Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:34:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New exchange tokens worth investing on???  (Read 1816 times)
DEMER

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 02:17:46 AM

truly to say i prefer to invest into credible dex platform, coz i strongly believe there will be hype and good future. uniswap is promising for example
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
retalids

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 04:39:13 AM

truly to say i prefer to invest into credible dex platform, coz i strongly believe there will be hype and good future. uniswap is promising for example
this strategy is also okey for me - i usually invest into defi (like polkadot or uniswap) or i'm looking for new exchanges, like xsigma
DEMER

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 05:49:59 AM

this strategy is also okey for me - i usually invest into defi (like polkadot or uniswap) or i'm looking for new exchanges, like xsigma
read an announce about this exchange. really interesting, i'll check it in details and reply to you
Maxstl007

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 07:03:08 AM

Exchanges tokens have their risks too, not all new exchanges will be like Okex or Binance, it's still better to invest on top exchanges token because they are more hard working and can be predictable than new exchanges, bnb token and Okex coin aren't bad right now, I believe they are still undervalued
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 08:47:47 AM

Every months one or another exchange is launching in this market.  And most of them in my opinion is not good and scam. So when you chose exchange related something you have to be careful. There was a time the exchange coins are in hype so started tongo to moon. But now nee exchange coins are not getting that flow. But some old exchange coins are doing great. So if you want to invest in bnb or cet or in huobi it's good for future. Now definitely projects are doing great and dexes also. So if you can invest in those that's good also. Whenever you buy something like an exchange coin do some great research on your own.

josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 10:48:55 AM

You've already said that if 99% of the new exchanges are so bad then why are you still trying your luck? 1% is a very small chance, than you waste money you better buy the exchange token you mentioned. if you don't want to buy you can give me the money Grin

Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2020, 06:26:54 AM

This exchange coins you mentioned are real good, although I will suggest you add kucoin exchange token "kucoin shares" to that list because it's also a good token, and i feel it's best you stick to those exchange tokens that are already successful rather than to invest in a new token that might end up becoming a sh*t coin in your wallet, nowadays its really hard for any new exchange token to moon, because most people believe their use cases are only tied to that exchange,that's why only a few amount of people buy or invest in new exchange token.

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 06:54:02 AM

I will like to drop my likes for few altcoin projects for some minutes and talk about one particular use case in crypto space today that hardly goes wrong unless the team have bad intent from scratch, that's Exchange Platform, most new exchanges are 99% bad but I will like to give a try, I'm looking or seeking for a fresh new exchange token that I can invest little money on, I think it's worth the risk after seeing how successful some people turned after investing in the follow exchanges

1. Binance (BNB Token)
2. OKEX  (OKB token)
3. Huobi token

Once upon a time these exchange tokens are dirty cheap and look how amazing they are today, now if you don't mind please fill me with some information

If I personally suggest you to invest in PancakeSwap (CAKE), because I see this exchange is very good (almost the same as Uniswap) and besides that this exchange has a system for Farms, Pools and Lottery (you can see it directly at https://pancakeswap.finance/), then the highest price of PancakeSwap (CAKE) is $1.17 (on Oct 12, 2020) and now the price is $0.44, so if the price of PancakeSwap (CAKE) returns to the highest price or more than its ATH price, you will be able to get a very big profit from investing in PancakeSwap (CAKE) for now, because I believe the price of PancakeSwap (CAKE) will definitely increase slowly.
goddess116

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 07:03:27 AM

If you want to invest in these three exchange tokens: BNB,OKB and HT, i must say go for it,dude. These 3 tokens are all deserve to buy due to its launched by big exchange in the world. When i saw you title at first i thought you want to invest in the token by new exchange launched, if i am right, i don't suggest you to buy.

cilgindansci

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 07:59:24 AM

The success of these three exchange tokens is very normal. They are constantly traded on their own stock exchange. As long as those exchanges exist, these tokens will be valuable. I think it can be invested.

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 03:48:29 PM

The success of these three exchange tokens is very normal. They are constantly traded on their own stock exchange. As long as those exchanges exist, these tokens will be valuable. I think it can be invested.
These 3 tokens has over $100 million trading volume individually in respective exchanges they are listed. I believe they are already popular to traders and I think their future is good, among the 3 tokens or coins, I believe BNB is the most profitable but still there's still plenty of room for improvement.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Miaallen

Activity: 573
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 05:03:43 PM

The owners of the above mentioned exchanges got above their personal gains and selfish interests to make their exchange token worthy of the investment funds. Unlike others like Coinsbit that cared about only what enters their pockets.
When investing in an exchange's token, ensure the personality of the CEO and other members of his team are of positive track.
Tahid12

Activity: 403
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 11:17:06 PM

it'll be a better option to buy exchange token istead of perticipate others project token sale.i think there will be a few risk to buy exchange token than others.trust and good exchange token will be available trade on others exchanges too, that will help to increase its value.besides exchange token giving you facilities to reduce fee and many offer during trade of that exchange

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 12:20:56 PM

There was a time when I was interested in new exchanges tokens because I can't stop hoping for a new binance exchange that will introduce a token which will perform as good as bnb token so that's when I met BQTX, invested some money into this token and Ive already lost 99% of my fund already

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: