Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:17:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockburn, A big Failure  (Read 1258 times)
Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 08:37:35 PM

Blockburn  will not be the first or last of projects that make so much noise at the initial state but end up a failure. It is difficult to say if it was the team that got is all wrong or may be they are greedy or whatever. Although anything can happen. I don't want to write them off yet because the project might come back very strong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 08:51:35 PM

When you cheat bounty hunters, you have to expect the revenge. You think that you can abuse people´s work? Then you can expect that your work will be wasted because you are not honest, you are scammer and investors do not trust scammers, right?  Wink

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 09:27:51 PM

Check this screenshot

They are taken in count also the value from "Bilaxy" an exchange with fake volume (it's the first time that I am seeing this despite they are declaring to trade around 3 billions of euro daily! 2.910.236.990 to be exactly).

As comparison with well KNOWN and TRUSTED exchanges:
Huobi Declares 725.243.026 euro
Kraken "" 216.523.295  euro
Binance "" 5.222.790.494 euro

This is why there is "a pump" on coinmarketcap but is totally fake since only 1 exchange don't means anything.

You can see by yourself current value in coingecko  https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/blockburn

ehm spreadsheet has been deleted .
so I can check nothing. and they deleted also bounty channel in telegram
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5233059.0

Since a couple of months there are no admins around here and please don't waste our time "the project might come back very strong." Please have mercy for who has lost a lot of money behind this scam.
100 new token (1 old token) 0.006483 USD 12 May 2020 (TODAY)
100 new token (1 old token) 0.013421 USD 31 March 2020
100 new token (1 old token) 0.016828 USD 29 March 2020
100 new token (1 old token) 0.0347 USD 15 March 2020
[Start of bounty 0.260958 USD (1 old token).....]

99,90 %  ROI!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2020, 09:46:38 PM

Check this screenshot

They are taken in count also the value from "Bilaxy" an exchange with fake volume (it's the first time that I am seeing this despite they are declaring to trade around 3 billions of euro daily! 2.910.236.990 to be exactly).

As comparison with well KNOWN and TRUSTED exchanges:
Huobi Declares 725.243.026 euro
Kraken "" 216.523.295  euro
Binance "" 5.222.790.494 euro

This is why there is "a pump" on coinmarketcap but is totally fake since only 1 exchange don't means anything.

You can see by yourself current value in coingecko  https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/blockburn

ehm spreadsheet has been deleted .
so I can check nothing. and they deleted also bounty channel in telegram
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5233059.0

Since a couple of months there are no admins around here and please don't waste our time "the project might come back very strong." Please have mercy for who has lost a lot of money behind this scam.
100 new token (1 old token) 0.006483 USD 12 May 2020 (TODAY)
100 new token (1 old token) 0.013421 USD 31 March 2020
100 new token (1 old token) 0.016828 USD 29 March 2020
100 new token (1 old token) 0.0347 USD 15 March 2020
[Start of bounty 0.260958 USD (1 old token).....]

99,90 %  ROI!
Honestly, I'm not aware about this before and i thought people misunderstand the project stance due to incompetence of the bounty manager. However, blockburn situation is somehow related to goldenugget bounty and thank you for the elaboration.
I hope my previous reply didnt make you mad though.

Edit : the spread sheet is not deleted.

bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 07:25:34 AM

Meanwhile "you're not aware" people can loss their money reading a comment like yours.
Why posting non-sense? The problem is not related to "bounty manager" or bounty itself but to the whole project according current value.  And you are one of rarest user that have defended this heavy scam until now. I mean loss a dump of -99,90% in less then 2 months... admin off line and lot of missing deadline and issue, there is a full scam accusation topic.....

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 01:21:18 PM

Meanwhile "you're not aware" people can loss their money reading a comment like yours.
Why posting non-sense? The problem is not related to "bounty manager" or bounty itself but to the whole project according current value.  And you are one of rarest user that have defended this heavy scam until now. I mean loss a dump of -99,90% in less then 2 months... admin off line and lot of missing deadline and issue, there is a full scam accusation topic.....

It's unbelievable that there are still stupid people defending this project. Prices have only risen by 170% and they have not seen prices falling hundreds of times before. Stay away from these bullshit projects
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 01:31:10 PM

It's unbelievable that there are still stupid people defending this project. Prices have only risen by 170% and they have not seen prices falling hundreds of times before. Stay away from these bullshit projects

but what about btc and other legit cryptos , they also drop hard before many times and now only increase a small percent   . price drop was not a big deal as long as the value still recover  . 

it only goes bad if it will dump at the point of not returning  any more    .  that might be the reason why people still defend a kind of thread/coin like this because they already earn good at it before but to those that arent well they will say bad stuffs .
JeotQ

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 02:25:50 PM

but what about btc and other legit cryptos , they also drop hard before many times and now only increase a small percent   . price drop was not a big deal as long as the value still recover  . 

it only goes bad if it will dump at the point of not returning  any more    .  that might be the reason why people still defend a kind of thread/coin like this because they already earn good at it before but to those that arent well they will say bad stuffs .
Price loss is not a big deal? Says who? Sometimes when token lose too much value it becomes very hard to recover, most times it result in panic sell off and that's it, the end of the token just set in motion

Price loss are of different levels, it will be hard to see coins that are once trading at 0.34$ to recover from loss at 0.0003, this is a huge dump

Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 02:38:49 PM

You're right buddy and i think the reason why some people thought the project is a big failure is because they are impatient and the bounty managers either are immature because the project is much alive. Besides, it joined the recent uptrend momentum as a prove that there's chance for it to follow trend when it bullish market

I don't know where you have seen the price go up of 170% or any uptrend but I will take in count you're just signature spammers and not a shills account that try to defend this scam.
I make the above statement base on what i saw on Coinmarketcap

Mind you, i also participated in the project bounty check their spread sheet which is the reason why i joined the conversation.
One advise for you, dont jump into conclusion about others while you're trying to making yourself look like a superman or get merits.
This isn't the real price for blockburn, the price presently is 0.00005$ and trading volume is a bit over 22k $, I still find it hard to believe that bounty hunters will make reasonable gain from this but I'm time we will know

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ntsdm1

Activity: 394
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 02:54:32 PM

I've never seen a big failure project like blockburn this year so far, in 2019 when this project was released it was trading at a whopping 0.93$, and after bounty was over, without sending any token to any bounty hunter the value is now 0.00007$, this will be the first failure project I promoted this year, the use case is something that should work as per my research but the question is, what happened? Exit scam? Or team dumped?
I heard about this project, but thought that they were doing well. But as it turns out, not really. Most likely something went wrong with the team (although maybe I'm wrong)
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 03:40:03 PM

Never survive on a project like that because recovery will be very difficult and even longer if compared to other coins is also the same because it is the current market conditions but for blockburn it is difficult to return because their projects cannot improve the quality of tokens in the market.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 04:40:29 PM

I am also disappointed with blockburn, when the campaign runs they look good for the future and I hope they can compete with other blockchain game projects such as cartesi. But I'm still waiting to see if they really did their best or just bullshit.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2020, 09:01:58 PM

You're right buddy and i think the reason why some people thought the project is a big failure is because they are impatient and the bounty managers either are immature because the project is much alive. Besides, it joined the recent uptrend momentum as a prove that there's chance for it to follow trend when it bullish market

I don't know where you have seen the price go up of 170% or any uptrend but I will take in count you're just signature spammers and not a shills account that try to defend this scam.
I make the above statement base on what i saw on Coinmarketcap

Mind you, i also participated in the project bounty check their spread sheet which is the reason why i joined the conversation.
One advise for you, dont jump into conclusion about others while you're trying to making yourself look like a superman or get merits.
This isn't the real price for blockburn, the price presently is 0.00005$ and trading volume is a bit over 22k $, I still find it hard to believe that bounty hunters will make reasonable gain from this but I'm time we will know
The present price is $0.00005? I dont see the investors and bounty hunters making a reasonable gain from the project in subject and i'm starting to believe the project to be a big failure as said by people. Besides, there's huge chance that the bounty wont be pay for their services.

itsv

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2020, 09:28:49 PM

atleast this time bounty hunters are not to be blamed for the dump. It was all because of lack of planning and mismanagement and some what rude attitude of campaign mangers. All indicators which were presented in the scam accusation thread are very compelling.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 04:20:32 AM

I am also disappointed with blockburn, when the campaign runs they look good for the future and I hope they can compete with other blockchain game projects such as cartesi. But I'm still waiting to see if they really did their best or just bullshit.
Dont expect too much. When I see their hard shill about promotions, like displaying exchanges they were gonna listed, I know already that they are not that good. They display every exchanges for some marketing and attraction of bounty hunters, and now that they failed hunters are probably dissapointed. I am hearing a lot of complained on how the management handling the bounty and almost all of it are all the same. Admin has rude, no response, banning users when asking question regarding distributions. Projects like this is one of the the type I hate so much.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 04:37:34 AM

atleast this time bounty hunters are not to be blamed for the dump. It was all because of lack of planning and mismanagement and some what rude attitude of campaign mangers. All indicators which were presented in the scam accusation thread are very compelling.
It is not because they lack of planning or they have mismanagement, what I see here is they actually leave the project and enjoy their lives with the money they got. They cut all the possible ways to contact the team even in their channels. If you ask anything about the project they will just kick you out, it is clear that they are trying to avoid everyone that supports the project and literally leave it as it is now.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 07:19:31 AM

The present price is $0.00005? I dont see the investors and bounty hunters making a reasonable gain from the project in subject and i'm starting to believe the project to be a big failure as said by people. Besides, there's huge chance that the bounty wont be pay for their services.
Well, for the time being, this project does look like a failure, because the price keeps on falling. however, I think the developers are still trying to keep developing this project, so whether or not it depends on each other's opinions. I myself am one of the participants who support the bounty of this project and expects greater development from this.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 07:56:10 AM

I promoted this project and I'm also disappointed the price because I never expect this coin was dumped so much, something not right on how this coin was dumped while the market is in good condition, the team maybe? ???Well I hope this coin can recover someday.
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 01:57:39 PM

I promoted this project and I'm also disappointed the price because I never expect this coin was dumped so much, something not right on how this coin was dumped while the market is in good condition, the team maybe? ???Well I hope this coin can recover someday.
You should give up this hope, because their project is completely dead and irreversible. They don't even pay bounty hunters, how can they continue and grow?

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 02:27:39 PM

You should visit their  social media channel to know what is the main reasons for dump.

Its really sad to see big dump of a project we promoted but there is always a big reasons why its dumped so hard maybe they sell the share they have and its affect the market.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀