Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:45:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AIRDROP WALLET That support multiple cryptocurrencies.  (Read 218 times)
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 11:04:54 PM

~One of the best ways of earning crypto is by Airdrops.
With a note that the airdrop is official and is held by an exchange or quality project. The problem is that most airdrops currently give very little rewards, then give double rewards with a referral program, believe me it's a waste of time if the project is dubious. It could not be enough for the fee, not comparable.

Is there any single Wallet that accept all these tokens and supports their respective Airdrops.
software, mobile wallet or Web-base wallet?
Wallet exchange, the only most complete choice if you want all the coins or tokens you mentioned can be in one place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 04:47:52 AM

Many of this projects share holding rewards to holders according to their rules or You will need to install their personal wallet and hold the tokens there.

If you will receive a coins from airdrop most likely they are using ETH contract.

So better suggestions to give is ETH wallet like myetherwallet,trust,imtoken and the browser extension which meta mask.

Don't forget that other coins also have their own blockchain that have their own wallet need to be downloaded.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2020, 05:19:02 AM

It has different platforms and I think no wallet that supports various coins from different platforms. You can try using exchange wallet, most airdropa that I join are erc-20 and the most convenient would be myetherwallet or you can use metamask.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 05:43:28 AM

Hello guys.
i need answers on this please. there are many quality coins/tokens conducting daily, weekly and monthly airdrops for holding a particular coin/token. cryptocurrencies Like NEO, IOST,VECHAIN,TRON,ONT. One of the best ways of earning crypto is by Airdrops.

Is there any single Wallet that accept all these tokens and supports their respective Airdrops.
Kindly share here please.
We don't have a single wallet to accept all the coins that you have listed. These coins are not ETH platform tokens, they have different platforms, a single wallet can't support all of them. You can try exchange apps or gambling websites that support these coins.
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 07:17:30 AM

Hello guys.
i need answers on this please. there are many quality coins/tokens conducting daily, weekly and monthly airdrops for holding a particular coin/token. cryptocurrencies Like NEO, IOST,VECHAIN,TRON,ONT. One of the best ways of earning crypto is by Airdrops.

We don't have a single wallet to accept all the coins that you have listed. These coins are not ETH platform tokens, they have different platforms, a single wallet can't support all of them. You can try exchange apps or gambling websites that support these coins.
There is a wallet that supports all the coins, Trustwallet you can try it. Even not only thats coins, there are still many coins / tokens that can be stored there.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 07:46:16 AM

Hello guys.

Yes I'm come across such Airdrops in atomic wallet and trust wallet, I can't say about the other wallets but I'm pretty sure about these two, you can download the wallet app on playstore or iOS store

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 08:39:20 AM

Hello guys.

Yes there is a single wallet that accepts a lot of tokens and it is a mobile wallet not web-base and it's no other than trust wallet. Trust wallet is user friendly and you won't find it hard navigating your way around it. You can get started by downloading the mobile wallet according to your type of smart phone. Lastly, remember to safeguard your mnemonic phrases.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██