Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:58:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheapest exchange allowing going long & short while having good liquidity  (Read 71 times)
Econ2019 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 11:25:37 AM

Hi there,
I believe to have a good automated trading strategy which I want to run on different timeframes to test live more extensively. As the amount of trades on lower time frames (below 1h) is quite large I could boost performance by looking for lower fees.

The strategy goes long and short, its programmed for BitMEX so I assumed 7.5 bps per trade so far. Limit orders for which I would get 2,5 bps rebate are not an option unfortunately especially on lower timeframes.

Does someone know of cheaper alternatives? I would even consider not trading the short legs if some exchanges offer no futures / margin loans to go short.

I saw exchanges like Tagz offering 1 bps fee structure (and API) but not sure its reliable / liquid.

Thanks for your insights!

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 11:53:45 AM

As I have written on such topics before, I would like to say that you should not prefer services that you do not know because of the low transaction commission. You should not risk all this money to pay less transaction commission, especially when your savings are your current capital. For this reason, before choosing the services that allow you to trade with lower transaction commissions, you should definitely research about that service. Personally, since I usually use the most reliable services in the market, unfortunately I will not be able to offer a service in the style you want.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: