Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:48:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you guys think of BTC's price action right now?
It's now a bull market - 24 (72.7%)
It's just a bull trap - 6 (18.2%)
I don't know - 3 (9.1%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Sentiment Poll for November  (Read 751 times)
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 11:18:36 PM

I think currently the bitcoin market is in a bullish condition, this is marked by a significant increase in the price of bitcoin where the price of bitcoin is currently in the range of $36k-$37k. Therefore, seeing that the market is currently green, I am optimistic that by the end of this year the price of bitcoin can reach $40k-$45k.
Already past $ 38k even before the price of $37,750.18, Bitcoin has penetrated $38.349.
It is not impossible we will reach $40K in the near future with consideration of various positive signals that occur in the market.
The price comparison of Bitcoin in Thanksgiving 2023 shows a very far price from previous years which began recorded since 2010.

Optimistic attitude in the price of Bitcoin I think it is important we can prepare ourselves so as not to get caught up with various FUDs that make the optimistic attitude change suddenly.
For now, Bullish is still strong ongoing.
Yes, I agree with you, bullish is still strong and will continue.
in this forum and on social media I read that many people are optimistic that 2024 is a bullish year, in other words the positive trend will get stronger because in the future more people will buy bitcoin to welcome the bullish year 2024. This price recovery is truly unexpected and it is possible that this positive trend is a sign that the bear market is over.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 07:23:00 AM

I think currently the bitcoin market is in a bullish condition, this is marked by a significant increase in the price of bitcoin where the price of bitcoin is currently in the range of $36k-$37k. Therefore, seeing that the market is currently green, I am optimistic that by the end of this year the price of bitcoin can reach $40k-$45k.
Already past $ 38k even before the price of $37,750.18, Bitcoin has penetrated $38.349.
It is not impossible we will reach $40K in the near future with consideration of various positive signals that occur in the market.
The price comparison of Bitcoin in Thanksgiving 2023 shows a very far price from previous years which began recorded since 2010.

Optimistic attitude in the price of Bitcoin I think it is important we can prepare ourselves so as not to get caught up with various FUDs that make the optimistic attitude change suddenly.

And speaking of this forum, I remember that there was one study about the sentiments of this community really reflects what the market is doing. It was way back, if I remember it perhaps it was around 2018 that some entities made that study.

in this forum and on social media I read that many people are optimistic that 2024 is a bullish year, in other words the positive trend will get stronger because in the future more people will buy bitcoin to welcome the bullish year 2024. This price recovery is truly unexpected and it is possible that this positive trend is a sign that the bear market is over.

With that, since bitcointalk is very bullish with BTC it might echo the sentiments and optimistic on other social media platform. And I think it's really not that hard to see why this community has a big influence on the market itself and then investors following our trend. So let's see, $38k-$40k is just around the corner this end of 2023 and hopefully we can finished with a big bang at $50k.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2023, 08:17:55 AM

With that, since bitcointalk is very bullish with BTC it might echo the sentiments and optimistic on other social media platform. And I think it's really not that hard to see why this community has a big influence on the market itself and then investors following our trend. So let's see, $38k-$40k is just around the corner this end of 2023 and hopefully we can finished with a big bang at $50k.

Not only the bitcointalk community are bullish for 2024, but the outside social media platforms, blogs, and articles are already talking about the effect of bitcoin halving next year. Everyone is already aware of what have happened to bitcoin in the past 2 halvings, even those who has yet to invest in bitcoin even knew it.
$50k is possible as we take another step closer to the next halving, people would accumulate even more on December to avoid buying at a higher price next year than what we have today. We are already expecting that, if it does not hit the $50k by the end of 2023, pretty sure it would be around $40k.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 08:39:17 AM

This is a forum that has been associated with bitcoin since bitcoin creation, so it is no surprise that bitcointalk is the forum with the most optimism about the future of bitcoin. But is it correct to say that the forum's optimism is having a major impact on the market and other investors are following our trend? I am also a member of the forum but I don't think there are many investors, especially large investors, who are participating in the forum and following our optimism.

Furthermore, as Oasisman said, everyone already knows about bitcoin's 4-year cycle and the halving is closer than ever. So it won't be surprising when people start Fomo about a bullish season.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 12:47:52 PM

Binance is fixed news in that it does not appear to be a negative which spreads in an unknown way.  Its announced and resolved quite quickly and the idea of disclosure and anti laundering was already a known factor to exchanges.  Maybe thats why, the main reason BTC does not pull back is the Dollar index I think.   So far I see BTC standing on support about 36k, also a prior ceiling to movement roughly.  If it lost that and also DXY started to trend up I would expect a  fall.  I thought maybe November could see this fall but seems there is no imperative to especially sell or move a large amount at present in either direction.

I think there's no need to complicate things like looking at what's going on with the DXY.  Grin  Let's just say that investors are getting less spooked and are now more willing to hold even though there' some shenanigans going on.  People will tend to get sick of the news and would stop listening eventually.  I guess we're at that time.  Just look at the PA right now...  Kinda flat for a couple of weeks at the local highs but it's pretty decent.  That's something we want before the next leg up.  It needs a breather.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
aylabadia05

Activity: 1512
Merit: 767

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2023, 03:06:08 PM

<snip>
in this forum and on social media I read that many people are optimistic that 2024 is a bullish year, in other words the positive trend will get stronger because in the future more people will buy bitcoin to welcome the bullish year 2024.
The optimistic attitude shown by people certainly has an analysis of why they are optimistic that 2024 will be a bullish year.
We are here to discuss the opportunities and challenges that will be faced in each market sentiment. And this forum is the most active forum every day with relevant discussions and perhaps if you survey the percentage level of activity, other forums are not like the activity that occurs here.

This price recovery is truly unexpected and it is possible that this positive trend is a sign that the bear market is over.
For those who have never experienced how market prices fall, perhaps price recovery is unexpected. For people who have experienced the most difficult periods but still have the spirit to endure, this price recovery is not surprising.
Let's just say I'm a beginner in this matter because I personally still don't dare to speculate that the bear market will end.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 08:31:59 PM

This is a forum that has been associated with bitcoin since bitcoin creation, so it is no surprise that bitcointalk is the forum with the most optimism about the future of bitcoin. But is it correct to say that the forum's optimism is having a major impact on the market and other investors are following our trend? I am also a member of the forum but I don't think there are many investors, especially large investors, who are participating in the forum and following our optimism.

Furthermore, as Oasisman said, everyone already knows about bitcoin's 4-year cycle and the halving is closer than ever. So it won't be surprising when people start Fomo about a bullish season.

Yes, that is obvious, we associated this community with the man himself, the inventor of bitcoin and so everyone flocks here, and we still have some OG heads around that has been since the inception and so we know that the trend or pattern will continue, like the 4 year cycle and new all time high.

It's just a matter of time, if investors doesn't have the patience to wait for the bull run to emerge, then we felt sorry for them. But just like the rest of us here, who have seen at least 2 bull cycles, we are still very positive and optimistic that we will reach all new time high and that will be profit for us. So let the FOMO begin for newbies, but for experience players, all we can do is accumulate and then HODL.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2023, 06:48:31 AM

if you are talking about the whole year of 2024 then you are right that we will have a strong year and bullishness .

But this is about after the Bear market that will occur before the Halving and its given already , each Halving has a low side and those happens usually  every last month before the miners halving .

and sometimes continues even before the last quarter of that same year so we can expect a good run in October at least of 2024 or else it will be in December and the worst will happen in 2025 that some others are expecting to be the bull market may  happen.

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 12:51:17 PM

There it is folks...  Grin  It looks like BTC has started another run and this time it could stay above 38k.  And if it really does, next resistance could be around 47k - 48k..?  Dunno, I'm just basing those figures on what I see in the daily and the weeky chart rn.  Lol.  Cheesy  Some of you guys are better at chart reading from what I've seen.

Anyway, would love too see at what price you guys think the monthly candle closes.

As for the poll, 24 people were right while 6 people woke up at the wrong side of the bed and 3 were not sure.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1761

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 02:02:53 PM
Merited by AprilioMP (1)

For this month's poll, let's try something different.  It won't be a question about the price but a question about what you guys think about BTC's price action now and what it means going forward.
I once read about Bitcoin speculation and predictions for the future in a magazine, in my reading there was one conclusion that I drew about Bitcoin and war, We have seen wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Russia, Ukraine and several other Middle East wars, but the Bitcoin movement continues to find good results and develop.

However, since the Israeli war, the crypto market, especially Bitcoin, has not shown any improvement, even though the price rose only a few percent, not in the Pacific, there are many experts currently speculating that Bitcoin has a big influence on investors from Israel, So the point is: there is speculation that the country's economy could be better, Bitcoin could be better, whether it's the market side or Bitcoin price developments in the future.

For that I can conclude, that Bitcoin is very influential on the majority of investors there, for me the bear market is now over, we should see a bull market now, my speculation is that improving the Israeli economy will have a good impact on Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
AprilioMP

Activity: 392
Merit: 368

Forum Only For Fun

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2023, 05:57:54 PM

However, since the Israeli war, the crypto market, especially Bitcoin, has not shown any improvement, even though the price rose only a few percent, not in the Pacific, there are many experts currently speculating that Bitcoin has a big influence on investors from Israel, So the point is: there is speculation that the country's economy could be better, Bitcoin could be better, whether it's the market side or Bitcoin price developments in the future.

For that I can conclude, that Bitcoin is very influential on the majority of investors there, for me the bear market is now over, we should see a bull market now, my speculation is that improving the Israeli economy will have a good impact on Bitcoin.

The influence of Bitcoin prices is not always due to geopolitical factors that occur due to war, although these factors can trigger a fall in market prices. Don't get me wrong, discussions of Bitcoin always lead to price and it is very difficult to determine the price of Bitcoin because it really depends on the level and level of adoption.

In the article I once read about the impact of the Israeli conflict on Bitcoin, it could be a sign that many investors will switch to Bitcoin because of global uncertainty because Bitcoin can be used as a store of value when the certainty in question occurs.
I don't know much about speculating on the future of Bitcoin, but as far as I know I can say that the future of Bitcoin will be more certain than many factors.

Bitcoin ETFs, interest rates and many other events that are happening make me have the same view in assessing that we should see a bull market now but because of the Israeli conflict and other countries' conflicts, the economy is still unstable. You are right, when the economies of influential countries are stable, it will have a good impact on Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
danadc

Activity: 966
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2023, 08:19:34 PM

And November is ending, there are just a few days left until the end of the month and the beginning of the end of the year begin, that is what can be seen so far with a fairly satisfactory bitcoin price, I think it can make this end of the month a good rise in the price of bitcoin, it would not be bad, it would be something very good because it is a way of seeing things better, it is like closing a very good month of November with benefits for everyone.

Those who are bullish are the ones who expect the Bitcoin to rise like foam, but the bears are the ones who wait for a good correction so that they can continue lowering the price, but I don't see that, I don't think they can do anything to make it go down. , and since anything can happen in this market that is so volatile, it is time to continue buying, it is not known if tomorrow the price will rise even more and they will miss the opportunity to buy cheaper, that is what we have to see, And if the price goes up, they do like everyone else who didn't believe, they buy at a high price, they do things the other way around.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 08:37:28 PM

There it is folks...  Grin  It looks like BTC has started another run and this time it could stay above 38k.  And if it really does, next resistance could be around 47k - 48k..?  Dunno, I'm just basing those figures on what I see in the daily and the weeky chart rn.  Lol.  Cheesy  Some of you guys are better at chart reading from what I've seen.

Anyway, would love too see at what price you guys think the monthly candle closes.

As for the poll, 24 people were right while 6 people woke up at the wrong side of the bed and 3 were not sure.

I saw the price about $38k, and I thought that we will have a sustain run, but right now, upon checking, $37,710, so most likely there are profits taking in the last 8-12 hours or so. Probably the obviously resistance is the whole numbers, but once we get past it, and slice it like a butter, $43k-$45k will be a good target at the end of the year.

And for those who voted right, and those 6 who voted it wrong? Just shows that's it's really hard to predict the price movement.

Anyhow, looking for your another thread mate and I like how to put the data in the end to shows the numbers and maybe someone will remember that they voted and got it correct.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 672
Merit: 603

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 10:16:10 AM

It's not just happening even as November is almost gone, it has been confirmed by many analyses that the bear market has been over since October and I even made my post on this last month (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5471365.msg63042399#msg63042399).

If I must say, Bitcoin is very easy to predict, especially for those who are using long-term analysis to gather their information about it and it was easy to know majorly through the price action that the end of the bearish reign for this season has come. Although the coin had started the bullish journey in November last year, it was so turbulent to decide what it would do as it had its fair share of both bearish and bullish moments this year. However, the ETF saga eventually helped it to gain a sustainable bullish price action on the monthly chart which is what has been helping it till now. And going forward till next year, Bitcoin will remain like this and will continue to find a bullish path with minimal bearish retracement as the long-term trend is already bullish and such a trend might last over a year if a strong unforeseen circumstance doesn't happen. As it is now, I expect it to hover between $39,000+ and $34,000+ until the next year when the post-halving effect would drive it strongly northwards.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 12:44:33 PM

now is the last day of November, what do you think BTC will close this month, will it still not break 40k$?
and what are the views in December, will bitcoin still rise, or will it experience a decline because since the last 2 months btc has never gone down.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 01:16:41 PM

now is the last day of November, what do you think BTC will close this month, will it still not break 40k$?
and what are the views in December, will bitcoin still rise, or will it experience a decline because since the last 2 months btc has never gone down.
And it seems that this November will close at the $37k price level, and I think even if we can't break the $40k level in November, we have hope that next month, which is the month at the end of 2023.
To be honest, yesterday bitcoin tried to break back to the price of $40k, but was stuck at the $38k price level which made bitcoin have to regroup its strength in order to break the $38k-$39k level. In accumulation this month collected an increase in price of approximately 10%.

Most of the analysts who say that bitcoin can break the $40k level at the end of the year, I still doubt the journey before the end of the year, maybe we will experience a decline first in the first or second week of December, before the increase continues? I have the same thoughts as you as bitcoin continues to show its strength in the last two months, mechanically we need a price consolidation, maybe to $30k-$32k in the week of December.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 03:22:09 PM

Now, I think it looks like the November candlestick will stop at $37k, the market is looking for direction and a correction in a range consistent with MicroStrategy's additional bitcoin buying. There is certainly a temporary waiting period before the correction consolidates and we see how bitcoin moves. No need to rush, take this time for patience. There is a possibility of a big wick starting in December but I am a bit skeptical. I guess if optimism continues to be supported by the market with the trend of maintaining accumulation. We should see the low of $38k hold before ending the year at $45k.

alankasman

Activity: 910
Merit: 316

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 05:37:05 PM

But above 38k will not occur because the turn of November to December is only a matter of hours. 38K may still be achieved if we monitor the daily and weekly graphic wax motion.
And if the price of bitcoin in a matter of hours can occur above 38k, the color of the Bitcoin price list table for 2023 will be green, unlike November 2022 which is red.

I will also be happy to see the closing of Bitcoin prices in November.

Not all specluation is correct. But too few are the sound here if 24 is true, 6 is wrong and 3 is not sure.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 05:53:20 PM

It's not just happening even as November is almost gone, it has been confirmed by many analyses that the bear market has been over since October and I even made my post on this last month (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5471365.msg63042399#msg63042399).

If I must say, Bitcoin is very easy to predict, especially for those who are using long-term analysis to gather their information about it and it was easy to know majorly through the price action that the end of the bearish reign for this season has come. Although the coin had started the bullish journey in November last year, it was so turbulent to decide what it would do as it had its fair share of both bearish and bullish moments this year. However, the ETF saga eventually helped it to gain a sustainable bullish price action on the monthly chart which is what has been helping it till now. And going forward till next year, Bitcoin will remain like this and will continue to find a bullish path with minimal bearish retracement as the long-term trend is already bullish and such a trend might last over a year if a strong unforeseen circumstance doesn't happen. As it is now, I expect it to hover between $39,000+ and $34,000+ until the next year when the post-halving effect would drive it strongly northwards.
I have to say that is 100% right and I could go back even more and say that maybe even September was out of the bear market to be fair, looks like it could be something that is already growing back then as well. I understand October was the real deal, and yes it has gone up a lot during that period there is nothing wrong with that, but I think it's quite important to remember that we are talking about a bigger return here and that should be the case.

I think it is going to be a bigger deal than we have ever anticipated and yet we need to make sure that it's going to end up with a return that is not going to be all that crazy. Just realize that we are talking about being so high compared to just a few months ago, and that will make people feel amazing about the situation.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: