Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The SECRET MINDSET to expend the entire CRYPTO WORLD  (Read 133 times)
duff_lesterny (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 08:07:16 AM

Dear Friends, in any business, situation, what is most important than the mindset you have at the moment you think and act. BITCOIN has been created and designed as an alternative to the established centralized monetary system.

The traditional monetary system becomes more and more centralized as we speak. Indeed the CENTRAL bank are injecting massive liquidity and buying any kind of debt. Banks are not independent anymore but just the branches of the central banks following the instructions from the top.

Today, many people buy crypto as an investment vehicle like they would buy equities or bonds. As a results, they are looking for (quick) profit and ultimately to convert their gain back in FIAT money. The many people following this behavior is probably one of the reason why BITCOIN is sill accepted by many countries.

In fact, if BITCOIN is an investment vehicle, therefore, it is NOT a alternative monetary system but only a financial instrument which helps generating profit and a full economical segment. Do you think that crypto exchange employees are paid in crypto? partially may be but still all these activities generate FIAT flows which are good for the normal economy.

Read the full article here: https://feathercointomars.com/2020/05/19/day015-the-secret-mindset-to-expend-the-entire-crypto-world/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ifra24

Activity: 308
Merit: 171

jalannya dipotong sama orang

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 10:51:35 AM

Do you think that crypto exchange employees are paid in crypto? partially may be but still all these activities generate FIAT flows which are good for the normal economy.

Read the full article here: https://feathercointomars.com/2020/05/19/day015-the-secret-mindset-to-expend-the-entire-crypto-world/
The central bank has shortcomings and bitcoin is able to cover up. But the lack of Bitcoin which always turns into a weakness to be determined as a currency. So this is only part of themany country that has endorsed it as a means of payment. However, I believe that the blockchain technology owned by bitcoin is able to provide a future solution.

Yes of course the working in crypto exchang get paid this is obtained from the transaction fee for each exchange. For fiat or crypto I don't know.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
█████████████▄█████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
jossiel

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 12:09:48 PM

In fact, if BITCOIN is an investment vehicle, therefore, it is NOT a alternative monetary system but only a financial instrument which helps generating profit and a full economical segment. Do you think that crypto exchange employees are paid in crypto? partially may be but still all these activities generate FIAT flows which are good for the normal economy.

Those things you have said are factual and make sense.

But to say that bitcoin isn't an alternative monetary system and just pure investment vehicle, I guess you're classifying bitcoin base to what people see it these days.

Bitcoin is still used for payments and it's up to the receiver if he will encash it or turn into fiat.

<<- Rent this out ->>
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2408
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2020, 12:20:21 PM

.....Today, many people buy crypto as an investment vehicle like they would buy equities or bonds. As a results, they are looking for (quick) profit and ultimately to convert their gain back in FIAT money. The many people following this behavior is probably one of the reason why BITCOIN is sill accepted by many countries.

It is true that many who invest in crypto take it as an investment vehicle that will lead them to earn quick profit, but what about the few ones who are actually looking to invest long term and hoping to gain something in the long run, instead, why relaying on your investment to grow and amount to something in future, the team will dump on you and render your investment useless, they will disappear without a trace,

sometimes i don't blame anybody looking to gain quick profit and cash out because this is the only way your investment is guarantee otherwise, it will be a different tale entirely then you can only have yourself to blame, this mostly applies to alternative project though, but in btc whales have control of the market, so maybe that's part of the reason.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Olaphash

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 12:28:15 PM

It's always going to be seen as an avenue to make profit because of how the price fluctuates. There are lot of online stores that accept BTC and People still use it as a means of payment though.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 06:34:47 PM

That is one of the troubles of bitcoin. I agree that there are many people who use it as an investment and not as a currency and that causes a lot of trouble with bitcoin price, if half of the people who use it as investment spent it instead of selling it there would be no more big crashes in bitcoin world. That started around in 2016 when bitcoin was more like a spending thing back in the day but during those times specially during the summer it started to go up and that caused the price to be too volatile and because of that people started to see it as investment.

Plus darknet collapsed for a long period and combining all of that together people who see bitcoin as something to spend got little versus people who see it as an investment to make a profit from.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 06:45:34 PM

I think fiat will survive because the concept of physical cash can never be removed and i think we have to accept this fact but at the same time we will see crypto slowly dominating and increasing adoption so it would be like crypto having major share of global payments and remittance market in few years time so i think slowly we will reach to bigger avenues as far as crypto market is concerned.

BlinkInDie

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 05:27:40 AM

I guess you can classify these investors in 2 ways, one that is looking at crypto as another value to trade and make quick buck, and people who are in it for the long-term, people who are in it for the technology itself. And the type of people we need in order to expand the entire crypto world as what you're saying is #2.

This is also why its key for businesses to start looking at blockchain/crypto as a solution to their business needs. Existing major enterprise solutions are neither distributed (Hyperledger + Corda) nor have a focus on privacy. There is little to no progress here and these solutions are essentially just glorified databases. There's an industry-grade regulatory compliant blockchain is on to a shift by offering enterprises a real blockchain, while also using zero-knowledge technology to bring privacy to workflows that involve end-users.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 07:10:11 AM

Dear Friends, in any business, situation, what is most important than the mindset you have at the moment you think and act. BITCOIN has been created and designed as an alternative to the established centralized monetary system.

The traditional monetary system becomes more and more centralized as we speak. Indeed the CENTRAL bank are injecting massive liquidity and buying any kind of debt. Banks are not independent anymore but just the branches of the central banks following the instructions from the top.

Today, many people buy crypto as an investment vehicle like they would buy equities or bonds. As a results, they are looking for (quick) profit and ultimately to convert their gain back in FIAT money. The many people following this behavior is probably one of the reason why BITCOIN is sill accepted by many countries.

If Bitcoin is an investment vehicle then Fiat is also an investment vehicle, you work a job and get paid in money ( a piece of paper), I can't see the difference between money and Bitcoin here, Fiat is physical and Bitcoin is digital currency

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Reid

Activity: 2842
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 07:24:54 AM

It's okay to think about it as an investment, for now.
But there will be a time it won't be any more.

It will be subject to how you apply it.
Some would just buy bitcoin because it is the better choice into buying something.

Let us say one application have options of Paypal and Bitcoin only.
I will choose bitcoin over Paypal. But let us stay unbiased here because I know what bitcoin offers, let us just state facts.

• Paypal needs sign up, which needs an e-mail address and then your information.
    You cannot fake it since there will be a verification which takes time for them to verify.
  • Bitcoin needs only a wallet. Done.
filterMX

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 08:23:52 AM

for each cryptocurrency employee payment depends on their respective employer, because in my opinion there are some employees who are paid using cryptocurrency and some are paid using their respective state money, but all are bound by their employment contract.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 09:24:04 AM

In my own opinion I can say Bitcoin can be seen as an alternative monetary value because it can still be used in place of fiat such as in most platforms which makes it possible for good and services to be purchased with Bitcoin, even some online gaming and betting platforms also accepts Bitcoin. In the same way, Bitcoin can also be seen as an investment vehicle in which we have all seen, where one uses it to buy or invest in other potential coins. Lastly as for crypto exchanges they have their policy but I think since they are in the business of cryptocurrencies, they are likely to be paid in crypto as well.

Vitalicus

Activity: 467

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 11:31:28 AM

I think fiat will survive because the concept of physical cash can never be removed and i think we have to accept this fact but at the same time we will see crypto slowly dominating and increasing adoption so it would be like crypto having major share of global payments and remittance market in few years time so i think slowly we will reach to bigger avenues as far as crypto market is concerned.
I think in the distant future, humanity will gradually change from cash to electronic money because of its excellent solvency and security. Cryptocurrencies will be the main currency and the only currency that makes it easy to transact between people worldwide.

duff_lesterny (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 03:37:38 PM

Thank you all for your feedback. Fell free to look at the new article on www.feathercointomars.com.
There is almost one article per day.
Today is "To Hold or not to hold" https://feathercointomars.com/2020/05/23/day-019-to-hold-or-not-to-hold/
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 05:31:23 PM

I think in the distant future, humanity will gradually change from cash to electronic money because of its excellent solvency and security. Cryptocurrencies will be the main currency and the only currency that makes it easy to transact between people worldwide.
The reality is that the world is gradually restricting the use of cash, instead of online payment services. But cryptocurrencies are a completely different matter, to have the future as you mentioned, the world has to change comprehensively, and that's very unlikely,

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
davis196

Activity: 2926
Merit: 901

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 05:40:10 PM

If you wanna discuss Bitcoin just move this thread to the Bitcoin discussion forum.We should write about altcoins in the Altcoin discussion forum.
This topic has been discussed many times on the forum and I don't see a clear reason why we should talk about this again.
The mindset of the people is determined by the economic environment.Not many online and offline merchants are accepting crypto payments,that's why most of the people just want to make a profit out of crypto trading and convert it into fiat.If more merchants started accepting crypto payments,the mindset of the people will slowly change.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: