Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:07:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find your post in a topic?  (Read 348 times)
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 04:32:20 PM

If you know the thread's title already I don't think that it would be a problem since most of the threads now are 2 to 5 pages long and using Ctrl + F and finding your username won't be a problem. However if you don't know both the thread title and when you have posted it they are right to say that you need to manually search for what you have written in your post history, I have found several of my past post that I want to quote/link in a new topic this way. Keep in mind that there is also a possibility that the thread or your post have been deleted that's why no matter how many times you skimmed through your post history you can't find that particular post since there is a chance that is may have been deleted. 
Bitcoinislife09 (OP)

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 05:07:08 PM

If you know the thread's title already I don't think that it would be a problem since most of the threads now are 2 to 5 pages long and using Ctrl + F and finding your username won't be a problem. However if you don't know both the thread title and when you have posted it they are right to say that you need to manually search for what you have written in your post history, I have found several of my past post that I want to quote/link in a new topic this way. Keep in mind that there is also a possibility that the thread or your post have been deleted that's why no matter how many times you skimmed through your post history you can't find that particular post since there is a chance that is may have been deleted. 
That would still be manual looking per page would just took a lot of time as you can see in here it was hundred of pages.

i was hoping for something that is an option in forum that is a one click thing but unfortunenately the forum doesnt have that option. Still i learn a lot of easy method to find it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: