Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:38:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 1435 times)
Tensor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 03:36:27 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2020, 09:33:43 PM by Tensor_coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daniko7

Activity: 424
Merit: 106

https://Newrewardcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 06:39:16 PM

*ATTENTION! Many new launched coins contains Viruses and Malwares . Some wallets showing a false malware or virus flag because of the integrated miner. Nevertheless we strongly recommend you to scan the wallets before using it. Use as example https://www.virustotal.com/gui/ to scan the files for malicious ware*

MofoMF

Activity: 320
Merit: 101

Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 08:25:35 AM

Only one person is mining this coin, no one else can, no pools .. no nothing, drop this coin!

https://openchains.info/coin/tensor/address/TKGsq5Nr6WwCHdEcVZW9SPjrrWtsgHtsx6

eTitanium [ETIT] Blockchain Cryptocurrency
WebsiteWhitepaperBlock ExplorerDownloadRoadmapForumPool
smithpool.net

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 09:41:19 AM

could you tell us how to extract it since all the blocks are rejected? and the getwork is disabled .. can you tell us how to extract it?
INRI

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 10:59:38 AM

could you tell us how to extract it since all the blocks are rejected? and the getwork is disabled .. can you tell us how to extract it?

And this Masternode holder had a Masternode from Block 1441? Very strange....

And Pow is also not working, but mining hash is about 100 GH/s... very, very strange....

INRI

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 11:30:20 AM

And this Masternode holder had a Masternode from Block 1441? Very strange....

And Pow is also not working, but mining hash is about 100 GH/s... very, very strange....

Seems to be that it's working, but some pools just can't make it work properly.

Some pools? All pools until now weren´t able to make it work, except this mystery pool....
Daniko7

Activity: 424
Merit: 106

https://Newrewardcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 12:04:24 PM

same problem with sha256

"ERROR tensorcoin Block does not start with a coinbase"

pool operator

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 06:29:33 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2020, 06:47:18 PM by pool operator

am I wrong or do I smell? but I don't understand what .. guys can you help me understand that it stinks and?
INRI

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 06:57:52 PM

hmmm, you are probably smelling the shit of this project.

POW started at Block 1441.

From the beginning people claimed in the discord channel, that the algo is not quark. They don´t wanted to hear to people.
Now after Block 2500.... Look at this! The Algo is not quark it´s sha256.... surprise.

And do you now what? Do you wonder why there isn´t any pool?

I tell you! Because pool owner are not able to setup a pool with this coin!
They got some error like block doesn´t start with coinbase...  and do you know whats the answer from dev?

"...Problem of the pool...."

Someone has already a private pool and is mining this coin like crazy....

I know what you smell....
pool operator

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 07:07:51 PM

I do not understand ..... there who says that there is a problem that you do not know what this coin is and what the owner says ?? there is a presale  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Huh Huh
crazy to think that someone spends money on this coin that you don't know what it is? and not even the dev knows .. surely he will have a great future ........ Grin Grin Grin

and already dead ??
chmod755
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 08:06:07 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2020, 08:37:23 PM by chmod755

This coin is a high risk, I did a research and opened a Scam accusation due the Whitepaper and some texts plagiarized by this project.

Everyone, stay alert and feel free to check all the information feel free to look at this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5250412.0

INRI

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 08:23:44 PM

Presale 0.3 BTC for 1 Masternode.... Now we know why POW isn´t working on pools....
INRI

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 08:35:49 PM

This coin is a high risk, I did a research and opened a Scam accusation due the Whitepaper and some texts plagiarized by this project.

Everyone, stay alert and feel free to check all the information feel free to look at this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5250412.0

Thanks for warning people! People should not overread this... Make the text bigger!

Somebody should mention this on their discord server too....
chmod755
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 08:38:38 PM

Thanks for warning people! People should not overread this... Make the text bigger!

Edited the text so this post can be seen by everyone that jumps here, this is too lazy work, almost every day there is an ANN like that here.

Tensor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 09:16:39 PM

We are just trying to make the idea real, it's not implemented anywhere yet, and since it's not being used anywhere else so far, we teamed up with good developers.
The listings are coming since there are buyers, and we will proof that we are men of word, not exit-scammers.

Tensor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 09:48:56 PM

To proof my words we are starting implementing all the things that are ready right now to the github.
We will try to make it before the listings because if the source code won't be compilating in the right way, we probably won't be listed
The product will be working the following way. Using the library and the api key, the compiled execution graph of Tensorflow and batches is passed to the nodes of the controllers that generate tasks for worker nodes, they, in turn, execute the graph on batches using tensorflow, return the result, then they are awarded a bonus, the result is returned to the client.
The only thing that is in the early development is the web platform for clients to make machinelearning tasks. But we will do our best to make it start ASAP.
EL MAOGO

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 10:07:22 PM

tensor coin already has an accusation of scam ,,, from the beginning something was not right and there were only signs of scam
coronga

Activity: 84
Merit: 6

refercoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2020, 07:00:08 AM

So the coin is a tottaly scam that copied whitepaper and texts from raven coin now there is even more evidence on the topic about this scam.

BTC ReferCoins BTC
✦ ──── Earn Bitcoin The Easy Way ──── ✦
qq5343270

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 01:36:33 PM

非常好的一个硬币
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 03:09:23 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2020, 06:31:02 PM by Gash

Edited the text so this post can be seen by everyone that jumps here, this is too lazy work, almost every day there is an ANN like that here.

Cryptoeric also told me he wanted him brand new super wide posterior so he went out in Dubai imploring strangers whether they know of any clinic that does botox implants for mens butts. It is unfortunate that we together can not reminisce about his glorious days in Dubai coz he died from a hard head blow right in the street but even though he died he is still the guy to protect us from various shady altcoin schemes.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: