Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:56:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Preparing for altcoin season  (Read 465 times)
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 06:09:24 PM

Yeah, really exciting times ahead as im sure coming months will be full of bullish dominancy that will take the price of the best coins to the moon. I am also ready with my top alts especially the trio that i love the most and these are ethereum, cardano and tron. I am calmly holding but  cannot wait to see all these coins going like a rocket.
Patience is still very important in any condition including this bullish condition, because I also hold Altcoin tokens that are almost the same as you, namely Ethereum, Tron and Ripple, and I will likely add a few more for tomorrow.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 06:12:42 PM

Yeap, Just waiting my salary payment and will use it around 20% for buying some Altcoin. Bitcoin price seems stuck on $18.000 - $18.500 for now and looks like if not breakout for the next 2 weeks it's really good too buy some altcoin, Here my list.

1. Ethereum
2. Arweave
3. TRX
4. LTC

And some DeFi Tokens like Dego and Cake (Having some passive Income in good too since impermanent loss chance was low), How about you guys?
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 06:38:53 PM

Are you getting prepared for a new altcoin season already or you still thinking that altcoins aren't going to start pumping soon? Well there is 90% chance that altcoins will starts bullish trend after bitcoin does it's thing to a new ATH, whales also have a role to play here too so here are best top altcoins I believe are good enough to ride the altcoin season

1. Ethereum
2. ChainLink
3. Bnb token
4. Polkadot

I agree with you, because in as much as we are preparing for altcoin season, however we should also prepare the right way and this is by holding or investing in the right coins and tokens, we shouldn't be so driven to get involved with the altcoin season that we invest or hold shitcoins. I also, believe this forthcoming altcoin season will be different from the last one, that is, only few coins which are good as well will experience a pump. In addition, we should also be careful and know when to take profit, because so far everything is involved, the crypto space is unpredictable.

Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2020, 06:58:04 PM

The four altcoins that you mentioned are surely will pump in the altcoin season especially ethereum because of the eth 2.0 version. It will be a massive pump of eth if the 2 event occur at the same time the alt season and the launch of eth 2.0.

ETH really gets tremendous attention due to the launch of ETH 2.0 in December. People are predicting that the price of ETH will go up a lot, so prepare your ETH.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 07:11:45 PM

Are you getting prepared for a new altcoin season already or you still thinking that altcoins aren't going to start pumping soon? Well there is 90% chance that altcoins will starts bullish trend after bitcoin does it's thing to a new ATH, whales also have a role to play here too so here are best top altcoins I believe are good enough to ride the altcoin season

1. Ethereum
2. ChainLink
3. Bnb token
4. Polkadot

good choice, i believe all altcoins above will create new high next year, because this year is the year for bitcoin my friend
thats mean now is the time to collect more good altcoins  Wink
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 07:25:03 PM

i think we are already in the altcoin season. this is as a result of the current Bitcoin bull run....Meanwhile, the first Altcoin season was as a result of the Defi season. many defi tokens will also benefit from this bull run. I think all Y and L tokens will moon soon. the YFI, YFII and the rest. the prediction that Ethereum will hit 600 to 800 before december might work out but i doubt if it will hit 1000 USD. 

optimisticcm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 08:27:53 PM

1. Ethereum
2. ChainLink
3. Bnb token
4. Polkadot
I am confident that my altcoins mainly Ethereum will not let me down and the bull run will take us all by the storm.
I am expecting eth to break above 1000 before the end of the year due to so many positives fundamentally and also bullish wave technically that is just around the corner.

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 08:36:15 PM

1. Ethereum
2. ChainLink
3. Bnb token
4. Polkadot
I am confident that my altcoins mainly Ethereum will not let me down and the bull run will take us all by the storm.
I am expecting eth to break above 1000 before the end of the year due to so many positives fundamentally and also bullish wave technically that is just around the corner.

hard to be true if ethereum will break above $1000 before the end of this year buddy, in my opinion the price will stay below $1000 in this year
and next year i believe ethereum price will create new ATH
by the way, for the OP i think you already hold the right altcoins

Princejebs

Activity: 560
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 10:13:34 PM

Altcoin season should begin by December if and if bitcoin price did not crash otherwise we will be starting over down trend.
The coins I'm looking forward to their growth are ethereum ( Eth2.0 is coming), DIA ( airdrop is coming next month and kucoin deposit and withdrawal has been opened, there is like a buy back soon.) and lastly bnb ( it has maintained $27 to $30 for weeks, we should see a breakout soon.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 10:21:30 PM

of course, we are always prepared for that because it is a very long time waiting for the moment that bullish will come to altcoins. And the good thing is that there is a sign that we close to that moment after seeing them (some) are in green and showing the uptrend motion. As I believe also before we end up this year we are able to see them pumping high. Though I'd never expect for a 2017 similar scenario but at least we see it recover after years of sleep.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███