Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need someone to pay my Google Adwords ads! [Paying in BTC!]  (Read 174 times)
MrMillionaire707 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 01:55:37 PM

Hello friends,

I am looking for someone who can manage to pay my Google Ads.
Therefore, you need your personal gmail account linked with a real bank or cc (no vcc or vba, because they do not work for Google Ads).
So the only requirement you need to have is only to pay my ad, but you cannot be from those countries:
- USA
- any Asian country

and if I need to make some changes on the ad you need to be online for me mostly.

Before someone writes "ehhw, you are scamming" or something like that, you can decide if you want to manage my WH or BH ads, but BH are very good hidden and better paid.
On the other side, I will pay you when the ad is online, means if we get the first click or first impression I will pay you instantly the budget for the day and at the end of the day your earning.
If I do not pay you fast enough for the ad, you can just delete the ad and you won´t pay a $ to Google for the ad, but I am looking for serious business dw.

Let´s say we start with a budget of $50, then you would earn daily $20 for just paying my ads and with a budget of $100, it would be between $40 and $60 daily.
In conclusion, you just pay for the ads, I manage them and you will get all paid.

The reason I cannot pay for the ads is that I manage many clients and my bank accounts got suspend, so I cannot use them anymore for Google.

If you are interested and ready to help me out, pm me your Telegram and we can talk about more information and whatever you want. Cheers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 02:02:41 PM
Merited by LoyceV (4)

~
Before someone writes "ehhw, you are scamming" or something like that, you can decide if you want to manage my WH or BH ads, but BH are very good hidden and better paid.
~

So you've just admitted that you are looking to promote some black hat stuff? If someone needs "personal gmail account linked with a real bank or cc" like you say, then doesn't that put their gmai account & the bank account or credit card at risk PLUS the possible liability for promoting black-hat services? Huh I'm just saying man, you're not paying someone else to promote your stuff for no reason..

~
The reason I cannot pay for the ads is that I manage many clients and my bank accounts got suspend, so I cannot use them anymore for Google.
~
I wonder why... Smiley
MrMillionaire707 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 02:13:45 PM

~
~

So you've just admitted that you are looking to promote some black hat stuff? If someone needs "personal gmail account linked with a real bank or cc" like you say, then doesn't that put their gmai account & the bank account or credit card at risk PLUS the possible liability for promoting black-hat services? Huh I'm just saying man, you're not paying someone else to promote your stuff for no reason..

~
~
I wonder why... Smiley

For the BH stuff is only a small offer I also give because I am honest, for the BH you can also use other bank accs and so on if they work for Google Ads!

It did not got suspend of Google, its a private thing I need to clarify.

So if you got more questions please on pm.
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2020, 02:13:50 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2020, 02:27:01 PM by ChuckBuck

I met a similar topic here yesterday, but he has a better payout than you. He is promoting a confectionery site, I'm not sure how to call it properly. But I tried working with him, and I had a problem. My account is locked by Google (I live in Asia). Now here Asian countries are excluded, please tell me the reason behind these problems? It seems to be related to something illegal, the website you advertise is in the US, but you exclude Americans. Why ?
Edit: I just realized, it could be a fake website, it sells something behind its appearance as candies.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
MrMillionaire707 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 01:40:10 PM

I met a similar topic here yesterday, but he has a better payout than you. He is promoting a confectionery site, I'm not sure how to call it properly. But I tried working with him, and I had a problem. My account is locked by Google (I live in Asia). Now here Asian countries are excluded, please tell me the reason behind these problems? It seems to be related to something illegal, the website you advertise is in the US, but you exclude Americans. Why ?
Edit: I just realized, it could be a fake website, it sells something behind its appearance as candies.

I really do not know what you are talking about.
If you want a legit business we can do it, still looking for people that are serious. Trust me you won´t get issues or problems with the ad, because it is only an ad guys lol.
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2020, 02:29:14 PM

I really do not know what you are talking about.
If you want a legit business we can do it, still looking for people that are serious. Trust me you won´t get issues or problems with the ad, because it is only an ad guys lol.
To be clear, I tried working with another person who made a better offer than you, for $ 50 per day. But it wasn't easy, we created an ad, so somehow, it was immediately locked by Google. I have tried to appeal but no good results, this is not random. It must have something in the back of that, the reason that it's banned. I wonder why you pay 20 dollars per day if it's legal  Huh

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
petahasher

Activity: 316
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 02:50:08 PM

I would consider doing this, however I have a few questions. Please message me over Telegram: @petahasher
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: