Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:11:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum TOPS +450% ROI in last 30 DAYS!  (Read 194 times)
fenixosup

Activity: 114
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 12:31:39 PM

Another one pump in crypto. Nothing intresting.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2020, 01:06:09 PM

Yeah... it looks so. I checked the charts, and during the last two-three days, the prices have fallen by 20% or so. The liquidity is not there, with total daily volumes measured at a few million USD. And most of the volume comes from a handful of exchanges, such as KuCoin, Huobi Global and HitBTC. It is also listed in exchanges such as CoinBene and Liquid, but the volumes there are very low.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 02:39:09 PM

You need to be very cautious with this kind of threads, I'm sure there are some big holders out there waiting for people to fall into the hype to dump their bags on them and move along.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 02:45:39 PM

I've been following Electroneum for few years . He had 3 big spikes when it launched from November 2017 to February 2018 . After this ETN dropped massively . I hope ETN will be back in top30 cryptocurrencies and a better price than $1

We don't know what will happen in the future, especially the market is very unpredictable on which was many
doesn't know what could be the price of ETN, and that is because of the volatility happening in the market, aside from that
lets see what will happen anyway.
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2020, 03:31:13 PM

This might just be a little pump or buy back because of the upcoming event. I also read somewhere that the CEO sent some sort of bullish mail concerning some things to expect which led to the spike in price. I will sit and watch what will happen after the event.
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 08:15:48 PM

Yeah... it looks so. I checked the charts, and during the last two-three days, the prices have fallen by 20% or so. The liquidity is not there, with total daily volumes measured at a few million USD. And most of the volume comes from a handful of exchanges, such as KuCoin, Huobi Global and HitBTC. It is also listed in exchanges such as CoinBene and Liquid, but the volumes there are very low.

ETN has slid back to $.0085-.009 from $.01 less than 24 hrs ago.  Up 70% in last 3 days.
VOL at 5-6 million a day

Recheck your charts 😂😂
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 09:00:47 PM

Please anyone looking to buy wait for the price to correct before buying, remember the last pump and how it all ends. I think what is driving the pump is the stop of the mobile mining, since the inflation is going to reduce maybe the market is pricing that into the price or maybe there is a pump and dump and any bag holder could hold for long

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 09:08:09 PM

Please anyone looking to buy wait for the price to correct before buying, remember the last pump and how it all ends. I think what is driving the pump is the stop of the mobile mining, since the inflation is going to reduce maybe the market is pricing that into the price or maybe there is a pump and dump and any bag holder could hold for long
It is a risk when buying coins at a high price or when the price has already occurred the pump can potentially dump and get stuck at high prices but at least it must be able to have high courage to fight that risk.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: