~
May 26, 2020, 02:14:25 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 11:15:20 AM by Hhampuz

~~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5926

Meh.

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 02:14:44 PM

Reserved

lightbit

Activity: 343
Merit: 78

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2020, 02:24:05 PM

An ANN from a legendary account? Well, my doubts are gone that's for sure.  Grin

Oh btw, please fix the typo (Concodium instead of Concordium  Wink) in this image :

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 🗲🗲🗲  Cryptopia  🗲🗲🗲 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Get your Crypto Project listed now!
busminer

Activity: 1764
Merit: 570

Twitter\X @AlexKosa1

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2020, 03:00:54 PM

An ANN from a legendary account? Well, my doubts are gone that's for sure.  Grin

Oh btw, please fix the typo (Concodium instead of Concordium  Wink) in this image :

good catch )

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 10:28:24 PM

If Hhampuz posted a project here, it means he accepted the job of posting the project on behalf of the team because he believes that this is a legit project.
Reputable BMs usually don't accept the job of representing a project unless he is truly convinced with the intentions of the project.
So let's see if this will really be indeed a good project to watch out for or not...
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 08:08:44 AM

You shouldn't stop here to do your own research. Anyone and even a member with a good reputation can be fooled one day. You also need to learn how future project prospects are, even if you believe the project is safe from potential scams.
So far, Hhampuz hasn't stated that this is his project. I don't think Hhampuz will be fully responsible for your losses.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 912

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 10:06:52 AM

many altcoin right now running this method(*running node get paid without torture the CPU), would be great if testnet balance carried till mainnet  Kiss Grin Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cjsummers82

Activity: 22
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 09:46:09 PM

You shouldn't stop here to do your own research. Anyone and even a member with a good reputation can be fooled one day. You also need to learn how future project prospects are, even if you believe the project is safe from potential scams.
So far, Hhampuz hasn't stated that this is his project. I don't think Hhampuz will be fully responsible for your losses.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 11:26:17 PM

I seriously doubt this is Hhampuz project, maybe he will handle the promotional campaign for this project. Anyway, I don't think he will be liable for possible losses of an investor on this project if he is not in anyway part of the team. It is always the user's responsibility to do his own due diligence when it comes to investing in crypto project. He can't do the work for you.

But I suggest if the team can also create their own official account here so they can respond to questions from the community, in which, Hhampuz can't answer on some of them.
mc1225

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Former shitcoiner, former ICO maker and now a free

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 10:11:05 AM

i don't think concordium is open for public funding, so no possible losses.
Now it's clearly looks like a project that doesn't have its place here.
I mean, ID Layer? Meaning compliant?
And the team looks very far from the blockchain world (beside the science team of course and somebody from the shitcoin Beam).
Anybody had a look on their white paper?
What kind of PoS mechanism do they use?
beniissembert

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 10:26:47 AM

What a start!
My name is Beni and I'm from Team Concordium so no ambiguity here.
And our dear friend who called me shitcoiner since I was Beam CMO, well...
Anyway, my first post here.
And i just wanted to provide some precisions:
1. Concordium will not conduct any public funding. No ICO, no IEO. Period. We have secured several rounds of funding and we will open a new one in a couple of weeks but only for accredited investors, VCs and Family offices.
2. Concordium is novel Tier 1 Blockchain based on a 2-layer consensus and with an ID Layer at the protocol level. Public, permissionless, Concordium is the ultimate alternative to Hyperledger and Corda.
3. Concordium is based on a PoS mechanism, currently pPoS but we will deploy a smart and dedicated Delegation mechanism.
4. Concordium will deploy a Private Sharding architecture for better security and scalability when our finality will be "used" as a service between all the shards.
5. Concordium has a clear business orientation with already in development use cases in the automobile, Identity and Voting industries.
6. No decentralization for Concordium for now, but when the market conditions and the technology landscape will allow it, we will move from a semi centralized governance to a fully decentralized one.
7. Concordium is based in Switzerland but has offices in London, Copenhagen, not far from Marbella and in Tel Aviv.
8. The Tech team is led by Dr. Torben Perdersen, the father of the Pedersen Commitment and is driven by COBRA, a dedicated Research Center at Arrhus University and led by Prof. Jesper Nielsen and Prof. Claudio Orlandi.
That's it for now.
If you feel like having some debates when it comes to our approach on privacy, auditability and other subjects like Crypto Kitties (just kidding), feel free to find us on Discord and on Twitter.
HatuSS

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

DAOmaker.com - Social Mining Tech | Tier 1 IEOs

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 10:31:58 AM

Reserved for thread updates.
HatuSS

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 10:36:34 AM

If Hhampuz posted a project here, it means he accepted the job of posting the project on behalf of the team because he believes that this is a legit project.
Reputable BMs usually don't accept the job of representing a project unless he is truly convinced with the intentions of the project.
So let's see if this will really be indeed a good project to watch out for or not...

Concordium will be open for usage rather than investment, so any qualms on investment value are not applicable. 
The project has delivered a technological leap for enterprise solutions and tests with major early partners is underway. However, as it is a blockchain, it will also cater to wider global usage for not just large corps, but small businesses and even entrepreneurial devs.
HatuSS

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 10:38:56 AM

Absolutely!
Everyone is encouraged to take a deeper dive into the project to get a grasp of its application of ZK, new layer-1 applications, and presentations of early usage.
HatuSS

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 10:43:42 AM

I seriously doubt this is Hhampuz project, maybe he will handle the promotional campaign for this project. Anyway, I don't think he will be liable for possible losses of an investor on this project if he is not in anyway part of the team. It is always the user's responsibility to do his own due diligence when it comes to investing in crypto project. He can't do the work for you.

But I suggest if the team can also create their own official account here so they can respond to questions from the community, in which, Hhampuz can't answer on some of them.

This announcement is not a call for investment, as the project is not even doing an ICO.
The announcement's main purpose is to distribute awareness of a new blockchain, which targets a new breed of BaaS solutions.
beniissembert

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 10:43:50 AM

Oh yeah, have a look at our blog here:
https://medium.com/concordium and especially at our Science section: https://medium.com/concordium/tagged/science
lightbit

Activity: 343
Merit: 78

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 11:31:59 AM

Thanks for the concern. You are right I shouldn't believe anyone just like that. I will be more careful from now on. Thanks for saving me from a possible loss.  Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 🗲🗲🗲  Cryptopia  🗲🗲🗲 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Get your Crypto Project listed now!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: