I think it is up to the market to know what is happening, and $245 is a price that investors can consider a long-term investment. However, I would advise you to be patient for some time as the current market is not stable and easy to fluctuate. Of course, the investment decision is yours and should think carefully before deciding because no one in investment can be sure of anything.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
Keras kojor

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 01:51:01 PM

In my opinion the price will go down maybe after the half event is over, and now is the best time to start taking profits, because we don't know how much Bitcoin will grow this time but expect a dump soon, and I'd rather wait for another dump before buying again .
coiner-88

Activity: 537
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 03:51:53 PM

More formal responses might include more detail specific to wherever they are about to go market. Thank you, you have a wonderful time to going to a concert tonight. We have a good time. We're seeing that what's “good” for rates can be bad for lenders, and what's “good” for the market can be bad for home buyers.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pirate46Mx

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 04:00:51 PM

We are closing to the bitcoin halving event and the orice has already startes to act to the event as expected. We may now see a significant increase in BTC price as well. Is it a good time to invest some money on some altcoins, obviously on the top altcoins only.
investing in crypto is difficult to determine because the ups and downs of the crypto market are difficult to predict, so if you want to invest in altcoin then hurry up because the sooner the better.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 04:15:20 PM

We are closing to the bitcoin halving event and the orice has already startes to act to the event as expected. We may now see a significant increase in BTC price as well. Is it a good time to invest some money on some altcoins, obviously on the top altcoins only.
investing in crypto is difficult to determine because the ups and downs of the crypto market are difficult to predict, so if you want to invest in altcoin then hurry up because the sooner the better.
As you said, the simultaneously up and downtrend of the market makes it difficult to know the exact time to invest so been on haste to invest during this time could lead to a worse consequence and i think it better to sure of the latest bottom price and choose utility base coin which will later bring good result sooner or later.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 04:31:11 PM

This is what I don't like about these recommendations. Which alt are you referring here? For heaven's sake you can't group all the 10,000 different altcoins in one category. Among this bunch, we have established coins such as Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin on one side, and shitcoins such as Freicoin, Ixcoin and Quarkcoin on the other side. You can't combine both these groups.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 05:08:16 PM

Everytime for me is a good time to buy altcoins. Because the price of altcoin is quite good to and trade. You just need to know the graph and on how to avoid losses in trading. Just choose the best coins which have potential to grow like ethereum,xrp,xlm,bch and others. I personally earned small amount of ethereum from a small capital while stay at home because of covid. Everyone of us can try to buy altcoins and trade now while work is stop.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Deeshawn

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 05:52:53 PM

The best time to buy altcoins is now, many altcoins are doing wonderfully well in their different exchanges, many have done over 50% increase within the last few days and there is possibilities of them doing more with time. Investing in altcoins now is a very good decision.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
DRK DEX: https://draken.exchange/
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 09:30:24 AM

It's still a good time to buy some alts, I will recommend those in the marketplace. Countries that were under lockdown restrictions are lifting those bans and it seems things are going back to normal.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 09:47:03 AM

We are closed to the bitcoin halving event and the price has already started to act to the event as expected. We may now see a significant increase in BTC price as well. Is it a good time to invest some money on some altcoins, obviously on the top altcoins only.

I cannot deny that there are some altcoins now in the market where I know it is good to take a chance to buy em now.
Now the question what are those coins, one of these coins good to buy it now is in my own opinion are Waves, Kcs, Nrg,
Nem, UTK, Ag8, Beer, and more something like that.

alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 02:10:32 PM

It's still a good time to buy some alts, I will recommend those in the marketplace. Countries that were under lockdown restrictions are lifting those bans and it seems things are going back to normal.
of course buying altcoin when conditions like this will provide a lot of profit one of which is likely to have the potential to recover because we all know when the corona virus outbreak attacks many prices that collapsed and you can see how the price movements on that day and today certainly looks an increase graph price.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 02:29:09 PM

Every time is a good time to buy alternate tokens. But it depends on each individual tokens the time you will get involved with it.
Why do i say so ?

Some tokens are better bought at low prices, while some are better bought at normal prices before they moon to skyrocketed prices.
This is why you must always dyor and be well informed.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 08:41:08 PM

They are working from home, but that doesn't mean they will invest in it. During this period I think most people would keep Fiat to spend on their lives, investing at this time is a bad idea.

Exactly. We're living in desperate times, which means that Fiat will be heavily used for mainstream transactions above anything else. We've seen how in early March, prices went down the drain because of this. While prices have gone back to their original levels, the market is having a hard time experiencing new gains. I think that if COVID-19 continues to harm the mainstream economy, crypto prices will only rise a bit or stale. It could be the perfect time to buy some altcoins for safekeeping. Once COVID-19 fades into oblivion, things could change for the better.

People in the mainstream world will continue to work from home and hoard Fiat while COVID-19 continues to be a threat worldwide. Crypto is out of question because of its volatility in price. You can buy and "hodl" prominent cryptocurrencies on the market, but you won't be able to experience high gains because of the aforementioned reasons. Since altcoins follow Bitcoin's "footsteps", anything could happen in the future. It's certain that Bitcoin's third halving had a positive effect over crypto prices on the market. Maybe in the next 1-2 years, Bitcoin will experience a "boom" in price alongside major altcoins like Ethereum and Cardano. As long as the market is on the "red side", it's the perfect time to buy some altcoins at discounted prices. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 09:05:00 PM

Every time is a good time to buy alternate tokens. But it depends on each individual tokens the time you will get involved with it.
Why do i say so ?

Some tokens are better bought at low prices, while some are better bought at normal prices before they moon to skyrocketed prices.

Ifemini I think the same, every time is a good time for buying some alt-coins.
But except the reasons you mentioned I wish to add one more reason, it's potential
future of some alt-coins.
    Web have a great opportunity to buy some alt-coins at these prices, and next
year people will have to pay double or more for the same amount. Buy what you
can now and add when you have a chance, when crypto-market go up it will be
more expensive to buy some alt-coins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 09:51:55 PM

Why do i say so ?

i think you're wrong mate, not everytime is a good moment for buying Altcoin how about 2018-2019 when market are showing blood lad.
we don't talk about individualis but in general market overview, i think you must learn again about the cryptocoin market

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 11:21:41 PM

Before choosing alt, we must do a good analysis to determine when the right timing to buy. This is strongly influenced by fundamental factors, such as the presence of important events or the main developments of the project. This often creates good opportunities for price increases. Therefore, it is important for investors and traders to know the latest updates on the development of each project to maximize opportunities.
Yes, every time can be the right time, depending on what alt we choose.

jajorforce

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 11:58:36 PM

Halving affect can't work after halving time over, you already know it. Don't invest any money depending on one announcement. Bitcoin graph history is also the same. Halving affects will work in 6 months at least, altcoins season could be later. This is a very good time to buy some coins although most of the top coins have already pumped 30-40 percent in last 10 days.
ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 12:33:09 AM

Must take the great opportunity to see the benefits for you at all times in this downturn. but I was not so lucky with what I researched because I always experienced bad things.
while altcoin prices have not soared you have to take advantage of this moment by buying a few altcoins, but you also have to research the altcoins you buy, so that bad things don't happen again, everyone must have experienced something bad in terms of trading
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: