Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:25:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you prefer to invest token or coin?  (Read 444 times)
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 04:04:24 AM

Tokens because of easy of selling, for coins you usually have to wait for it to be listed somewhere while tokens can be easily sold on dex (for example, forkdelta for ethereum, stellarterm for stellar).

Ofc you can't sell tokens if they are locked.
That depends on code that has already created. A coin can be clocked too. I must remind you that about the possibility for the backdoor to be created even if that was using its own blockchain.
There was a lot of possibilities and this is not only happening with token.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2020, 04:32:29 AM

ethereum makes scammers work alot easier

Yes it is because it will not take $200 to create a working token, compared if you are going to go Bitcoin derivatives or clone, but it's all about the project I have seen scammers using both algos, it's how good you are in looking and analyzing the project, and the algo is not even one of the criteria.

OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 04:42:26 AM

Coins are better to me, they have separate blockchain and Algorithm, this makes them more serious, I know their are scam coins too but not as many as scam tokens today, ethereum makes scammers work alot easier
because of its simplicity, ethereum is sometimes the choice for the basis of coin development. however, I also chose coins, because it looks more professional and also has broader functions. Until now, I have better coin assets than tokens. it's just that, all depends on the function and quality.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 05:01:51 AM

I have this curiosity before about which one is efficient and more attractive investment. When it comes to blockchain, which do you think is far more superior? Or can gain more investors about the two?

Usually tokens are using smart contract platform such as ethereum, neo, stellar but on the other hand, the coin has its own blockchain and could be related to mining. Well vice versa for the other one.

I never see any IEO conducted that is coin type means every exchange out there prefer token accwsibility cause its very handy. So your vote goes to? Technical aside, investment is very efficient to tokens but only for short period of time through trading and IEOs but when they proceed to their own blockchain then thats the start of progress and the real deal. Any subjective thoughts?

In my opinion, tokens will be valuable if a project has a good product and has a clear use case and is able to provide revenue to the company. It does not matter whether the coins or tokens because for investors the most important thing is price growth in the market and the products produced in accordance with the roadmap or whitepaper

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌