Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:58:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance.US question about a hold from withdrawing  (Read 135 times)
Devawnm367 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 04:43:56 AM

I completely understand why there is a hold on my funds. I am wondering I have searched everywhere on google and cannot find an answer and cannot find a ticket to file that has my specific problem.

I am newly registered to Binance.us  I recently (Like 4 days ago) Finally verified my account so I could deposit and withdraw fiat. Anyways they have a hold on my BTC. I am wondering if there is somewhere I can see how much longer they are holding my funds? It is going on 4 days and I still cannot withdraw. It just says. We temporarily have a hold on your coins.

My question is With my first bitcoin purchase from my debit card. Is there a 10 day hold? I cannot seem to find how long the hold is.

Also if EVERYTIME from here on if I purchase BTC through Binance.us will there be a hold on my funds everytime? Or as long as I use the same card next time. Can I withdraw immediately?

I hope this is the right section for this. Its the closest I could find!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 07:50:03 AM

My question is With my first bitcoin purchase from my debit card. Is there a 10 day hold? I cannot seem to find how long the hold is.

Also if EVERYTIME from here on if I purchase BTC through Binance.us will there be a hold on my funds everytime? Or as long as I use the same card next time. Can I withdraw immediately?

according to this post, there is a 10 day hold: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/fqwwgx/do_i_really_have_to_wait_10_freaking_days_to_send/

I’m trying to deposit to my binance US account (which has different regulations than regular Binance). I’m trying to deposit via debit card or ACH. But both are saying “you can only withdraw your funds (including the equivalent crypto) from ACH and debit card deposits after 10 days”.

a 10 day hold on debit/credit cards is standard. the same policy applies at coinbase.

i'm really surprised to see binance.us applies the same hold to ACH deposits. i've never seen that before. i was about to recommend switching to ACH to avoid this.

you should still switch to ACH to avoid those massive 3.4% debit card deposit fees.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2020, 06:35:15 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2020, 06:55:57 PM by BitMaxz

It seems that the 10-day hold is only to those who deposit using ACH payment.

Since you use a debit card you only have 3 days hold according to binance.

I found it from the Binance.us support page you can read it from here below.

- https://support.binance.us/hc/en-us/articles/360046787034-Why-is-a-portion-of-my-assets-frozen-

Also, according to the link above you can check the remaining time under "deposit and withdrawal history".

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Devawnm367 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 04:27:35 AM

according to this post, there is a 10 day hold: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/fqwwgx/do_i_really_have_to_wait_10_freaking_days_to_send/

I’m trying to deposit to my binance US account (which has different regulations than regular Binance). I’m trying to deposit via debit card or ACH. But both are saying “you can only withdraw your funds (including the equivalent crypto) from ACH and debit card deposits after 10 days”.

a 10 day hold on debit/credit cards is standard. the same policy applies at coinbase.

i'm really surprised to see binance.us applies the same hold to ACH deposits. i've never seen that before. i was about to recommend switching to ACH to avoid this.

you should still switch to ACH to avoid those massive 3.4% debit card deposit fees.

Awesome I see it now thanks so much!!!!! Yes it is a 3 day hold on debit cards. I was looking for a time remaining though you really helped me with that one!!!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: