Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 4868 times)
CoinHunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2011, 01:48:28 PM

You don't know who it is, but you know there is one and they have no interest in communicating with you. I noticed it is now, not an impossibility for me to have that many SC, just highly unlikely. What has softened your stance on that in the past few days... Grin

Again don't really know what you are trying to imply there, is there some big secret conspiracy I should be aware of I'm not?

Of course it's possible for you or anyone to have 800,000 SolidCoins. There is 2.6 million minted, and 800,000 is less than 2.6 million.

The largest holder I know of I talk with regularly so again I'm not sure what you're trying to say. You always try to speak in these "sly ways" trying to imply these big secret things are going on in your world, like you're a spy of mystery or something. Is your life that dull you need to invent this sort of stuff?

If you truly cared about Solidcoin and wanted to see it succeed, you would immediately turn over all the source code to people like Ahimoth, Viperjbm, sp0tter or BrightSky and walk away. There are a lot people with superior Dev Skills, clearer Vision and better PR abilities in the SC Community than you. You are the number 1 problem with Solidcoin (again, all of the previous are you own people's words)

Haha, all source code is turned over, the only thing which isn't are the private keys to the CPF and some of the trusted accounts.

Unfortunately none of those people you mention (except sp0tter, which I have no idea why you threw that name in there) want to take my "Role" or if they did, they don't have the time for it. But if you want you can keep field testing viable replacements for me if you want. Like I said from the start of SC2, I'm not going to be "Leading" forever, it's not something I want to do and it shouldn't be done by just one person. It's just the way it is right now.

I still don't know what harm can be done to you by showing you have 800,000 SolidCoins like you have claimed though, if anything it would give you a greater say in SolidCoin things don't you think? People would actually say, "hey, bitcoinexpress isn't lying about having SolidCoins like everyone thought" Yet you don't want to prove it and everyone keeps thinking you are a liar, quite odd really.

Did you know I have 3 million bitcoins?

Try SolidCoin or talk with other SolidCoin supporters here SolidCoin Forums

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1063

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 22, 2011, 07:06:02 PM

Me and other people in the community were very vocal about this, and many of the problems of "total RS control" are being fixed.

How are any of the problems fixed.
* Source code is still a restricted closed license.
* Source code is still stolen from Bitcoin and uses stolen Oracle database.
* One person controls the control nodes.
* One person has private keys to all control nodes (even if they later were transferred to another person it would be meaningless)
* One person decided to change generation rate and ensure there will never be any other millionaire in the near future.
* One person can make any change to the network he wants.

Yeah everything "solved" folks.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1063

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 22, 2011, 07:10:44 PM

Surely it'd be a huge tactical mistake for BitcoinEXpress to show her SolidCoin wealth prior to reaching well over a million coins if she is doing what she claims, because then you could take action to counter her? I generally reckon that it'd be safer for anyone intending to make themselves a trusted node in this way to present it as a fait accompli in order to deter the other trusted nodes from throwing obstacles in their way.

It wouldn't matter.  King RealScam controls 12M SC in control node accounts.  He gets double what is taken from them back via the King's tax. 

A 1M SC node would simply be voted by the 12M SC owned by King RealScam.  That dynamic is never changing.  This is a restricted license, centrally controlled playground for King & company.  Sure it "solves" the 51% problem.  Hell VISA solved that problem a long time ago.
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2011, 07:28:26 PM

If I could be multiple flies I would sure as shit think deathandtaxes and bitcoinexpress is the same pmsing mongtroll.

If anyone still take bitcoinexpress seriously after this thread(cant fking believe why they would before it) then it just shows why bitcoin value is popping to shit since there has to be a bunch of retarded fkheads killing the price cause its "LOLFUNNYWAHAHA" to do it.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2011, 07:34:14 PM

If I could be multiple flies I would sure as shit think deathandtaxes and bitcoinexpress is the same pmsing mongtroll.

If anyone still take bitcoinexpress seriously after this thread(cant fking believe why they would before it) then it just shows why bitcoin value is popping to shit since there has to be a bunch of retarded fkheads killing the price cause its "LOLFUNNYWAHAHA" to do it.

Indeed. The amount of PR BCX and D&T generate for SolidCoin is greater than even if RS paid them to do it. They might all be the same person. Anything is possible. Their little dog fights bring huge popularity to SC.
makomk

Activity: 686
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 22, 2011, 08:06:57 PM

It wouldn't matter.  King RealScam controls 12M SC in control node accounts.  He gets double what is taken from them back via the King's tax. 

A 1M SC node would simply be voted by the 12M SC owned by King RealScam.  That dynamic is never changing.  This is a restricted license, centrally controlled playground for King & company.  Sure it "solves" the 51% problem.  Hell VISA solved that problem a long time ago.
I'm kinda curious how he's going to implement this voting feature actually. There are some clever ideas out there on the forum already, including some from Bitcoin developers, but I'm not sure there's an easy way to get from here to there.

Solidcoin's price is amazingly quite stable against bitcoins from what I've seen - they rise and fall more or less together.

Quad XC6SLX150 Board: 860 MHash/s or so.
SIGS ABOUT BUTTERFLY LABS ARE PAID ADS
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2011, 03:19:13 AM

A poster child for Solidcoin supporters?

Roll Eyes

Since RS controls the control nodes and the control nodes control the block chain and the block chain controls the currency, RS controls the currency. At a whim, he could undo transactions and lock wallet addresses out of the system. Even if RS was the most altruistic and trusted saint mankind has ever known, the person who hacks his Windows computer might not be. That person would have full control over the entire system.

When one man controls a currency, it can end up like this:

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Spacy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2011, 06:22:58 AM

Since RS controls the control nodes and the control nodes control the block chain and the block chain controls the currency, RS controls the currency. At a whim, he could undo transactions and lock wallet addresses out of the system.

He's already proven that.

You can "undo" transaction in EVERY cryptocurrency by overwriting a block by remining it, nothing new here. But how would to lock out a wallet?  No proof? That's your usual way, accusations and then post some excuse or "It has alreay been proven.", but no facts Grin
freequant

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 23, 2011, 08:32:48 AM

If you're a smart businessman, you know what will be the leading online currency going forward.
Wait.. What do Litecoin and Bitcoin have to do with this story?
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 23, 2011, 09:31:00 AM

If you're a smart businessman, you know what will be the leading online currency going forward.
Wait.. What does Litecoin and Bitcoin have to do with this story?

FTFY

Litecoin! FFS...
CoinHunter

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2011, 09:39:39 AM

Since RS controls the control nodes and the control nodes control the block chain and the block chain controls the currency, RS controls the currency. At a whim, he could undo transactions and lock wallet addresses out of the system.

You can "undo" transaction in EVERY cryptocurrency by overwriting a block by remining it, nothing new here.

Wait what... you expect these guys to even know how Bitcoin works? Let alone SolidCoin which is even more complicated? Come on, too much credit Tongue

Try SolidCoin or talk with other SolidCoin supporters here SolidCoin Forums
luv2drnkbr

Activity: 793
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 23, 2011, 12:43:05 PM

Quote from: Solidcoin wiki
This concept allows SolidCoin to be protected against 51% mining attacks, in fact, even if 99% of the network is malicious, they cannot do anything but slightly delay the rate transactions are accepted.

I know a group of people in New York who would say that if 99% have no power, it's not really a fair system.

bulanula

View Profile
November 23, 2011, 02:17:29 PM

I love how easy is to jerk the chains of Coinhunter. With a couple of post I brought most his personalities out on one page. In this thread we have heard from Coinhunter, Spacy, Psytard, Bulanula and FlipPro.

Now all I need to complete this collection of inbreds is for Viper Lemon Bitch and Clipse to drop by.

You really must be a woman : your short term memory sucks.

I thought we already established that I am no longer a SC fanboy  Wink ?
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2011, 04:13:06 PM

You can "undo" transaction in EVERY cryptocurrency by overwriting a block by remining it, nothing new here.
The new part is that a single person can. Whoever hacks into their box would also have absolute power over Solidcoin, so it won't be one person forever.

But how would to lock out a wallet?  No proof? That's your usual way, accusations and then post some excuse or "It has alreay been proven.", but no facts Grin
It is been made abundantly clear that you can neither read code, nor write it. So hush up while the adults talk.
The simplest way to lock a given wallet out of the currency would be to have the control nodes overwrite every block with a transaction to or from that wallet address, thus preventing it from spending, receiving or mining. Those actions can be taken in piecemeal or in concert.

PatrickHarnett

View Profile
November 23, 2011, 07:57:07 PM

I love how easy is to jerk the chains of Coinhunter. With a couple of post I brought most his personalities out on one page. In this thread we have heard from Coinhunter, Spacy, Psytard, Bulanula and FlipPro.

Now all I need to complete this collection of inbreds is for Viper Lemon Bitch and Clipse to drop by.

Well, maybe there was a long weekend.  and Clipse appears on page two (and got quoted).
dayfall

Activity: 312

View Profile
November 24, 2011, 08:46:10 PM

A trusted node in SolidCoin is a node which has a significant amount of SolidCoins (at least one million) in a special account. This account is used to "sign" a trusted transaction block to say that this person with a lot invested in SolidCoin agrees with the previous block.

But the 10 accounts that have 1.2M coins have unspendable coins.  There is no investment.  Nothing to lose (other than control).  If there ever was another account that had 1M coins that were actually spendable, then that huge investment is dwarfed by the out-of-thin-air coins.  So, SC's reasoning doesn't make sense.  By allowing these fake coins to make a node trusted, he has broken his own system.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2011, 09:09:55 PM

A trusted node in SolidCoin is a node which has a significant amount of SolidCoins (at least one million) in a special account. This account is used to "sign" a trusted transaction block to say that this person with a lot invested in SolidCoin agrees with the previous block.

But the 10 accounts that have 1.2M coins have unspendable coins.  There is no investment.  Nothing to lose (other than control).  If there ever was another account that had 1M coins that were actually spendable, then that huge investment is dwarfed by the out-of-thin-air coins.  So, SC's reasoning doesn't make sense.  By allowing these fake coins to make a node trusted, he has broken his own system.

Don't forget the fact that these 10 accounts are controlled by a single entity (RS). The coins that back them are only "unspendable" for the moment, that could change with any release of new code. In fact, there is no way the peasant nodes of Solidcoin can enforce any rules on the control nodes or the block chain.

The only question is, will the value of a Solidcoin reach the point where RS decides to monetize the control coins?

bulanula

View Profile
November 24, 2011, 09:22:39 PM

Well, maybe there was a long weekend.  and Clipse appears on page two (and got quoted).

Guess I over looked Clipse and YES he is that meaningless.

Still waiting to get doxxed BCX Roll Eyes.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 06:15:34 AM

Guess I over looked Clipse and YES he is that meaningless.

Still waiting to get doxxed BCX Roll Eyes.
waiting her to dox you?

don't hold your breath, lol.

makomk

Activity: 686
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 11:27:17 AM

Don't forget the fact that these 10 accounts are controlled by a single entity (RS). The coins that back them are only "unspendable" for the moment, that could change with any release of new code. In fact, there is no way the peasant nodes of Solidcoin can enforce any rules on the control nodes or the block chain.
Worse, it's actually the other way around - until new code is released, the ~12 million coins in those accounts are not in fact "unspendable" at all. The current trusted nodes should reject any attempts to spend them, but RS or anyone else that gets control of those 10 accounts can set up their own trusted nodes that will approve this and the rest of the nodes should go along with it.

Edit: Of course even once this is changed it can be changed back again in a future release.

Quad XC6SLX150 Board: 860 MHash/s or so.
SIGS ABOUT BUTTERFLY LABS ARE PAID ADS
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: