Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:59:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto-flux.org ★ Faucet ★ 15sat/minute ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral 35%  (Read 433 times)
crypto-flux.org (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 03:04:48 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2020, 07:26:41 AM by crypto-flux.org

Crypto-flux.org is not merely a fascinating game. You will be able to earn bitcoins and double them in a matter of days. All you’ll need to do is follow the rules of the game. There was nothing like this before!

Join and play right now!

What do you need to do? Everything is simple: create a big business and get the profits from the bank on time, so that your revenues don’t stop coming in. Buy new levels and earn even more bitcoins.

Features:
- The first level is free for everyone
- It is better than any bitcoin faucet
- No registration required
- Partnership program - 30% from referrals’ earnings
- Quick payouts and deposits

Earning bitcoins with CRYPTO-FLUX is as simple as anything.

FAQ:

What is crypto-flux?

It is a fascinating game that can help you earn Bitcoins. Get profits from your levels, buy new, develop and increase your level.

What is capacity and earning rate?

It is a fascinating game that can help you earn Bitcoins. Get profits from your levels, buy new, develop and increase your level.

What is capacity and earning rate?

Capacity means bank capacity for yout current levels. If it is filled completely, the revenues will stop coming in untill you transfer all the profit to balance. When the level is increased, the capacity is increased, too.
Earning rate is how much you earn per minute, given that your capacity is not filed completely.

What is life time?

Life Time is the current level duration time. When the time is over, the profits accrual will be stopped.

Life time is over. How do I resume getting revenues?

Life time is over. How do I resume getting revenues?You can resume the level by playing the full price of opening the level, or increase the level?

How much can I earn without investments?

You can earn an unlimited amount of Bitcoins without making an investment. Everything depends on your self-control.

Can I lose my money?

Yes, you can lose some of your money. If the capacity is 100% filled and you don't withdraw the profits from the bank. In the case the revenues will stop coming in until you transfer all the profits to balance.

How long does it take to withdraw money?

The withdrawal application will be processed withing 15 minutes.

How long does it take to deposit to account?

The money is added to you account after getting 1 confirmation. Usually it takes up to 10 minutes.

What is the minimum amount for deposit and withdrawal?

The minimum withdrawal amount is 0.001 BTC, and the minimum deposit is 0.001 BTC.

How much can I earn on the partnership program?

You will get 30% of your referrals profits.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crypto-flux.org (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 07:30:08 AM

Now 35% of profits for the referring user
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: