Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:26:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto project team members needed  (Read 229 times)
JD1970 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 07:04:32 AM

Such a call for participation is really unattractive for many people, you should add project details such as goals, short-term and long-term plans, especially what the participants will enjoy, instead of Only post a link, if you add more I can join

You did not read OP's post he wants to get rich by helping others he wants to create a coin go for ICO or crowdfunding sell it to people who do not know anything what coins will succeed in the market, he is attracted to Covid's kind of tokens where developers made a lot of money by the idea of helping those who are in Covid but eventually run away with money.
I know a lot of token creators have scammed people, i've lost money because of that, and that is the bad part about starting this, it's hard to know who or what you can trust. I know I could say over and over again how much i'm wanting to help people, but I know actions speak louder than words. which is what I am trying to do .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 07:13:23 AM

I have a crypto project that I want to get started, i'm needing some team members who would like to participate, reward could be exponential.  reply here if interested and for more information. I am planning on having a meeting on zoom, the address is https://us04web.zoom.us/j/2783498035?pwd=cWljblFDVjNvOU5ZaWJnU1RWSGxsUT09   , password 0000  I am planning for Sunday @ 11 am eastern time
Would be great if you drop info about your upcoming new crypto project on here and also the best way to look for team is through LinkedIn, not every one is qualified to be a developer but few good developers are available on this forum, wish you the best of luck

JD1970 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 07:16:51 AM

I have a crypto project that I want to get started, i'm needing some team members who would like to participate, reward could be exponential.  reply here if interested and for more information. I am planning on having a meeting on zoom, the address is https://us04web.zoom.us/j/2783498035?pwd=cWljblFDVjNvOU5ZaWJnU1RWSGxsUT09   , password 0000  I am planning for Sunday @ 11 am eastern time
Would be great if you drop info about your upcoming new crypto project on here and also the best way to look for team is through LinkedIn, not every one is qualified to be a developer but few good developers are available on this forum, wish you the best of luck
Thank you, I will check there...
JD1970 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 06:40:34 AM

ok, thanks,  I am curious, which is the right board, I was advised before to move my original post to this board, I am sure this one will be an altcoin. and also, thanks for the advice, it's really appreciated.

You can move this one to marketplace altcoin or altcoin services that's the right section for this kind of  thread  since you are looking for partners or service this section is only for altcoin discussion.

well first off,, i'm not a newbie,, (even though it says it on the post) been trading crypto for a few years now....
Second, I am wanting to help people who are underprivileged, not just wanting to help my pocket...

You use newbie account that's why they say you are just a newbie members.
I understand that, but I have had this account since 2018, just haven't posted since then. 
cryyppton1

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 10:40:51 PM

I believe it will be ideal to elaborate more on the roles you need the team members to play in your project development and also  drop more information  about your project aims and objectives if possible . This way your advert  will look  more genuine .

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: