Bitcoin Forum
October 28, 2021, 04:56:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 22.0 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ruletka (RTK), the Russian Roulette ERC20 Token  (Read 238 times)
sr_NEO
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 4
Merit: 0


View Profile
May 01, 2020, 01:13:36 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2020, 12:55:52 AM by sr_NEO
 #1

https://ruletka.fun/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo_alpha.png

Ruletka (RTK) is a Russian Roulette ERC20 token, in which each transaction a number is chosen between 1 and 6. If 6 is chosen, the coins in the transaction will be sent to the 0x address and burned, thus lowering total supply.

This is a fun experimental ERC20 token which has no use case (yet).

Total supply: 1,000,000

No ICO, over 80% of the supply given away for free to members of our Telegram group.

Contract: https://etherscan.io/token/0x1F6DEADcb526c4710Cf941872b86dcdfBbBD9211

Telegram: https://t.me/RuletkaToken

Website: https://ruletka.fun

Twitter: https://twitter.com/RuletkaToken

Exchange:

https://uniswap.exchange/swap?outputCurrency=0x1F6DEADcb526c4710Cf941872b86dcdfBbBD9211

https://bamboorelay.com/trade/RTK-WETH]https://bamboorelay.com/trade/RTK-WETH
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1635440160
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1635440160

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1635440160
Reply with quote  #2

1635440160
Report to moderator
Keltrentt
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 102
Merit: 1


View Profile
May 01, 2020, 10:35:31 AM
 #2

Project looks interesting. Another approach at making tokens deflationary. I hear that the developers are creating a game that the token will be used within. I look forward to all the fun and profits this project brings...
Jeddie
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 39
Merit: 0


View Profile
May 01, 2020, 10:38:59 AM
 #3

Reserved for updates...
HashPayToken
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 3
Merit: 0


View Profile
May 01, 2020, 10:46:27 AM
 #4

I want to appreciate the team behind this token for choosing to distribute this token through an airdrop and not an ICO or IEO. I also hope my airdrop doesn't get shot  Grin Grin. RuletkaToken to the moon
2bfree
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 251


I'm investigating Crypto Projects


View Profile WWW
August 02, 2020, 11:58:27 AM
 #5

It says 80% RTK given to telegram group, is that over or can I get some?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CaVO32
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 140


View Profile
August 03, 2020, 04:43:45 AM
 #6

This is quite interesting. A token which is seemingly useless is trading at Uniswap at $0.15. I am having the impression that Uniswap is like Etherdelta before. I hope the Uniswap's fate will not be like etherdelta, wherein later on, a lot of crap tokens are being listed and traded.

https://uniswap.info/token/0x1f6deadcb526c4710cf941872b86dcdfbbbd9211

cygan
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2236


in crypto we trust - start hodl.exe


View Profile
August 03, 2020, 06:18:34 AM
 #7

lol, i know this version only as russian roulette  Cool


.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.
            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
2bfree
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 251


I'm investigating Crypto Projects


View Profile WWW
August 03, 2020, 07:15:52 AM
 #8

lol, i know this version only as russian roulette  Cool



What is the point of Ruletka?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cygan
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2236


in crypto we trust - start hodl.exe


View Profile
August 03, 2020, 07:17:57 AM
 #9

lol, i know this version only as russian roulette  Cool

...

What is the point of Ruletka?

you're asking the wrong one - must ask the questions to the dev-team and not to me Tongue

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.
            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
NadiaHel
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 336
Merit: 202



View Profile
August 03, 2020, 08:12:19 AM
 #10

The Ruletka point will probably be the same as that of most of this type of tokens, collect as much money as possible and run away.
Vital_Z
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 59
Merit: 0


View Profile
August 03, 2020, 12:19:39 PM
 #11

"The transaction has a one in six chance of all tokens being lost, which is approximately a 17% chance of what we call “shot”. That translates into about an 83% chance your RTK will survive." An interesting vision of a popular game Smiley
2bfree
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 251


I'm investigating Crypto Projects


View Profile WWW
August 03, 2020, 03:32:57 PM
 #12

Maybe the team can make a game out of it so people with coins can play in some way and get instant rewards

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ruletka Token
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 4
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
December 14, 2020, 11:32:48 AM
 #13

Maybe the team can make a game out of it so people with coins can play in some way and get instant rewards
We have made a few games actually and a new one is coming out soon. The new games will also make use of our new token AMMO, which are bullets that players can add to their guns to increase their chances of getting shot even more! 🔥🔥🔥

To find out more about the latest platform expansion and the resulting tokenomics of RTK and AMMO please visit our Medium page https://ruletka.medium.com/ or join our telegram https://t.me/RuletkaToken, we are always active there.
veivodea
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 30
Merit: 0


View Profile
December 14, 2020, 01:57:48 PM
 #14

So users can farm AMMO only with liquidity provided to the RTK/ETH and the RTK/AMMO pools on Uniswap?
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!