Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:20:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which trading platforms do you use?  (Read 1479 times)
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 08:29:08 AM

I use binance, kucoin, Okex, bithumb and many others but my favourite crypto exchange is binance and kucoin, they have the best services and less withdrawal fees comparing to many other crypto exchanges the difference is big

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 09:25:49 AM

I use binance, kucoin, Okex, bithumb and many others but my favourite crypto exchange is binance and kucoin, they have the best services and less withdrawal fees comparing to many other crypto exchanges the difference is big
In the past, I used to use kucoin to trade and join IEO. But it made me lose a lot because their IEO wasn't really as good as other exchanges, so I moved to Binance and Okex. It is the top choice and a lot better than Kucoin

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 09:33:01 AM

In the past, I used to use kucoin to trade and join IEO. But it made me lose a lot because their IEO wasn't really as good as other exchanges, so I moved to Binance and Okex. It is the top choice and a lot better than Kucoin
I have been like you in the past, and of all the exchanges I have used, Okex is the exchange that makes me feel most satisfied because it has so many quality IEO projects.

Also, I like the interface of this exchange because it is very suitable for me and I can trade easily without any problems. There may be many other exchanges like Okex, but if it is about liquidity, this exchange can be equal to Binance.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2020, 09:34:07 AM

Most of the time i am trading on Bitrue because it got so many XRP pairs i could choose from and one thing i love about Bitrue it requires zero withdrawal fees on XRP, fast confirmations and withdrawal request. You can also buy BTR to reduce trading fees and also join their Piggy banks that serves you great interest on your crypto assets holdings on their platform. Bitrue is slowly climbing up to be known and soon to be a top exchange in the market soon enough.

oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 08:46:06 PM

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good trading platform? I am looking for something that offers useful tools and indicators but is not expensive. Currently, I am using a bunch of different sites, because I don't get everything on just one. Any info would be appreciated.
Exchange trading fees are always the same in centralized exchange. Maker trading is low and taker trading fees are high. For trading, multiple exchange accounts must be needed. Single one exchange would be suggested by everyone, Binance exchange. They didn't list so many coins. To withdraw, select a low withdraw fee coin rather than swap in a personal wallet.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 08:59:06 PM

I generally trade on Binance, because it has almost all trading pair I need. But as a bounty hunter, if I receive tokens/coins, that I think wont grow in the future, I trade them on first available exchange that has no obligatory to pass KYC when I need to withdraw and preferable have LTC  or XLM among tradable altcoins (use them to get lowest fee).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 02:29:12 PM

If you are finding a decent exchange with "Cheap" fees then i can suggest you on trying kucoin. It's not the best exchange but it works well and it's designed for people who are just getting started. But if you want to be serious on trading, Then I would suggest you checking out Binance because of the reputation, security and much more.
coiner-88

Activity: 537
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 05:04:58 PM

We know that crypto market he most likely way to get there good position. Trading platform is the software that enables investors and traders to place trades and monitor accounts through financial intermediaries. Oftentimes, trading platform. trading is a high-stress, fast pace, get rich quick, potentially lose it all quick type of process.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
dhondiet

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 02:07:39 PM

Currently I'm using Changelly Pro. Can't say anything bad about it so far. Who else uses it? Let's exchange the experience.
Miaallen

Activity: 573
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 03:21:33 PM

There are series of cryptocurrency trading platforms but none of them is as safe and effective as binance in term of every trading features one could ever think of. And in term of fees, I doubt you can get a great quality and features for cheap cost.
mr_kenshy

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 11:44:48 AM

Currently I'm using Changelly Pro. Can't say anything bad about it so far. Who else uses it? Let's exchange the experience.

Hi.
Changelly Pro works fine, that's true. Much better than some of my previous exchanges.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 07:38:06 PM

i commonly use binance i've been using it in years now but so far i haven't encountered any problems i'm not really a trader so i'm not quite sure what do you mean offer tools and indicators i am using my own indicator and sometimes i follow users indicators to see if their analysis is right.

pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 01:58:13 PM

Trading fee does play a very big role in a traders life as daily we may trade some and even if we can save something daily at the end of the month it is a good $ amount which is saved and also for Binance using their coin BNB help us to save more than using the btc. Also, there are various other reasons for Binance as that is why it is one of the most used exchange for users.

Yup youre right on that, thats the reason why so many traders love trading on binance  they have thier coin bnb to save them from high fees. And for me i love binance because funds are safe.

dhondiet

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 04:43:54 PM

Hearing this name for the very first time and never even read it anywhere till now. Does not seems to be reputed exchange or may be new exchange it would be. Ensure it is a good and trusted exchange so that you do not lose money in scam. Generally, excavate should be reputed so that you do not lose money in scam or exchange closes overnight.

I can share a link with you: https://pro.changelly.com/
They got good enough raitings on Trustpilot, so I decided to try the platform.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 06:12:48 AM

Trading fee does play a very big role in a traders life as daily we may trade some and even if we can save something daily at the end of the month it is a good $ amount which is saved and also for Binance using their coin BNB help us to save more than using the btc. Also, there are various other reasons for Binance as that is why it is one of the most used exchange for users.

Yup youre right on that, thats the reason why so many traders love trading on binance  they have thier coin bnb to save them from high fees. And for me i love binance because funds are safe.

People are showing lots of interest towards Binance because trust worthy they have created in the market, when we compared with the other exchange we are seeing some high volumes are being generated by this exchange. Most probably they will safeguard themselves from the hackers and they will share the lost funds from their SAFU funds.

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 02:56:40 PM

People are showing lots of interest towards Binance because trust worthy they have created in the market, when we compared with the other exchange we are seeing some high volumes are being generated by this exchange. Most probably they will safeguard themselves from the hackers and they will share the lost funds from their SAFU funds.
This is what makes me feel safe when Trading on Binance, they will actually be fully responsible for consumer funds when the hack occurs.  I still remember the incident where Binance was hacked, since then they have been upgrading their exchange security system.  previously I also traded several times on Kucoin, it's just that this time the hacker attack made me worry there.  Binance is still a highly recommended one..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: