Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:26:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a PHP web miner for any cryptocurrency  (Read 126 times)
sadobuss (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 11:15:34 AM

Hello guys,

This is my first TOPIC, I'm trying to use my webserver to do mining, Is there anyone can help here to find a web miner for any cryptocurrency. Thanks in advance!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4919

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 11:24:16 AM

Hello guys,

This is my first TOPIC, I'm trying to use my webserver to do mining, Is there anyone can help here to find a web miner for any cryptocurrency. Thanks in advance!

Your webserver for mining? Doesn't sound like a good idear...
So, let me guess, you're on a shared host, and you'd like a php script to mine for you? In this case, you should realise that your host will most probably ban you in a heartbeat. I know a lot of shared hosters are overselling resources, and they monitor the load very closely. If they detect a php script to mine crypto, they'll kick you off their server in mere seconds, and potentially sew you for damages.

Next to this, even if you mine a cpu minable coin (like monero), with a php script on a shared hosting environment, you'll make pennies a year... Not worth the risk, defenately not worth the effort.

If it's your own, dedicated, bare-metal, host (so not a VPS), you might try to cpu-mine monero using a compiled minerd binary (not a php script), eventough it's defenately not profitable... You'll never earn enough to pay back the server and datacenter costs.

But, if you insist, a quick google query turned up this 2013 github project https://github.com/codler/Bitcoin-phpMiner . If you decide to run it now, i'll pretty much guarantee you won't even make a single satoshi, no matter how hard you try.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sadobuss (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 12:07:43 PM

Thanks for this clarify, I really appreciate that. I have around 50 web servers and looking to profit from using them. I checked the GitHub project and it looks too old.

Is there any new way, to make it possible?
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4919

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 12:23:00 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2020, 12:38:39 PM by mocacinno

Thanks for this clarify, I really appreciate that. I have around 50 web servers and looking to profit from using them. I checked the GitHub project and it looks too old.

Is there any new way, to make it possible?

Well, if you have 50 webservers, i'd probably use them to do what they were supposed to do: web hosting...
Really.

If you run miners on these servers, you'll take a big performance hit, and the server's primary function will be downgraded.

One of the only profitable, stable, cpu-minable coins is monero. Sure, you can mine some new, unknown coin and hope it's exchange rate will skyrocket, but that's basically a form of betting. Now, if you want to look at monero, i'd suggest looking here: https://monerobenchmarks.info/

The highest performant CPU seems to be the AMD EPYC 7742, hashing @ 44000 H/s while drawing 225 Watt.
This means, if you had a server farm of 50 servers with such cpu's, you'd hash a 2200000 H/s, making about 0.013 BTC/day (~$120)

The retail price of 50 of such processors is $375.000, not counting all other hardware you'd need (just the processors), you would burn 8,5 Mwh, and you'd make $3600/month, but from these $3600 you'd need to pay off your hardware cost and electricity cost, and you should realise that when hashing at these speeds, the system will be rendered useless for anything else. $3600 sounds like a lot, but it's the best case scenario and you'll defenatly won't be able to break even... I mean, you'd need close to a million dollars in hardware and burn 8,5 MegaWatt a month...

Odds are you don't have EPYC 7742 processors, so your hashrate will be a lot lower, and your power consumption might be higher...

Bottom line: not worth it... If you have a server meanth for web hosting, use it for web hosting... Accept a couple more clients and accept crypto as a payment sollution... Makes a lot more than overheating those precious machines by trying to mine.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1709

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 06:30:56 AM

Basically if you actually own these web server or you got permission you would need to download a proper linux miner for XMR so you can mine RandomX. Most likely you don't have high end Ryzen CPUs so lets assume you got some i5 processor which gets 2000h/s. Currently thats $0.12 per day before electrical costs.

Depending on your lease, since you have a company the power cost might be included in the lease. So lets say you earn $0.10 per day per CPU. So with 50 of these servers you would make $5/day. Is it worth the hassle? well that's up to you.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██