Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:57:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Abortion should be banned.  (Read 2003 times)
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 04:43:04 PM

Life begins at conception.

And ends with an abortion.  What is your point?
Thats correct and I support the proposal that abortion should be banned because the people that did one are automatically a killer and the last time I checked there are a lot of things out there created for us to have protective sex and also prevent unwanted pregnancy.
Anybody that has unprotective sex should be mature enough to face the consequences rather than ending an innocent child's life.

I believe that anyone who has already had an abortion and regrets it should have no case to answer for. These women ,God willing will make the most valuabe witnesses to the wrongs of abortion because they have been through the personal experience of it and can teach the current and future generations. May God be with them in their giving witness to this.
Yeah, people make mistakes but once they have learned from it and are ready to do correction or advice those that are walking in the path of the consequences involved in it, I don't think it will be nice for them to have a case to answer for.

Oh ho ho ho... don't disregard the other comments just because they bust your arguments real hard. Typical loser.
Says the one insulting someone who appears to be a woman for having an opinion.

There is a disagreement with regards to the opinion so the "ITS JUST MY OPINION" is not a valid argument for this. Also, attaching religious contents to your arguments makes your opinion less effective as People on earth has no single religion to begin with  Undecided

Anyway, Did he/she suggests that she's a woman in any part of the comments? or you just assumed that because he is agreeing with your statement?
Either way, abortion is something that a person has rights to do, and no single individual has the right to question that right  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2021, 03:00:57 PM

Thats correct and I support the proposal that abortion should be banned because the people that did one are automatically a killer and the last time I checked there are a lot of things out there created for us to have protective sex and also prevent unwanted pregnancy.
Anybody that has unprotective sex should be mature enough to face the consequences rather than ending an innocent child's life.

I believe that anyone who has already had an abortion and regrets it should have no case to answer for. These women ,God willing will make the most valuabe witnesses to the wrongs of abortion because they have been through the personal experience of it and can teach the current and future generations. May God be with them in their giving witness to this.
Yeah, people make mistakes but once they have learned from it and are ready to do correction or advice those that are walking in the path of the consequences involved in it, I don't think it will be nice for them to have a case to answer for.

Oh ho ho ho... don't disregard the other comments just because they bust your arguments real hard. Typical loser.
Grin
I will never do that but I don't why I don't get a reply notification for the message late after I reply to the previous message.

You are missing the point that abortions are not killing children.  They are simply terminating non-viable human life.
Terminating non-viable human life that's a product of the mistake of people who seized to be responsible for their mistake?

BTW, condoms break.  People should be allowed to have as much unprotected sex as they want before marriage, during, or after.
Having unprotective sex will expose our environment to more danger especially among the youth.

Women should have access to medical procedures to terminate their unwanted pregnancies.
You said this because you don't know that this is killing them slowly and thousands of women have died through unsafe abortion.

A growing fetus is not a human child. Up until 22-24 weeks of pregnancy that human life is not viable.
Googling the word "fetus" and see for yourself if a fetus is not a human child. For the safety of our women and the environment, abortion needs to be banned.

And ends with an abortion.  What is your point?

My wife had an abortion.  We already had two kids at the time and did not want to have more.
She has been elated that it was over and we didn't have to raise another child in our 40s.

She recommends it to all the women who for career, school, or other reasons do not want to have children.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that it is not a big deal?
It's a big deal because you're both (you and your wife), are both an adult and fully know there are things you can do to prevent another pregnancy from happen. If you dont know you can just go and see a doctor for help instead of practising an abortion.

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 03:27:54 PM

There is a disagreement with regards to the opinion so the "ITS JUST MY OPINION" is not a valid argument for this. Also, attaching religious contents to your arguments makes your opinion less effective as People on earth has no single religion to begin with  Undecided

I live in the free world even if it's being dismantled by extremist woke fucks so yeah we are free to express our opinions as you are and a woman has freedom of choice which nobody is proposing to forcibly stop her from making. How about you go discuss this with your little despot over in the Philippenes (only assuming here) that has one of the most restrictive abortion policies in the world where abortion is criminalized with NO exceptions.

Anyway, Did he/she suggests that she's a woman in any part of the comments? or you just assumed that because he is agreeing with your statement?

I am "assuming" the users name is feminine

Either way, abortion is something that a person has rights to do, and no single individual has the right to question that right  Cheesy

Still not getting it are you? Nobody is stopping anyone making a choice and yes any individual has a right to question anything but should have no right or expectation to be answered by the person they question. Right to remain silent,right to ignore,right to respond, right to engage or whatever the fuck you want but you come from (assuming again here) a so called democracy that is ran by an "elected" dictator so your population obviously is not used to question dictats or authority or any much else for that matter. Thank you have a nice day blah blah and so forth Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Natsuu

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 05:46:24 AM

I live in the free world even if it's being dismantled by extremist woke fucks so yeah we are free to express our opinions as you are and a woman has freedom of choice which nobody is proposing to forcibly stop her from making. How about you go discuss this with your little despot over in the Philippenes (only assuming here) that has one of the most restrictive abortion policies in the world where abortion is criminalized with NO exceptions.

Philippines is now undergoing such improvement regarding the laws for divorce and abortion, as the people are now understanding how to separate the law and religion. The only thing that ties the country to be this restrictive is because of the religion being involved in the manner.

Anyway, why does any country has to do with this discussion, why is your place has to do with it? The topic title simply state "ABORTION SHOULD BE BANNED" and that is the point, never mentioned any state or country.

So the arguments here is about the stand of individuals on why and why not abortion should be banned... and my arguments is already in this thread (just browse if you may)

pergola

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 10:22:37 AM

Many countries have laws that imprison people who have abortions. Abortion is directly taking the life of a person that he or she deserves even if he or she has not yet been born. If an abortion because a medical test shows the fetus to have a mutation is acceptable for ethical reasons and avoids suffering later on.
To end abortion, it is necessary to educate young people about sex and raise awareness. Birth control pills also need to be widely advertised for everyone to use. Need government intervention with legal documents and social attention. Ban on medical facilities from performing abortions.

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2021, 04:12:22 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2021, 06:03:09 PM by af_newbie
Merited by _Miracle (1)

Many countries have laws that imprison people who have abortions. Abortion is directly taking the life of a person that he or she deserves even if he or she has not yet been born. If an abortion because a medical test shows the fetus to have a mutation is acceptable for ethical reasons and avoids suffering later on.
To end abortion, it is necessary to educate young people about sex and raise awareness. Birth control pills also need to be widely advertised for everyone to use. Need government intervention with legal documents and social attention. Ban on medical facilities from performing abortions.

Abortion terminates non-viable life, not a person.

Whoever told you that abortion is directly taking the life of a person is a certifiable moron.

It amazes me when the so-called conservatives talk about freedom of choice to vaccinate or not (even when they are directly affecting/endangering the lives of others), but then advocate/legislate to prevent pregnant women to have a choice.

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 07:27:11 PM

There is a disagreement with regards to the opinion so the "ITS JUST MY OPINION" is not a valid argument for this. Also, attaching religious contents to your arguments makes your opinion less effective as People on earth has no single religion to begin with  Undecided

Philippines is now undergoing such improvement regarding the laws for divorce and abortion, as the people are now understanding how to separate the law and religion. The only thing that ties the country to be this restrictive is because of the religion being involved in the manner.

Anyway, why does any country has to do with this discussion, why is your place has to do with it? The topic title simply state "ABORTION SHOULD BE BANNED" and that is the point, never mentioned any state or country.

So the arguments here is about the stand of individuals on why and why not abortion should be banned... and my arguments is already in this thread (just browse if you may)

Ok brother. Peace and love ...no homo Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BATHES

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 06:18:35 AM

As a feminist, I resolutely oppose abortion, which is a blasphemy of life, and it also greatly harms women's human rights.
_Miracle

Activity: 905
Merit: 657

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2021, 06:53:23 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2021, 11:49:50 PM by _Miracle

update since they changed it

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
pergola

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 10:37:10 AM

Whoever told you that abortion is directly taking the life of a person is a certifiable moron.

It amazes me when the so-called conservatives talk about freedom of choice to vaccinate or not (even when they are directly affecting/endangering the lives of others), but then advocate/legislate to prevent pregnant women to have a choice.

But then the fetus will become a person. Every year, thousands of couples seek infertility treatment. So why are these people having abortions? Anything other than medical screening is unacceptable. They have to take responsibility for what they did.
A fetus is a soul and deserves to enjoy life.

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2021, 12:38:21 PM

But then the fetus will become a person. Every year, thousands of couples seek infertility treatment. So why are these people having abortions? Anything other than medical screening is unacceptable. They have to take responsibility for what they did.

Will does not mean is.

re: A fetus is a soul
Prove it.  What is a soul made of?

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 02:24:34 PM

Prove it.  What is a soul made of?

Depends. Could a soul refer to a conscious? Which in that case, a zygote doesn't have any capability to be conscious. Do you consider there to be a difference between a fetus at the last trimester compared to a newly born baby? Which one has the soul, and is the difference between the presence of a soul existing in the womb versus postpartum, meaning a soul might magically appear after birth.
Wakate

Activity: 966
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 12:03:46 AM

Maybe op needs to spread the news to the world just like Donald Trump tried as much as possible to reduce or ban it but was unable due to the law that had supported abortion at the first place. Honestly we all need to control be the rate of child birth or else we all gonna face doom day that will happens as a result of the world over population.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 07:56:21 AM

I have seen a video where the vlogger said that unplanned pregnancy is a satanic lie. There is no unplanned pregnancy, if you are active in sex then you know you can get pregnant. Then resort to abortion because it is unplanned? Abortion is like murder, you kill your own child. I agree that abortion should be ban and criminalized.
Natsuu

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 09:19:51 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2021, 07:00:00 AM by Natsuu

Will does not mean is.

Prove it.  What is a soul made of?

But lets remove the word "soul" in this topic...

True a fetus deserve to live and enjoy life... not a zygote* who is not alive.

Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2021, 05:51:56 PM

I have seen a video where the vlogger said that unplanned pregnancy is a satanic lie. There is no unplanned pregnancy, if you are active in sex then you know you can get pregnant. Then resort to abortion because it is unplanned? Abortion is like murder, you kill your own child. I agree that abortion should be ban and criminalized.
If we  agree that abortion should be banned,can this world contain us? Can we be able to handle the problems that will be caused by bastards in our society? There are problems every where that are caused by this fatherless and motherless babies everywhere because they lack home training and fatherly care,yet,we are still talking about banning abortion.
The population rate of human being is high now that there  is abortion,talk more of when abortion will be banned.We better allow abortion to be,because we won't be able to control the population that will come as a result of not aborting.
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 02:54:32 AM

Humans say it is a human right not to be excluded from medical procedures based on sex.  Not allowing women access to medical procedures is discrimination.

Science says when a fetus is viable based on the study of human developmental biology.
There are many abortions performed when the fetus would have been able to survive if it had been delivered rather than aborted. These abortions are the most clearly wrong. With advancements in medical technology, viability outside the womb has become increasingly earlier in pregnancy over time.

Restrictions on abortion are not prohibiting women from receiving abortions based on their sex.

Abortions until viability is a decision only the mother should be taking.  Science tells us that viability is around 22-24 weeks.

If you want to be on the side of caution, make the laws allowing all abortions until 16 weeks, or thereabouts.

Restrictions on abortions implicitly discriminate against women.

Imagine if states had different laws against receiving cancer treatments based on the size of your prostate.  Some states would allow treatments as soon as the cancer is detected, others will say that your prostate has to be larger than 4 inches.  Most men with prostate cancer will be prevented from receiving their treatment in that state.  The laws would discriminate against them without explicitly stating that men are prevented from receiving their cancer treatment.

I would not compare an abortion to cancer treatments. One is a life saving treatment and one is, what I don’t think anyone would disagree with is an elective procedure. I would also describe an abortion as not medically necessary. (If there is serious, credible medical evidence that the mothers life is in serious danger, she should have the right to decide if she wants an abortion).

There is perhaps a valid argument regarding viability. However if you make this argument. However anyone who makes this argument has their credibility go away when they advocate for abortions up until the baby is delivered. I would counter however that it is illegal to take actions that induce someone to harm or kill themselves.

I will admit that 6 weeks pregnant is probably earlier than appropriate to limit abortions due to the time it takes a women to realize they are pregnant. However, viability is well past the time it takes a women to realize they are pregnant and make the decision to get an abortion (or not).

I would also say that it is not uncommon for men to pressure women to get an abortion of an unwanted baby. I don’t have data, but I think an outsized percentage of abortions in late stages of pregnancy are the result of this pressure.
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2021, 12:14:59 AM

Humans say it is a human right not to be excluded from medical procedures based on sex.  Not allowing women access to medical procedures is discrimination.

Science says when a fetus is viable based on the study of human developmental biology.
There are many abortions performed when the fetus would have been able to survive if it had been delivered rather than aborted. These abortions are the most clearly wrong. With advancements in medical technology, viability outside the womb has become increasingly earlier in pregnancy over time.

Restrictions on abortion are not prohibiting women from receiving abortions based on their sex.

Abortions until viability is a decision only the mother should be taking.  Science tells us that viability is around 22-24 weeks.

If you want to be on the side of caution, make the laws allowing all abortions until 16 weeks, or thereabouts.

Imagine if states had different laws against receiving cancer treatments based on the size of your prostate.  Some states would allow treatments as soon as the cancer is detected, others will say that your prostate has to be larger than 4 inches.  Most men with prostate cancer will be prevented from receiving their treatment in that state.  The laws would discriminate against them without explicitly stating that men are prevented from receiving their cancer treatment.

I would not compare an abortion to cancer treatments. One is a life saving treatment and one is, what I don’t think anyone would disagree with is an elective procedure. I would also describe an abortion as not medically necessary. (If there is serious, credible medical evidence that the mothers life is in serious danger, she should have the right to decide if she wants an abortion).

There is perhaps a valid argument regarding viability. However if you make this argument. However anyone who makes this argument has their credibility go away when they advocate for abortions up until the baby is delivered. I would counter however that it is illegal to take actions that induce someone to harm or kill themselves.

I will admit that 6 weeks pregnant is probably earlier than appropriate to limit abortions due to the time it takes a women to realize they are pregnant. However, viability is well past the time it takes a women to realize they are pregnant and make the decision to get an abortion (or not).

I would also say that it is not uncommon for men to pressure women to get an abortion of an unwanted baby. I don’t have data, but I think an outsized percentage of abortions in late stages of pregnancy are the result of this pressure.

Does it matter if the procedure is medically necessary?  

How would you feel if the government passed a law to ban hair transplantations for men or breast augmentations for women?

BTW, I did not try to imply that babies are cancer (although many parents would probably agree that they can suck the life out of you, especially during the first five years, lol).  The point of the example was that both growing fetus and cancer cells multiply rapidly inside one's body.  One should have a choice to be able to get the necessary medical procedure done to stop that growth.

I would be ok with an abortion ban after 16 weeks, but until then women should have a choice of what to do with their medical issues.

PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 01:07:22 AM

Humans say it is a human right not to be excluded from medical procedures based on sex.  Not allowing women access to medical procedures is discrimination.

Abortions until viability is a decision only the mother should be taking.  Science tells us that viability is around 22-24 weeks.

Imagine if states had different laws against receiving cancer treatments based on the size of your prostate.  Some states would allow treatments as soon as the cancer is detected, others will say that your prostate has to be larger than 4 inches.  Most men with prostate cancer will be prevented from receiving their treatment in that state.  The laws would discriminate against them without explicitly stating that men are prevented from receiving their cancer treatment.

How would you feel if the government passed a law to ban hair transplantations for men or breast augmentations for women?

BTW, I did not try to imply that babies are cancer (although many parents would probably agree that they can suck the life out of you, especially during the first five years, lol).  The point of the example was that both growing fetus and cancer cells multiply rapidly inside one's body.  One should have a choice to be able to get the necessary medical procedure done to stop that growth.

I would be ok with an abortion ban after 16 weeks, but until then women should have a choice of what to do with their medical issues.
I think it does matter if something is medically necessary and it matters that cancer treatment is potentially life saving. Greater consideration should be given when restricting a life saving procedure. There are a lot of restrictions on procedures that are not medically necessary, for example it is illegal to sell your organs.

I am not a fan of breast implants, and really don’t understand why people get them. I am sure there restrictions on hair implants. Both are cosmetic procedures and I would be okay, and even support restrictions on extreme procedures of either.

When restricting a medically necessary and life saving procedure, especially those that do not harm other lives, you are potentially killing a person. An abortion is something that ends a life, while providing convenience to another. Arguments about viability are fair as are the morals of abortion before and after viability.

This is not an argument you are making personally, however I find it particularly distasteful when some pro abortion advocates almost encourage mothers to get abortions. 
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2021, 01:43:23 AM

Humans say it is a human right not to be excluded from medical procedures based on sex.  Not allowing women access to medical procedures is discrimination.

Abortions until viability is a decision only the mother should be taking.  Science tells us that viability is around 22-24 weeks.

Imagine if states had different laws against receiving cancer treatments based on the size of your prostate.  Some states would allow treatments as soon as the cancer is detected, others will say that your prostate has to be larger than 4 inches.  Most men with prostate cancer will be prevented from receiving their treatment in that state.  The laws would discriminate against them without explicitly stating that men are prevented from receiving their cancer treatment.

BTW, I did not try to imply that babies are cancer (although many parents would probably agree that they can suck the life out of you, especially during the first five years, lol).  The point of the example was that both growing fetus and cancer cells multiply rapidly inside one's body.  One should have a choice to be able to get the necessary medical procedure done to stop that growth.

I think it does matter if something is medically necessary and it matters that cancer treatment is potentially life saving. Greater consideration should be given when restricting a life saving procedure. There are a lot of restrictions on procedures that are not medically necessary, for example it is illegal to sell your organs.

I am not a fan of breast implants, and really don’t understand why people get them. I am sure there restrictions on hair implants. Both are cosmetic procedures and I would be okay, and even support restrictions on extreme procedures of either.

When restricting a medically necessary and life saving procedure, especially those that do not harm other lives, you are potentially killing a person. An abortion is something that ends a life, while providing convenience to another. Arguments about viability are fair as are the morals of abortion before and after viability.

This is not an argument you are making personally, however I find it particularly distasteful when some pro abortion advocates almost encourage mothers to get abortions.  

That is a logical fallacy.  False equivalence.  A fetus is not a person.

A chicken egg is not a chicken.

BTW, we are killing life all the time.  

All the food you eat is life killed; plants and animals.

I am not sure why you find it distasteful what others do with their bodies.  It should be none of your business.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: