Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:31:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which XBOX services are you currently subscribed?
XBOX Live only
XBOX Live & Game Pass (XBOX only)
XBOX Live & Game Pass (PC only)
XBOX Live is actually FREE if you're subscribed to Game Pass (Ultimate)
I'm not subscribed to either XBOX services, I prefer to play old school offline gaming instead

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you subscribe to XBOX Live only? How about Game Pass (XBOX, PC, or ULTIMATE)?  (Read 73 times)
KiloFoxtrot (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 07:46:04 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2020, 05:57:02 PM by KiloFoxtrot

I have subscribed to XBOX Live for a couple of years already and it's quite a good value getting up to 4 games for FREE each month indeed, aside from being able to play online on the XBOX Live network, plus you could save up to 50% in-store discounts if you purchase XBOX One Games as well.

But the XBOX Game Pass though is like the Netflix of XBOX gaming and there are different options (as mentioned on the SUBJECT TITLE and POLL QUESTIONS) to consider depending on your budget and preference.

And I must say, I'm contemplating whether or not to give this subscription a try, or if I'd rather just stick with XBOX Live and simply buy my XBOX games ala cart instead because Game Pass might be too much for my own good anyway (since I've already a huge backlog of Paid and FREE XBOX games as it is).

I hope other XBOX gamers here could share their experience and answer the poll question (above), just to find out and get a consensus as to what other like-minded XBOX gamers here are subscribed to as well.

Btw, if anyone got some spare time we could maybe schedule some online gaming on XBOX Live as well.

Thanks.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: