Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:08:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 BQTX - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM 🚀  (Read 341 times)
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 12:51:11 PM

It seems a great thing to see if they had a new thread and removed the old thread, I wish from this start, they can achieve a cleaner community so people will make some nice resource to discuss an open-minded.
But looks like people are just few in here, may be they are still sticking on the old thread and not yet aware to this new thread provided by the team BQT for the BQTX discussions.
Better to give the link for the bqtx so that the old people can bring more audiences to the community so that the community won't be lonely with some of the users here. However, how was the update?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 01:04:48 PM

Better to give the link for the bqtx so that the old people can bring more audiences to the community so that the community won't be lonely with some of the users here. However, how was the update?
The admin can decide for that. But isn't its for the best of the entire BQT project and platform? Maybe they should take an immediate action for that, especially now that people are really lookong for something valuable, realiable and trustworthy crypto project which could keep up to the current crypto market, not just for a mean time but for the future it is waving and waiting for the IOU.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 01:34:51 PM

#Cryptocurrency vernacular is hitting the mainstream! 
Will #HODL be the next crypto entry into the Oxford English Dictionary? 🤔

@OED #Bitcoin
https://twitter.com/bqt_ico/status/1184272842566729729
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:33:08 PM

BQTX.com is now listed on CMC! More details to be added soon as what their post in their Twitter says. They have still more announcements to come so better be stay tuned and updated to their pace of further ad continuous developments.
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bqt/
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:44:16 PM

What a very active project. BQT was been so long here in the crypto currency community and now still struggling, kicking and maintaining its good performance for the continuous great impression in the community. I do hope that the BQT and its BQTX will keep achieving more and attain its mission and objectives all for the community of crypto currency we have within.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 06:01:10 PM

BQTX.com is now listed on CMC! More details to be added soon as what their post in their Twitter says. They have still more announcements to come so better be stay tuned and updated to their pace of further ad continuous developments.
Really? But, I don't think it been recently listed on the coinmarketcap. It has listed a long time ago, I'm pretty sure it is. You can read their blog, twitter, facebook, so you can understand what is the improvement.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 06:20:24 PM

If you have any question or problem, enquire your details by visiting https://support.bqtx.com/en-us/ so your problem will be solved shortly.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:27:19 PM

Really? But, I don't think it been recently listed on the coinmarketcap. It has listed a long time ago, I'm pretty sure it is. You can read their blog, twitter, facebook, so you can understand what is the improvement.
Yeah right. I have seen it a long time in their old ann thread. Better if the team officially announce people there about this new thread. But we cannot blame BorisWCR, I have seen this post in their telegram in the first week of October this year. But what's important is that they are listed in the CMC. And keep on growing even more.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:31:11 PM

If you have any question or problem, enquire your details by visiting https://support.bqtx.com/en-us/ so your problem will be solved shortly.
Thanks for sharing us their link to the support of the BQTX platform. Well, this really necessary in cass there have been a case need to be taken an immediate action. You always make me have high hopes for you BQT team.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:34:02 PM

I've come to visit the link and the support website is very easy to use. It is very user friendly choosing from Chat and Email them. This one make my admiration to the entire project to keep going.
BQTX Support (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:29:06 PM

Our exchange has been successfully upgraded! 🌐

Check it out today and let us know what you think!

BQTX.com

It's looking pretty darn good if you ask us.. 🔥🔥🔥
Not only is it smoother and easier to navigate, it now features an upgraded security system to better protect our users
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:15:19 PM

Our exchange has been successfully upgraded! 🌐
what is improved when now it can't be accessed?
good plan but not accompanied by communicative team travel

now all members in the forum are very good members but they will be bored too long to wait

BQTX Support (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 09:18:06 AM

Know a project looking for a listing at a top quality exchange? 🔦👀

Look no further than BQTX.com! We will give your project the effort it deserves, with tailored packages to suit your needs 💪

Spread the word and tell them to email us now!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: