Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:03:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zorgo.Games - PvP games, PvP Blackjack!  (Read 3423 times)
zorgo.games (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2020, 12:14:54 PM

I was just playing here at the blackjack tables.
My record is 311 wins. 307 losses. And 39 draws.  I have not really experienced any significant issues.
Until I raised my stakes tonight to 0.1 eth per hand.
A user by the name of dominator started challenging me. Suddenly, the game stopped revealing his moves to me. Did he hit or did he stay? I could not see any additional cards being dealt to him. So I assumed he stayed. He had a 2 showing and I had a 4 showing. Because it appeared that he did not take additional hits I stayed at 14.
I revealed my 14. Even if he has an ace face down that’s only 2 + 11 = 13 o automatically win.
But wait, suddenly he has a third card on the table. It did not show me this before. It did not show any action from him hitting. But guess what? 3rd Card suddenly appears and he has .... you guessed it.... 21 !
Stunned at this perfectly timed glitch and sudden 21 revealed by my opponent. I was in a bit of disbelief. So I played another 50m hand.  Same exact stunt occurred. At this point I suspected that this user “dominator” may be the admin or possibly Zorgo team member and the game was having its user interface  intentionally manipulated to give me a false impression of the state of my opponents hand.
When I come to this BitcoinTalk thread to discuss my dilemma, what do I see?!? I see dozens of wins posted here about the amazing streaks of this same exact user.

8 streak coin flip wins. 5 streak blackjack wins. Improbable jackpot wins.

Same exact user.  Dominator.  Well isn’t that a striking coincidence?

The same user that is on the winning end of dozens of highly improbable wins is also the user that experienced highly improbable malfunctions of the user interface resulting in numerous 0.1 and 0.05 eth wins.

Yesterday, a player hiding behind the avatar of the winner of this game accused Zorgo of fraud. As evidence, he gave an example of a Dominator player, whose several successful games we demonstrated here. Quote: "Improbable jackpot wins". And today, he found himself in a similar situation. We are pleased to present to you the results of his game, which cannot be called otherwise than “Improbable jackpot win”. We are waiting for an explanation (it's a joke  Smiley). The quote "maybe he is the admin or possibly Zorgo team member"? Neither the Dominator nor this player has anything to do with the Zorgo team. It's gambling and such “improbable things" sometimes happen. That is why we love gambling. Seriously, https://zorgo.games/ is a great place where you can have a good time knowing that all games are reliably protected by both Random.org and our dedicated team.
Have fun!  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blockchayne

Activity: 294
Merit: 43

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 04:17:41 AM

I actually came here to revisit the issue because yesterday at the time I posted that, I was quite irritated. I was emotionally driven in that moment, and got a little carried away.

It’s also worth stating that I am among the biggest supporters of Zorgo and I play the site several times a week and sometimes play every day. It’s my overall favorite place to play because the fairness can usually be felt.

The fairness can be felt?

That’s right! You see, every single gambling site that has ever existed - have at some point made the claim that , “our games are fair”.

But oftentimes when we visit the site, we get destroyed, and then we say there’s no way that’s fair - I just played roulette and the wheel went red for 19 spins in a row when I was betting black.  And then we go to support and they say “ohhhhhh so sorry for your luck, but it’s just bad luck that’s all. The game is fair”. But as experienced players like myself - we know that the game is not fair because it never feels fair. If the game feels like bullshit then it is bullshit, no matter how many algorithms they use to try to explain away their bullshit - it means nothing.  

Sure there are fluke occurrences but those things should be the rare exception, not the average every day experience.

You should be able to FEEL the fairness! At Zorgo - I can truly say that it is one of the only sites on the web period that I can FEEL the fairness. Keep in mind I’ve been playing online for over a decade, I have been a blockchain gamer since 2015. I have worked with numerous dapp developers on gaming sites, I am a community manager and social media coordinator for gaming sites, I have published articles on blockchain Dapps and I even have a minority ownership in a gaming site that I work for. So I have a great deal of experience and insight. But I also am very passionate about these things as well, so at times I have let emotions get the best Of me and this is one of those times, admittedly.

Ok so my experience prior to yesterday was good and I believe that the games At Zorgo have been fair during my time playing there.

So does that mean that I should blindly trust them until the end of time?

No, And if there is one thing I have learned over the last decade it’s that things change often and they change at a moments notice. We must always remain vigilant and scrutinize the games and of course the results. If there are times when things seem suspicious then Take some steps to protect ourselves and start to investigate the matter further. If it’s just a fluke occurrence then it shouldn’t take long for things to go back to normal. But if the peculiar results persist well then you can pretty much guarantee that something malicious is going on.

Yesterday, what I experienced was very suspicious. And I lost a couple of games which were A direct result of the error.

But I do regret making a big deal Of it like I did - Only Bc I have played here for a couple of months and probably a couple thousand wagers And everything has been great over that period. So I should have been more forgiving in my response. I suppose I got so upset Bc i have experienced so many malicious sites and games and seen so much bullshit that the first I sense something is wrong - I assume it’s just like the many other fraud sites I have uncovered.  

It’s still possible that Zorgo was behind the dominator user And other users as well. It’s also possible that they were manipulating the UI to give me a large disadvantage. Further, it is still possible that after I made a big deal that they decided That it would be wise to let me win a few improbable wins which they could then use as proof to discredit my claim from yesterday. It’s still possible and I don’t think I will ever rule that out absolutely.

But I wanted to provide a rational response and update to my post yesterday.

Overall my experience at Zorgo has been great!  I am ahead overall so I’ve actually made money playing on the site and I play there almost every day.

It is my current favorite gaming site overall. And will continue playing there often Bc it FEELS fair to me! More fair than any other site I’ve played recently.

Ok so I regret making the post and I shouldn’t have reached that conclusion based on one minor incident. I apologize To Zorgo for jumping the gun on that one.

Now I want to respond to the person that wrote your response, which I actually agree with. Technically it is an improbable jackpot win. But I understand that no player would ever come complain about that one. I get the joke.

But what’s up with the first line of your response.

“A player hiding behind the avatar of the winner of this game”

How did you reach the conclusion that I was hiding? I assure you I am not hiding anything.

I have never been asked to provide any information. If you would’ve requested or asked for information, I would’ve provided it. But you have not, so I have yet to provide that information. If I refused to provide that information, then I would be hiding.

I enjoy site.💙 I play there often. 🧲 I recommend the site. 🗣 Nice work! 👍

Would like to see a couple non-pvp games introduced, like HI-LO, Plinko, and/or roulette - So that when there are moments when no other players are on the site or in between PVP games - we can still use the site and stay occupied. Doesn’t have to be the main focus of the site but would be nice to have some single player games to enjoy in the event that nobody else is online.

Alright. Let’s play some blackjack! Getting on Zorgo now!

zorgo.games (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2020, 06:42:36 AM

The case when a coin drops the desired side seven times in a row! This is what sometimes happens on our https://zorgo.games/game/coinflip/lobby  Smiley

zorgo.games (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2020, 09:58:58 AM

At the start, it feels that you have no chances with only 4,5% odds. Then it turns out that you come first to the finish line because you are just lucky today.  Cheesy Love our https://zorgo.games/game/gems/lobby

zorgo.games (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 12:02:39 PM

Lovely win at our Coin Flip  Grin Come over and try your luck in this 50/50 game https://zorgo.games/game/coinflip/lobby Smiley

zorgo.games (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 10:52:08 AM

That case when you just win and win, and win again at our Jackpot https://zorgo.games/game/jackpot/lobby/lowCheesy

zorgo.games (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2020, 09:01:20 AM

The player, who wagered the most, didn't get a single gem! Another player, who wagered the least  (4% odds), took it all!  Shocked
Normally it happens the other way around at our https://zorgo.games/game/gems/lobby. But luck is unpredictable, isn't it?  Wink

zorgo.games (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2020, 01:13:39 PM

It is arguably the longest streak of winning coin flipping at our https://zorgo.games/game/coinflip/lobby  Cool

zorgo.games (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2020, 09:43:21 AM

Do you expect to win in this situation? Not really.  Smiley But sometimes you are just lucky and win against all the odds  Wink Visit our https://zorgo.games/game/jackpot/lobby/high and check your luck yourself  Wink

zorgo.games (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2020, 08:41:21 AM

Not very big but still nice and rather unexpected win with only 9% odds at our https://zorgo.games/game/gems/lobby  Smiley

zorgo.games (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2020, 08:04:18 AM

Zorgo.Games is probably the only site on the Internet where you can play PvP Blackjack!
Visit one of 6 available rooms with different number of players and enjoy the game.  Smiley As this player definitely did at his streak of wins at https://zorgo.games/game/blackjack/lobby  Wink

zorgo.games (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2020, 10:30:58 AM

This guy should make living playing Coin Flip at our https://zorgo.games/game/coinflip/lobby  Smiley

zorgo.games (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2020, 09:40:45 AM

A decent win at our Coin Flip  Cool

zorgo.games (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2020, 10:10:08 AM

One of those lucky ones who hadn't expected to win but eventually he did at our Jackpot Smiley

zorgo.games (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2020, 08:44:21 AM

Come and give a try to our PvP Blackjack! You might be one of those who win 5 times in a row against 3 other REAL players  Cool

zorgo.games (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2020, 08:28:31 AM

Lovely streak of wins at our Coin Flip  Wink

zorgo.games (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2020, 10:48:49 AM

When you are the last at the start and the first at the finish. Smiley Sometimes these things happen at our Jackpot  Wink

zorgo.games (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 09:53:47 AM

It must be extremely satisfying to win 8 times in a row at our Gems  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: