Activity: 14
Merit: 8

View Profile
---
May 06, 2020, 07:19:13 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2024, 04:15:34 PM by Subark
Merited by Vatimins (1)

---
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 02:13:28 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2020, 03:27:36 AM by Spendulus

The world is ruled largely by an organization of inbred Satanists.  These are the people that are running and ruining your countries.  In this thread I will post recent nformation of their actions so that we may observe them.
It's the triple inbred ultra Satanist Nazi mice that you should be worried about, in particular the zebra striped ones with seven toes and seven fingers.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 08:03:35 AM

The world is ruled largely by an organization of inbred Satanists.  These are the people that are running and ruining your countries.  In this thread I will post recent nformation of their actions so that we may observe them.

Looking forward to it!

It's the triple inbred ultra Satanist Nazi mice that you should be worried about, in particular the zebra striped ones with seven toes and seven fingers.

Well, speak of the devil, and who shall appear?

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 02:59:38 PM

Looking forward to it!

Well, speak of the devil, and who shall appear?

Hell Dogs, hungry black ones.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2020, 03:39:49 PM

he is a white neo nazi, satanist and ultra radical islamic communist muslim with love for jewishness he is ruling the world throug the financial system in israel

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 05:49:07 PM

he is a white neo nazi, satanist and ultra radical islamic communist muslim with love for jewishness he is ruling the world throug the financial system in israel

Corrected, reads as...

he is a white neo nazi, satanist and ultra radical islamic communist muslim with love for jewishness he is ruling the world throug the financial system in Israel, when not watching Robert Redford movies.
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 06:33:27 PM

Women In Prisons Say They’re Being Punished For Speaking Out About COVID-19 Risks

https://therealnews.com/stories/women-in-prisons-say-theyre-being-punished-for-speaking-out-about-covid-19-risks

This is really scary. Not able to contact your friends and family members is scary. Makes me think there is a whole conspiracy behind this pandemic. I've heard people are being taken and killed when you get the virus. Hopefully it's not real. Stay at home everyone to stop the spread until we get to find anti-virus.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 09:52:33 PM

Don't Worry! Greta Thunberg And CNN Will Tell You What To Do - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmhvgwYtmp4.

LOL!

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2020, 11:06:00 PM

thats nonsense, countries fail if people stop working

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 10:04:18 PM

what do you mean with "inbreds" do they have to marry black women, or fuck with animals so they are legit noninbred rulers?

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 01:36:27 AM

what do you mean with "inbreds" do they have to marry black women, or fuck with animals so they are legit noninbred rulers?

When the ruling inbreds,
spend their time within inn beds,
the heat produced by their activity,
bakes up the inn breads,
for the free breakfast in the morning.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 07:17:40 PM

Maybe you are living in another world.
Those accusations are false and you don't have any proof saying that. It is just a matter to blame for all those bad things that happen to you.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2020, 01:24:26 AM

There’s blood on your phone: Tech giants linked to “slave labor” in Chinese factories

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-05-25-tech-giants-linked-to-slave-labor-in-chinese-factories.html

before the factories where build in china, the labourers where starving to death, or destroying their chinese environment

i am getting sick of how journalism is being run to push an agenda. media is becoming worthless if the writers is not humanist, but runs a hostile agenda.

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 02:57:34 AM

there are no ruling inbreads, god is controling everything people just follow the paths he allows.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 05:02:02 AM

there are no ruling inbreads, god is controling everything people just follow the paths he allows.

Tares are to be left among the wheat.  They will be piled together and bunt at harvest time.

Seems to me that this policy would waste water, sunlight, etc and result in a lower yield.  But 'the Lord works in strange ways.'  Maybe He is more interested in quality than in quantity.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 10:46:49 PM

chinese banking cartel vs. indian banking cartel

igor171717

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 07:42:35 AM

I think in our realities it is difficult
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 07:54:47 AM

Keep 'em coming Subak.  Even kosher stuff like the staged hoax vids (above) designed to get their purge-like thing going are worth seeing.

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2020, 10:37:43 PM

irish and egyptian royalty inbred over thausand of years, even between brother and sister there where sibilings.

Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 11:16:00 PM

Inbred Satanist. It's amazing how these once enjoy some amount of comfort.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x