Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:18:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Уoda X - new generation of cryptocurrency  (Read 342 times)
Garrygold (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

Crypto

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 05:17:22 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2020, 11:16:12 AM by Garrygold

Cryptocurrency based on 3 blockchains
YODA X (YOD) is a decentralized cryptocurrency based on 3 blockchains with addition of unique YODA X algorithms.

YODA X usage concept provides for using this cryptocurrency not only as a payment instrument. YODA X can satisfy any needs of the community and be a perfect tool for buying any tangible goods, as well as p2p and b2b services.

The purpose of this coin is to incorporate all benefits of the existing crypto economy and enable absolutely every person in their everyday life to have all possibilities provided by the blockchain technology that is already spread around the whole world.

Instant exchange of cryptocurrencies
This technology allows for exchanging any cryptocurrencies instantly with minimal charges and without any brokers

Financial Services for Individuals
YODA X cryptocurrency bank creates the internal crediting, cryptocurrency investment and insurance system

Marketplace p2p and b2b
Single marketplace where you may use cryptocurrencies to buy any goods from individuals and legal entities

Debit cards of Yoda X bank
Yoda X cryptobank will allow you to have debit cards that instantly convert Yoda X into any other currency worldwide

SwiftX Yoda X Technology
This technology will allow you to make nearly instant cryptocurrency transactions (1 second minimum) and allows the use of bank cards
[/color]

Collective Staking of Yoda X
It allows for regulating the amount of the mined coins through utilization of collective money mining algorithms and distribution of coins among all holders

I'll show you how you can build your own cryptocurrency empire based on Yoda X. I'll tell you about the benefits of using cryptocurrencies in daily life and how to start making money with them now!

yoda-x

WhitePaper Yoda X

About company

Capabilities

Roadmap

Youtube

Instagram Page

For cooperation and partnership issues, please contact the Administrator of the Strategic Director, Olena Dubchak

Telegram @AlenDel

Now I trade for me Robots, from 5 to 30% of profits per month - it's real!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: