Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:08:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The next 10x altcoins ?.....  (Read 2169 times)
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 03:55:19 PM

I will stick with http://bundles.finance/
Bundle Finance had a different approach than most of this yield farming coin here

It had around $1M+ Marketcap now
They can hit $10M easily once they released their platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 04:41:59 PM

looking for 10x altcoins can be on coinmarketcap,
you can analyze projects with strong fundamentals in the top 500-1000,
because a low cap can potentially bring more profit, you can take my word  Roll Eyes

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 10:54:11 AM

Coins or tokens with 10 mln mcap can easely doo 10x on this bullrun. Just invest in coins which have updating regurally and development. And which are active in marketing and wait.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 11:08:33 AM

This topic is half year old. During this period did any altcoin discussed here made 10x ?
Would be interesting to hear about any altcoin that made 10x this year. Can anyone name at least 5 altcoins that made 10x this year? (except yearn.finance). I dont follow cryptocurrency market for 24/7 and I dont observe everything new, but except YFI I cant name anything.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gamer4156

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 03:51:12 PM

They purchase poop, and afterward it develops due to the siphon. It is unreasonable to foresee ahead of time that this will develop. I don't feel that it will however risks is there yet it wouldn't be gotten to the meaningful part that you should give the individuals with ensure through your assessment. I see that on this part, numerous individuals are discussing Stikine and its volume is very high dissimilar to the next altcoins that are on the toward the end in the rankings.
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 05:15:41 PM

For me to choose Altcoins can increase prices as high as you mentioned. I would choose XRP or XLM because the price increase is happening very fast with these 2 Altcoins XLM is going up 66.62% and XRP is up 25.53%. We should buy them when they are cheap.

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 05:29:19 PM

Guys, specially those who have been in this crypto world for so many years, kindly share your views on potential 10x altcoins in next Bull run ?? Grin Grin
For next bull run my 10x to 50x potential altcoins include:
Tron
Cardano
Neo
Waves
Among tokens Utrust and Swissborg will have epic run.

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 12:19:21 PM

Sia coin could maybe do some increase. Doing 10x wouldn't really be that shocking for sia because it is an established and old coin that people like, the price is around 3.3k satoshi right now and I do sense that going to 30k wouldn't really be impossible for it.

I would say 10x would be hard for any coin ever, there are no coins that can "easily" do 10x because if there were we would all buy it right away (and make it go 10x from buying lol) but at the end of the day there are only ones that are possible to do that. This is why I think it is quite important to make as much calculated decisions as you can but also hope for even 2x as a great thing if you can. Hence, I think is a coin is good but I am not hoping for a 10x, I think 2x would be enough and 6k is not really that high to reach.
Bergluft

Activity: 161
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 02:11:58 PM

Sia coin could maybe do some increase. Doing 10x wouldn't really be that shocking for sia because it is an established and old coin that people like, the price is around 3.3k satoshi right now and I do sense that going to 30k wouldn't really be impossible for it.

I would say 10x would be hard for any coin ever, there are no coins that can "easily" do 10x because if there were we would all buy it right away (and make it go 10x from buying lol) but at the end of the day there are only ones that are possible to do that. This is why I think it is quite important to make as much calculated decisions as you can but also hope for even 2x as a great thing if you can. Hence, I think is a coin is good but I am not hoping for a 10x, I think 2x would be enough and 6k is not really that high to reach.

I agree with your ideas. Siacoin is still only about 1/20th of previous ATH. It is an established coin with not only a usecase, but working product(s) that you can use right now; which is very rare in the crypto space.

The tech is way better than that of, for example, Storj. The thing with Sia is that they are a quite humble company that believes in substance before marketing and making a lot of noise. I really hope that more people become aware of Sia. It is a great example of a crypto application.

Ah yeah.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 02:30:38 PM

Guys, specially those who have been in this crypto world for so many years, kindly share your views on potential 10x altcoins in next Bull run ?? Grin Grin
I think 10x altcoin potential only applies to altcoins that already have big names and popularity, for new altcoins I think it's still hard to be able to pump up to 10x.

Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 03:07:14 PM

I think 10x altcoin potential only applies to altcoins that already have big names and popularity, for new altcoins I think it's still hard to be able to pump up to 10x.

Don't be discouraged, if the fundamentals are good and the project development is good,
the altcoin will get 10x in the altcoin season, don't give up on holding altcoins.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 05:03:37 PM

I believe that it will however risks is there yet it wouldn't be gotten to the meaningful part that you should give the individuals with ensure through your feeling. Numerous individuals are discussing Stikine and its volume is very high dissimilar to the next altcoins that are on the rearward in the rankings. This isn't a speculation guidance do you own exploration and you should realize that new undertakings are exceptionally dangerous so prior to getting these tokens you should understand what you are doing.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Bergluft

Activity: 161
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 10:37:29 PM

Numerous individuals are discussing Stikine

A search in this forum for the last 100 days literally only shows your comment. Where is this discussed?

Ah yeah.
Forsmagor

Activity: 312
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 11:58:02 AM

One of the biggest gainer in upcoming DeFi winter will be http://peanut.trade
Their approach where you maximise your profits while locking liquidity as usual is simply awesome. $NUX gonna moon hard soon

( Bitozz )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( Bitozz )
#1 Derivative ecosystem for crypto assets
Tomcolor

Activity: 661
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 07:53:33 PM

Since i have bought some altcoins in 2018 year and still now i didn't see any bull run crush. Likely very good time for btc and eth but i can't understand when coming altcoins bull run. At least if my holding some coin make bull run in this year then i would like to sold at very long time later.

Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 12:47:14 AM

Since i have bought some altcoins in 2018 year and still now i didn't see any bull run crush. Likely very good time for btc and eth but i can't understand when coming altcoins bull run. At least if my holding some coin make bull run in this year then i would like to sold at very long time later.

now it has entered the bullrun season, altcoins such as Ethereum, Ripple or Cardano are now showing recovery,
especially with the high increase in Ripple, maybe XRP could be 10x in the next altcoins seson.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
turbo_trader0101

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 05:22:28 PM

Make sure you buy $NUX tokens frompeanut.trade in 2 weeks. The real DeFi gem. Already has a partnership with Curve. Amazing team from Remme project is backing Peanut as well.
Reducing slippage in liquidity mining is necessary and Peanut is doing exactly that while distributing its governance tokens to every LP
minhkhoa

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 10:59:44 PM

It is hard to make predictions about Altcoins that could increase prices as you mentioned. Because the return from Bitcoin is only just beginning. If we observe on coinmarketcap the Altcoins price increases very slowly mainly Bitcoin increases in price.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 11:46:36 PM

Not all new altcoins can pump 10x, but if the new altcoins have a good development,
it can happen, you can see Matic, HEX, Harmony and others,
these altcoins have reached hundreds of percent this shows that new projects can also compete,

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 05:59:09 PM

I am eyeing Reserve Protocol (RSR),  whales are accumulating and you can see it always trending on Twitter.
I am trying to accumulate some in every dip. Soon it will get listed on coinbase.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: