Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:57:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MASS is profitable and Cheap to mine ... Here is why?  (Read 2610 times)
chitchat

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 07:54:29 PM

Am I looking at the same data as you? Siacoin is to my knowledge 11 x the market capitalization of MASS. Are you sure you correctly checked the data before responding to me? If that is the only difference I would rather store my stuff with Siacoin as it is the more secure network.

MASS achieved all this in less then a year, while Siacoin is there for around 5 to 6 years. Give this much time to MASS and then compare market cap of both coins.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KngrKhna

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 07:40:15 PM

Am I looking at the same data as you? Siacoin is to my knowledge 11 x the market capitalization of MASS. Are you sure you correctly checked the data before responding to me? If that is the only difference I would rather store my stuff with Siacoin as it is the more secure network.

MASS achieved all this in less then a year, while Siacoin is there for around 5 to 6 years. Give this much time to MASS and then compare market cap of both coins.

MASS no doubt has achieved in one year, what many were not able to achieve in 5/6 years. Price stability is one thing that will surely take MASS to the moon.
ChinkoCharlie

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 07:50:41 PM

I'm exceptionally intrigued by this venture since it is a burrowing project that causes me to feel extremely intrigued and is recorded at two renowned trades. MASS blockchain is there to over come inadequacies of its archetypes blockchain. The total highlights are impractical to compose here however it disobediently has better agreement calculation.

Yes its consensus algorithm is the main reason why this token is so popular. There are many problems that are solved by this algorithm. PoS is definalty not power greedy and gives a fair chance to all stake holders to participate in consensus algorithm
dekhla

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 05:36:51 PM

So MAS can be mined with SSD and HDD just like the new Chia coin? This is getting interesting, it shows that GPU and ASICs can finally have some space for breath, if people can mine with HDD which I believe that everyone already has that will be a game changer

Yup you can mine MASS using your HDD of computer or laptop. I am lucky to mine MASS when it was not on exchnage. My 5TB HDD used to give 15 to 20 MASS per day. But now its difficulty is increased and will not be that much profitable with low storage.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 02:41:10 PM

MASS no doubt has achieved in one year, what many were not able to achieve in 5/6 years. Price stability is one thing that will surely take MASS to the moon.

I doubt your reasoning is fully correct. It is not that difficult to achieve one hundred million today as a project compared to five years ago. There is a lot more money today being invested in general. You may be right that MASS is the better project, but let it first stand the test of time. Siacoin passed that test already.
KngrKhna

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 06:51:38 PM

I doubt your reasoning is fully correct. It is not that difficult to achieve one hundred million today as a project compared to five years ago. There is a lot more money today being invested in general. You may be right that MASS is the better project, but let it first stand the test of time. Siacoin passed that test already.

Yes, you are very much right. MASS has passed first stage of its test i.e. building a community and achieving decent price. MASS still has way more to go and have to maintain this for 5 to 6 years in order to be a successful coin. Thanks for updating us.
pinko5

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 11:59:28 AM

MASS has climbed first stair to be accepted as legitimate coin i.e. getting a good price. I do agree with comments mentioned earlier here that it has to maintain this for a period of time just to make sure its not a pumping/dumping coin.
Engine-IT

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 10:06:46 AM

now we have got a lot of dhit coins which are done nothing so which project mass have done so far
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 11:57:52 PM

They do have potential but we will see in the end if they can really compete with their direct competitors in this market. It won't be easy for them in the current position. They have a few new features if I fully understand their approach but in times of uncertainty investors are more cautious.
pinko5

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 04:26:07 PM

now we have got a lot of dhit coins which are done nothing so which project mass have done so far

See statistics of MASS and you will get to know how well MASS is performing. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/massnet/
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 04:54:54 AM

MASS can indeed be said to be still in the "cheap altcoin" category but not cheap, because I have gotten a lot of profit from MASS itself, the price and volume of MASS continues to increase, I really agree with this post which describes several factors that affect the price increase of MASS. MASS.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
koang

Activity: 2408
Merit: 264

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2021, 05:44:26 AM

MASS can indeed be said to be still in the "cheap altcoin" category but not cheap, because I have gotten a lot of profit from MASS itself, the price and volume of MASS continues to increase, I really agree with this post which describes several factors that affect the price increase of MASS. MASS.

So better to mine MASS?
I try to interest in MASS but no documentation or anything
I will try to mine MASS coin but there is not calculator about it and no tutorial
Is there any video that can teach me how to setup miner/farmer

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Engine-IT

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 12:35:53 PM

kindly ask if someone can remind me what is mass
WinterCns

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 06:47:28 PM

So better to mine MASS?
I will try to mine MASS coin but there is not calculator about it and no tutorial
Is there any video that can teach me how to setup miner/farmer

https://docs.massnet.org/en/getting-started/how-to-run-a-mainnet-wallet-node/

https://t.me/massnetorg you can find lots of info here.
KngrKhna

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 04:30:44 PM

kindly ask if someone can remind me what is mass

MASS is blockchain that is harnessing the power of Proof of capacity consensus algorithm. In MASS all nodes participating in consensus process have equal share in consensus process. Its doing very much good on exchanges since its launch. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/massnet/
Toobusy

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 04:41:05 PM

I just want to see MASS calculator, how much profitable MASS is now? like how much return i will get on HDD.
XinZang

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 03:41:46 PM

THanks for sharing this thread.
Mining is not for people who are new to this sector but thanks to new coins like MASS, newbies are others can mine and learn with adequate profit.
langoot

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 04:41:47 PM

Its a good read on why to mine MASS in current market. BTC is too expensive to mine while other coins are non profitable. I doubt that with current price MASS is still cheap to mine. Can someone correct me.
SerbSerc

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 04:19:43 PM

MASS is good to mine in current situation? what really missing in this thread is that what is reward for mining MASS for a specific HDD. like if I put 5TB HDD for mining MASS then how much I will get per day or per week. anyone can answer this?
wtr1133

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 06:05:44 AM

I need to see how much profitbale MASS is in current market. is there any table or calculator that can tell how much MASS I will get for a specific HDD? anyone here can guide?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: