Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:10:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain.com wallet introduces interest accounts  (Read 1125 times)
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 07:36:56 PM
Merited by LeGaulois (1)

-snip-
I wouldn't be at all surprised if the "selected, rigorously vetted" borrowers turned out to be anyone who has completed their KYC procedures.

The word "Institutional" is presumably supposed to lend credibility. After all, when have institutions ever ripped off the average Joe!? Roll Eyes

How long have blockchain.com been offering lending for? Because I thought it was a fairly new thing for them, meaning the borrowers cannot have "established track records" unless blockchain.com have been buying personal information regarding loan amounts, lengths, repayments, etc., from other companies.

At no point have I seen anything from blockchain.com which states they will cover your losses if the borrower defaults on their loan. This is your money they are gambling with. They are taking some of the profits and assuming none of the risk.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: