Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:39:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stakenet's Lightning DEX In Action Arbitraging Straight From Binance!  (Read 576 times)
Flux0z (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 04:37:32 PM

Stakenet has been discussed here multiple times, but here's a GIF showing exactly how smooth it runs.
As you can see, each trade happens pretty much instantly.

Here is an example of a user making a purchase of LTC from an ARB Aggregator which has been connected to binance (will be connected to many more DEX’s & exchanges in the future). Once it is sold in the DEX the ARB is buying on binance for a small profit.

This allows anyone to run bots straight on the Stakenet DEX. It also allows you to trade with TONS of liquidity, since the DEX accesses multiple order books at once.

https://imgur.com/zSxobsV

For some reason it doesn't seem like GIF pics is allowed to post here on the forums, so click the link above to see the DEX in action!
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 05:40:01 AM

That's pretty damn cool. After doing some research on the project, I've got no doubt in my mind that these guys are gonna get far.
I saw this video a few days ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSNFhFBKmsc - And was instantly sold on the project. Their DEX is among the coolest looking ones I've ever seen.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 09:36:07 PM

That's pretty damn cool. After doing some research on the project, I've got no doubt in my mind that these guys are gonna get far.
I saw this video a few days ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSNFhFBKmsc - And was instantly sold on the project. Their DEX is among the coolest looking ones I've ever seen.

yes, XSN is a promissing project, just buy with your own risk,
and remember to split your funds buddy
anyway good luck

LeoBTCGod

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 02:30:34 PM

yes, XSN is a promissing project, just buy with your own risk,
and remember to split your funds buddy
anyway good luck

What do you mean by splitting funds? You mean diversity? I believe anyone in this space should diversify into a multitude of a projects to avoid too much of a risk.
BTCXRPADA

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 11:13:23 PM

Here's a better showcase of how the DEX and the wallet works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSNFhFBKmsc

This project is so under the radar, it's unbelievable almost.
GucciBoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 09:28:41 AM

Here's a better showcase of how the DEX and the wallet works.

This project is so under the radar, it's unbelievable almost.

I'm sure the implementation of trading bots will jack up the volume big time. Don't think I've seen any DEX's being able to communicate with CEX's like this, which is pretty interesting.
Wh00re

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 06:09:59 AM

So this means that you can aribitrage from multiple exchanges in a trustless manner. This project better deliver, and soon. I'm ready!  Grin
cosmofly

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 07:44:21 AM

ARB is a pretty good trading method and it only requires us to work hard to find exchanges with low prices. Stakenet does have users selling coins at a low price but the volume is very small. After clicking on the link and watching the video, I found that only a few people traded in very small quantities. Once bought, we can only buy from 4 - 6 $ and absolutely no available sell orders. So trading ARB is quite difficult when using stakenet. The team should promote marketing to gain more users and increase the volume of exchange.

Flux0z (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 01:48:12 PM

ARB is a pretty good trading method and it only requires us to work hard to find exchanges with low prices. Stakenet does have users selling coins at a low price but the volume is very small. After clicking on the link and watching the video, I found that only a few people traded in very small quantities. Once bought, we can only buy from 4 - 6 $ and absolutely no available sell orders. So trading ARB is quite difficult when using stakenet. The team should promote marketing to gain more users and increase the volume of exchange.

The video shown only show cases a BETA. The DEX itself is not even out yet, and the DEX Aggregation implementation will pull order books from other DEX's inside the Stakenet DEX, which will make sure there is LOADS of liquidity Wink
GucciBoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 01:52:04 PM

When this is rolled out and released, you'll see WAY more volume. I actually predict that people are gonna love the speed of trading so much, that Stakenet will be among the top DEX's worldwide. Why? Because you can access all DEX order books from one single dApp.
BTCXRPADA

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 08:56:59 AM

This video is actually way better for people interested in how the DEX works.

Flux0z (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 03:18:30 PM

When this is rolled out and released, you'll see WAY more volume. I actually predict that people are gonna love the speed of trading so much, that Stakenet will be among the top DEX's worldwide. Why? Because you can access all DEX order books from one single dApp.

They will pull and merge order books between CEX's and DEX's which will add MASSIVE liquidity to the DEX. Read up on their DEX Aggregator.

Wh00re

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 06:29:02 PM

I'm sure the whole "package"/product will be out real soon. I'm so freaking excited, and using every opportunity to scoop up more while it's this cheap!  Cheesy
2020Crypto

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 06:47:53 PM

DEX's lack volume, liquidity, and ease of use. If Stakenet can pull this off, they'll be very popular. This projects looks amazing, I wonder why I've never heard of it before, lol.  Huh
BTCXRPADA

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 02:00:56 PM

DEX's lack volume, liquidity, and ease of use. If Stakenet can pull this off, they'll be very popular. This projects looks amazing, I wonder why I've never heard of it before, lol.  Huh

It's a project with enormous potential and tons of use cases. Question is if they'll succeed in regards to marketing. Their product is top notch though, so the chances are that people will share this through word of mouth on a larger scale, since it makes crypto so much easier to deal with.
2020Crypto

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 06:47:39 PM

It's a project with enormous potential and tons of use cases. Question is if they'll succeed in regards to marketing. Their product is top notch though, so the chances are that people will share this through word of mouth on a larger scale, since it makes crypto so much easier to deal with.

I see. Well from the research I did after discovering this project, I've decided to buy a small amount of XSN, as it wouldn't surprise me if this took off some day.  Grin
LeoBTCGod

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 06:21:49 PM

This was posted on Reddit as well. Pretty huge deal..

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/heiw9j/lightning_dex_now_plugged_into_binance_to_ensure/
Marckolind

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 06:28:45 PM

This project did amazingly well, has seen a new bottom, and it's without a doubt a great play to get in right now, before ETH is integrated on the DEX.

Was hesitant to invest when I saw the price 10x, but at these prices, it's a steal.  Cool
2020Crypto

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 08:58:30 PM

This project got a nice push, took some profits and buying back in.  Grin

Once ETH is integrated I'm sure we'll see Stakenet taking some massive exposure from the rest of the cryptocurrency community, as instant BTC and ETH trading is important moving forward.
Marckolind

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 08:58:50 PM

This project got a nice push, took some profits and buying back in.  Grin

Once ETH is integrated I'm sure we'll see Stakenet taking some massive exposure from the rest of the cryptocurrency community, as instant BTC and ETH trading is important moving forward.

If you sold above 4k sats, good on you, lol.

I wont sell any XSN before the price 10x's from the current value. I might sell half, and keep the rest in case it super moons.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: