Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:33:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What about Hedera Hashgraph?  (Read 500 times)
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2020, 09:01:30 AM

Hedera Hashgraph was picked up by Google to be their partner in DLT revolution, they are now partners with Google Cloud, and coin price jumped over 100% in an hour following the news, will be interesting to see first developments of this collaboration and will TX in the hashgraph be stable

https://cryptonews.net/281161/?utm_source=CryptoNews&utm_medium=app&utm_campaign=shared
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 09:31:34 AM

Hedera Hashgraph was picked up by Google to be their partner in DLT revolution, they are now partners with Google Cloud, and coin price jumped over 100% in an hour following the news, will be interesting to see first developments of this collaboration and will TX in the hashgraph be stable

https://cryptonews.net/281161/?utm_source=CryptoNews&utm_medium=app&utm_campaign=shared

Ok, I was trying to grasp as to how the price of Hedera was pumped lately and yes they have partnered with Google Cloud and this is the official statement:

Distributed ledger technology (DLT) developers continue to present exciting opportunities for the expansion of the digital economy. DLT can increase security and decrease the friction and costs associated with the secure exchange of information, from family photos to international remittances. While many recent DLT advancements have occurred primarily on top of public and permissionless DLTs such as Ethereum and Bitcoin, the challenge of delivering fast and inexpensive transactions with finality has slowed the rate of DLT adoption by large enterprises that require the ability to process thousands of transactions per second.

To address these challenges, Hedera developed a DLT that’s based on the hashgraph consensus algorithm. This algorithm was leveraged to build the Hedera network which began open access in September 2019. The Hedera network now offers the accessibility advantages of an open public network and the technical capability to securely deliver large volumes of faster and less expensive transactions to enterprises all over the world. 

But low levels of friction are not enough to ensure organizations will conduct cryptoeconomic activity on Hedera's network; participants must also trust in the stability and reliability of the operations and governance of Hedera's protocol and network.

Since the inception of its DLT, Hedera has ensured the stability and reliability of its network by leveraging the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) premium network tier, a highly provisioned, low-latency global fiber optic network. By using Google's network, Hedera has been able to focus on nurturing its community of developers who are building high throughput, low latency decentralized applications (dApps) on Hedera.

“We initially turned to Google Cloud for its ease of use, networking advantages and overall platform performance,” said Atul Mahamuni, SVP of Products for Hedera. “The Google Cloud Platform was the perfect foundation to help us achieve our goals to bring enterprise-ready DLT adoption at scale.”

Now, Hedera is expanding this relationship by selecting Google Cloud as a preferred cloud provider for its public testnets and Hedera Consensus Service ecosystem. Thanks to the extensive geographical coverage of Google's network, the growing global Hedera developer community can ensure both access and performance of their applications no matter where they are in the world.

“As we continue to evolve our infrastructure, we’re excited to expand our work with Google Cloud to now make DLT even more readily available for our community members, no matter their size or industry,” said Mahamuni. “This is about developing solutions that drive real business value.”

Finally, Google is becoming a member of the Hedera Governing Council, which leads strategic planning for the Hedera network and works to ensure the stability and reliability of network protocols and operations. As part of our council membership, Google Cloud will operate a Hedera network node, and make the ledger data available for analytics alongside GCP's other public DLT datasets, bolstering GCP's position as the cloud provider of choice for DLT networks and decentralized applications.

We’re inspired by what Hedera has accomplished to date, and look forward to providing the infrastructure and technologies to support what’s possible with distributed ledger technology.

https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/gcp/working-with-hedera-hashgraph-to-support-the-next-generation-of-distributed-ledger-technology

So this is a big accomplished already for Hedera, being chosen by Google and then Google becoming a member of Hedera Governing Council. So let's see how it goes, very promising for both parties, a win-win situation. If everything goes smoothly, I think in the next bull run, Hedera could be one of the best performing coins, in my opinion.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 09:15:00 PM

So this is a big accomplished already for Hedera, being chosen by Google and then Google becoming a member of Hedera Governing Council. So let's see how it goes, very promising for both parties, a win-win situation. If everything goes smoothly, I think in the next bull run, Hedera could be one of the best performing coins, in my opinion.

Agree. Google is one of the biggest names in the tech industry today. The partnership between Hedera and Google could turn out to be big for the mainstream adoption of Blockchain technology worldwide. Compared with other DAG-based cryptocurrencies, I'd say that Hedera's Hashgraph is doing quite well. It could even topple other coins like IOTA or Nano which are based on the same DAG technology as Hedera Hashgraph. The winner will be the one that's capable of providing constant development, innovation, and most of all, real use cases for the mainstream world. If Hedera manages to gather a lot of partnerships (like Ripple is doing right now), it could become a huge contender of not only DAG-based crypto alternatives, but traditional cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.

In a world where speed and low costs are of the essence, Hedera's Hashgraph DAG proves to be the ideal solution of decentralized payments worldwide. Of course, the same thing could be said about IOTA, Nano, and other DAG-based cryptocurrencies. But I believe that Hashgraph has a better chance of becoming widely used and accepted by mainstream businesses/corporations than any other DAG platform. At least, that's my point of view.

Nonetheless, prices are still below $1 for each "hbar" across the crypto market. This could be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to grab yourself some "hbar" coins while they're still worth cents today. If it gains massive traction within the mainstream world, you could expect to make a ROI in no time. Be aware though, that it's always good to do your own research about an specific coin before investing based on other's opinion. As long as you do that, you'll be successful no matter if you invest in Hedera's Hashgraph cryptocurrency or any other prominent coin being traded on the market today. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:06:28 PM

[ .. snip .. ]
Nonetheless, prices are still below $1 for each "hbar" across the crypto market. This could be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to grab yourself some "hbar" coins while they're still worth cents today.

^ You nailed it mate, just look at the price, < $1 it is still at a discount, a great opportunity for all of us to get in while the price is still cheap. We all know that altcoin market is a gamble, so we really need to be careful as to what coins are we going to choose and bet to hold long-term and wait for that eventual bull run in the next coming months. And I think HBAR is a good coin to take risk because of the potential of this technology.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 09:40:52 PM

^ You nailed it mate, just look at the price, < $1 it is still at a discount, a great opportunity for all of us to get in while the price is still cheap. We all know that altcoin market is a gamble, so we really need to be careful as to what coins are we going to choose and bet to hold long-term and wait for that eventual bull run in the next coming months. And I think HBAR is a good coin to take risk because of the potential of this technology.

Agree. Considering that Hashgraph is a scalable distributed ledger, it has all the odds of surpassing popular cryptocurrencies on the market sometime in the future. For its speed and low costs, I'd say that the price per "HBAR" is quite cheap. The Google partnership could really increase mainstream adoption for the Hedera Hashgraph platform. I believe that Google could easily use its new Quantum Computer to benefit Hedera Hashgraph in every way. I've been looking into the "council members" of the platform and I have to say that there are some renowned companies (like T-Mobile and IBM) supporting it. If Hedera Hashgraph manages to gain traction within the business industry, it could become the #1 choice for cross-border payments between banks and individuals alike. This makes me think that the "HBAR" cryptocurrency will become a huge contender of "XRP" sometime in the future.

Nonetheless, I believe that it's the perfect opportunity to grab some "HBARs" while prices are still cheap. I'm hoping each "HBAR" would reach at least $1 per coin in the future. With all that's coming, I think this is a reasonable target. Still though, "HBAR" could see increased competition within the Blockchain industry as other DAG platforms increase their development efforts. We already have Constellation, Nano, IOTA, and COTI as competing DAG platforms. They all have the same vision of providing quick transactions to the world with little to no fees at all. Only time will tell us which DAG-based cryptocurrency will become the leading platform for payments in the mainstream world. Let's hope Hedera Hashgraph wins in the long run. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
alecfisker

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 12:36:12 AM

hedera myhbarwallet asking for referral sponsor, please PM
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 05:34:51 AM

Hedera Hashgraph was picked up by Google to be their partner in DLT revolution, they are now partners with Google Cloud,

A friend posted this on his status when I checked the price was already up, I feared to enter and it went up more, after checking the TS and CS, I refrained from entering. I will only buy after a massive correction otherwise I will just move on.
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 10:18:51 AM

Hedera Hashgraph is up and running, correct me if I'm wrong because OLPortal project is running on Hedera Hashgraph blockchain as we speak, and it's already gaining popularity, it's use case is on par with many top altcoins on the market right now, no doubt this one will be successful

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 01:34:25 AM

Hedera Hashgraph is up and running, correct me if I'm wrong because OLPortal project is running on Hedera Hashgraph blockchain as we speak, and it's already gaining popularity, it's use case is on par with many top altcoins on the market right now, no doubt this one will be successful

Believe me, the Hedera Hashgraph project has been "under the radar" since its inception some time ago. The fact that Hashgraph is a DAG-based cryptocurrency that's widely compatible with Ethereum's Solidity programming language, brings a whole new decentralized experience in the crypto/Blockchain industry. This new "OLPortal" project is a decentralized messenger that's backed by AI technologies, secured by the Hashgraph platform itself. With the current cheap price per "hbar", one could easily gain a stake in the platform before it becomes widely noticed by people in the mainstream world. Fast transaction speeds, and little-to-no fees, will make Hedera Hashgraph a true contender of both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The recent Google partnership could drive the innovative DAG platform towards unparalleled success.

It's still too early to tell what the odds of Hashgraph's success will be in the future as the platform has less than a year since its inception. A lot of efforts in terms of development and innovation would need to take place in order to make the DAG platform mature enough for the mainstream world to use. If all goes well, you could expect adoption for the "hbar" cryptocurrency to rise like never before. As it's said in the real world, "the early bird gets the worm". By buying "hbar" at current cheap prices, you'll be able to profit in the future once it goes "all the way to the moon". I'd except mainstream businesses and companies adopting the Hedera Hashgraph platform in the future as they realize its true potential to change the world for the better. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 05:53:52 PM

cofounder and part-time researcher from Hedera Hashgraph together Charlie Shrem discuss the blockchains, how Hedera Hashgraph works, the possibility of attack 51% https://twitter.com/hashgraph/status/1256233689576615937?s=20
powergear

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 08:50:11 PM

I bought hedera cause it is cheap, 4 cents and ico was 12 cents

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
Odebowa

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 09:42:40 PM

Hedera is a decentralized public network for one to make digital world. Whether one is an enterprise, a creator or a consumer, Hedera goes beyond blockchain for developers to create the next era of fast, fair, and secure applications.

Bitcoin pioneered decentralized infrastructure and Ethereum brought programmability. But earlier proof-of-work blockchains consume massive amounts of energy and process transactions slowly in order to achieve acceptable levels of security. Heavy bandwidth consumption by these technologies leads to expensive fees, even for a simple cryptocurrency transaction.

The Hedera proof-of-stake public network, powered by hashgraph consensus, achieves the highest-grade of security possible (ABFT), with blazing-fast transaction speeds and incredibly low bandwidth consumption. By combining high-throughput, low fees, and finality in seconds, Hedera leads the way for the future of public ledgers.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: