Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:47:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you know about TBC2 coin?  (Read 242 times)
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 06:05:22 AM

I saw it was allowed to trade on https://mercuriex.com/
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Never heard of that exchange.
Look to the volume, majority is 0 and I don't believe that you just saw it. Do you own that website?
Me too! I have never heard of this coin! It seems that the cryptocurrency market does not mention TCB2. I don't see anyone trading and trading them on the market. Can someone tell me more information about them.

so do i, never know about TBC2 coin and the exchange above
seems a very risky if the OP drop his money in this project, hope he will think again and better to drop the money to a well known altcoin project
Probably, none of us know nor heard about this token TBC2, but we already know that there is an existing token called TBC (The Billion Coin) which is a total scam. Besides, you can see a lot of threads about TBC thread which explain how it becomes a scam. It is also my first time hearing the name of the exchange that OP mentioned. It's always risky wherever you invest your money but, investing in this kind of project is a pure waste of money because you will never earn profit from it. OP, I want to ask if you already invested in this coin? and do you have any relatives or friends that also invested in it? If yes, it's better to pull out your money and invest it in good projects and I'm hoping you did not put a lot of money.

For me, it's better to stay away from this project, and if you ever heard the TBC or TBC2 or whatever it is, just stay away and never ever risk your money.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 11:46:03 AM

I don't need to do detailed research related to TBC2 coins, I just need to see TBC2 coins at Mercuriex. And apparently my guess was right,
TBC2 coins are shitcoins which are low in volume. Then the more frightening is listing on unknown exchanges like Mercuriex. This has
convinced me to avoid investing in TBC2 coins. Because it will not provide profits investment on TBC2 coins.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: