Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:56:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solution to too many promoters  (Read 3228 times)
nykka

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 01:55:58 PM

Bounty campaigns with limited number of participants and with fixed reward are superb, but I think it`s not as profitable for project. Why they should to limit participants number, when they can get much more promoters, if they will delete limit. Fortunately, some bounty managers still take care of particicpants and give really good circumstances for participation and reward. I don`t think number of bounties can increase to balance number of hunters, but I hope some managers will come up with something to make situation better. Now participation in bounties is really hard and non-profitable

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 02:03:59 PM

It will not do. There are things that has been done actually here in the forum and that by tagging the post with warning above it to signifies project would be scam. However, it is a load of work to be done by the staff in this forum. What you had suggested is right and I would like to see it happen but probably it will not because project's team or the owner could not earn in it by spending too much money for bounties. But there are good projects being establish already and bounty hunters that are joining in that project are getting huge profit due to low participants and high raise income.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 07:06:26 PM

yes,I agree with your stated solution, limiting the number of participants in a project campaign would be very good, at least worth the bounty hunter's efforts to promote his project. I miss the fixed allocation campaign, where someone can make a lot of money but if the project is really successful.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 08:04:09 PM

I immediately have a question - what is the benefit of this for the project? Its goal is to reach as large a layer of the audience as possible, and how much bounty hunters will get in the end is the last thing they care about. They and we are on opposite sides of the fence))

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Anonymous100

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 12:05:03 AM

I know that scam bounty projects still shows up on this forum from time to time but after managing to promote the bounty that's not a scam you end up with very low bounty reward, why ? I think the problem about bounties is we have too few bounty campaigns and too many bounty hunters

JUST IF

Just if bounty managers and project teams can start limiting bounty hunters the reward will still be fair enough, how can 500 participants share 3000$ bounty allocation?

Where are the bounties with fixed bounty allocations? After doing some digging on past bounty campaigns I noticed many of them have fixed rewards, this is good or limited participants

What do you think??

Restriction of participants is also the best thing, as it will provide sufficient results for the participants. However, it also had a negative impact on some participants. If a project is promising but limits participants, it is unfortunate for participants who do not get the opportunity.

$ 3000 is a very small amount. We can avoid this if we see a large number of participants listed in the spreadsheet.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
weborsha

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 08:39:41 AM

Teams wanna get as much advertising as possinle for their projects so they will accept as much bouty hunters in their campaigns as possible. And i strongly doubt that bounty hunters would provide better content if there were participants' number limitations)

stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2020, 12:56:40 PM

its all rather pointless when you have relatively new accounts who are hero members through just bounty posting, and heres this account which is not a bounty hunter and is just senior member.

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 11:49:59 AM

I agree that there are many bounty participants who do not care about the rules and are not productive in joining the bounty. But what I do think is that the more people see the project that is being promoted, the better chance the project will succeed. I hope that the process of eliminating negative things in the bounty can be minimized with an objective assessment.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 03:48:43 PM

I know that scam bounty projects still shows up on this forum from time to time but after managing to promote the bounty that's not a scam you end up with very low bounty reward, why ? I think the problem about bounties is we have too few bounty campaigns and too many bounty hunters

JUST IF

Just if bounty managers and project teams can start limiting bounty hunters the reward will still be fair enough, how can 500 participants share 3000$ bounty allocation?

Where are the bounties with fixed bounty allocations? After doing some digging on past bounty campaigns I noticed many of them have fixed rewards, this is good or limited participants

What do you think??

Restriction of participants is also the best thing, as it will provide sufficient results for the participants. However, it also had a negative impact on some participants. If a project is promising but limits participants, it is unfortunate for participants who do not get the opportunity.

$ 3000 is a very small amount. We can avoid this if we see a large number of participants listed in the spreadsheet.
They would not agree with it tho. The more participants the better. They will not care about how much the participants will earn. As long as their project are promoted they will have no problem with it.

I guess the problem starts with the numerous number of participants but very few bounty campaigns.

copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2020, 04:52:52 PM

For the bounty system now, maybe I prefer the participation limit, because when the token is distributed, is the price in accordance with the rewards that you get especially if you participate in full all campaigns
maybe it is better for bounty management and those who have a fair take project within the limits of bounty participants, and more agree that the duration of the bounty might be better shortened from the most 3-5 months can be shortened to 1-2 months because after the campaign is over, we still waiting for certainty when it will be distributed besides the after ico / ieo answer we don't know for sure when it will be completed and the last time it will be listed on the excange. but it all depends on the project and who manages the bounty
Anonymous100

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 09:18:12 PM

JUST IF

What do you think??

They would not agree with it tho. The more participants the better. They will not care about how much the participants will earn. As long as their project are promoted they will have no problem with it.

I guess the problem starts with the numerous number of participants but very few bounty campaigns.

Yes. This benefits the developer of the project, while those of us who promote the project will not get anything.
If it is a low cost project to promote, it is better to limit participants, but if the promotional costs are high, there is no need to restrict participants.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 09:53:24 PM

For the bounty system now, maybe I prefer the participation limit, because when the token is distributed, is the price in accordance with the rewards that you get especially if you participate in full all campaigns
maybe it is better for bounty management and those who have a fair take project within the limits of bounty participants, and more agree that the duration of the bounty might be better shortened from the most 3-5 months can be shortened to 1-2 months because after the campaign is over, we still waiting for certainty when it will be distributed besides the after ico / ieo answer we don't know for sure when it will be completed and the last time it will be listed on the excange. but it all depends on the project and who manages the bounty
Yes it would be better if they lessen the participants and the duration of the bounty campaign. This is to get a high rewards for the allocated campaign for having a limited participants and a short period waiting after the bounty is finish.

However only the dev has the power to make it real, we can give our suggestions but its not certain if this can happen in bounty campaign. Since they have their own rules and its an advantage for them if there are many bounty hunters who will spread awareness about their project.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 10:46:33 PM

Limits on the bounty campaign is really good idea because sometimes it is a cause also why the rewards is very low when campaign ends and they get the rewards. Many bounty hunters now and we know some of them are joining their multiple accounts so they get a high rewards than the other 1 account only and I hope those hunters be honest and don't join their other accounts to one campaign so the other people can join also to the campaign.
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 10:59:19 PM

Limits on the bounty campaign is really good idea because sometimes it is a cause also why the rewards is very low when campaign ends and they get the rewards. Many bounty hunters now and we know some of them are joining their multiple accounts so they get a high rewards than the other 1 account only and I hope those hunters be honest and don't join their other accounts to one campaign so the other people can join also to the campaign.
Honestly isnt something that you can really guarantee for most people now yet alts is a common thing since they do know that rewards are less then they do make out most of it by
having multiple ones to recieve multiple rewards which would be significant if it would be pooled all in one.Its impossible for bounties to have some limit or restriction in numbers
yet the main priority of these things are for maximum exposure which means limitation is unlikely to happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
fadhilz123

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 11:11:12 PM

The Fixed reward is not good, because I see many bounties using fixed reward allocation, and at the end of the campaign, not all reward is distributed, so fixed reward is not a solution, stake reward is better

If limited participants, we agree this is the solution, and now already so many bounty managers using it, so I think no more worried about too many promoters
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 01:29:22 AM

Absolutely, there should be limits on bounty campaigns because there is also limited supply allocated on the bounty and it is split into different types. There should also be a KYC when the payout is applied so that the people who have multiple accounts cannot get it. I am good at fixed rewards so that there is no confusion. Limited participants is better for the active users to be rewarded based really on what they deserved.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 08:43:26 AM

JUST IF

What do you think??

I agree on limiting the bounty participants. I recently noticed a campaign wants 4 weeks signature campaign and its budget allocation is only $750 and they want 250 signature participants. I don't know how this bounty manager agree to post this type of bounty. Probably they don't considering bounty hunters as man. So it is high time to limit the participants according to the allocation so that one participant can get a minimum payment to cover the transaction fees and withdraw fees from any exchange.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 09:26:15 AM

Your fortunate if the task is dealt with by a decent administrator where he see an excessive amount of members will make the spending plan weakened. Most dev group see abundance crusade as the simplest and practical approach to advance their undertaking. If not, there are numerous different implies that they can embrace to advance their mission. This will assist with keeping the prize considerable and give the trackers energy to work more diligently accordingly forestalling spam. The significant reason for spam posts is an excessive number of advertisers.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 09:36:15 AM

JUST IF

What do you think??

That is a good idea but the developers and bounty manager will only think things that will favor the promotion of the campaign if they can get thousands of promoters by just allocating a very small portion of their token and many bounty hunters participate, it will be to their advantages, bounty hunters should always check the number of participants and the token allocation so they will know if they are not getting good shares.
Ayiranorea

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 12:00:26 PM

Limiting of participants is the best choice, but there needs to be specific amount need to be allocated as minimum for every level of member. This will make the project worthy and the participants have better involvement in promoting the project. These day bounty campaigns have started to provide large volume of rewards. Very few are give good earning when listed while majority of the large volume tokens provided go with very less values.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████