Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:47:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Great news sources about the crypto world.  (Read 311 times)
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest pizza

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1785

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 08:54:54 AM

-snip-
What I like about following the right people on Twitter? You don't even need to follow these Bitcoin/crypto "news sites" that frequently posts wack and useless content. If you follow the right people on Twitter, chances are, they're going to retweet and post about the actually relevant news anyway. Plus, we also get their opinions!

There sure are a good amount of big-name drama queens though. Without even naming names, some of the biggest drama queens are even CEOs of very relevant Bitcoin/crypto companies.
Of course, I also follow the right people and process relevant news to give their opinions on the news. Not just followed by many people and make a big drama.

I understand what you mean about drama queens, with the names of big people who have many followers and one of the CEOs of the relevant Bitcoin / crypto company. They just want to be talked about and known to many people. claim something without being able to prove and always spread FUD about its wrong predictions.  Shocked

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 09:50:39 AM

The number of people there that are heavily focused on transaction speed(and fees) while ignoring security and decentralization are mind boggling.

Aye. That's the essence of it boiled down right there.

It's like buying an airliner based on the peanuts they serve in flight rather than the engines and aerodynamics or whether it's a plastic kit a few inches long or a full sized real one.

I understand what you mean about drama queens, with the names of big people who have many followers and one of the CEOs of the relevant Bitcoin / crypto company. They just want to be talked about and known to many people. claim something without being able to prove and always spread FUD about its wrong predictions.  Shocked

Another beauty of Twitter is that if the person you're following slowly turns into a dickhead you can simply erase them. Saifedean Ammous started off alright and then turned into a boring twat shouting about meat all the time.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 3856

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 10:46:09 AM

Another beauty of Twitter is that if the person you're following slowly turns into a dickhead you can simply erase them. Saifedean Ammous started off alright and then turned into a boring twat shouting about meat all the time.
Jeebus that guy is the perfect example. Pretty much calls anyone who disagrees with his opinion a "retard". And not only that, he's pretty much low-key in the "Coronavirus is just like the flu" camp. Very unfortunate as his book "The Bitcoin Standard" is highly respected in the industry.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 05:11:08 PM

Jeebus that guy is the perfect example. Pretty much calls anyone who disagrees with his opinion a "retard". And not only that, he's pretty much low-key in the "Coronavirus is just like the flu" camp. Very unfortunate as his book "The Bitcoin Standard" is highly respected in the industry.

Yup. I started off giving him the benefit of the doubt. And then he kept pounding the same odious dreck relentlessly. Realising 'y'know what? I don't need to have my precious life juices used up by your worthless opinions' and giving him the boot forever was a liberating moment.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: