Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:11:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Builled for supporting Bitcoin Cash instead of Bitcoin Core  (Read 193 times)
Digitradez (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 11:02:28 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2020, 10:07:26 PM by Digitradez

-
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 11:06:43 PM

Ltc is pretty good for me to transact at a low fee... I don't pay more than a cent for bitcoin transactions though when I send them.

Eth is also pretty cheap for sending I've found... Its a matter of personal preference what coin you're wanting to use, naming isn't - it's bitcoin not bitcoin core, bitcoin core is the software and has too many syllables.

Bitcoin cash actually has a security flaw when compared with bitcoin as it uses the same algorithm and need much less power for a 51% attack to occur. But a simple algorithmic change can fix that.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3831

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 03:15:57 AM
Merited by nutildah (1)

Maybe because you and people like Roger Ver need to stop calling Bitcoin, Bitcoin Core. Bitcoin Core is the name of one of Bitcoin's development teams[1] and the name of the Bitcoin node software[2], not the name of the protocol itself.

[1] https://bitcoin.org/en/development#dev-communities
[2] https://bitcoin.org/en/bitcoin-core/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3831

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 05:50:03 AM

If i use another Bitcoin software such as Electrum, Bitcoin Knots or Bitcore, will BCH community says Electrum cryptocurrency have very big fees Huh

Yep. It's funny how a good chunk of the BCH people heavily dislike their coin being called "bcash" but then calls BTC "Bitcoin Core". Pure hypocrisy if you ask me.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 08:43:29 AM

Its gotten ridiculous how so many paid shills are bullying people for supporting bitcoincash instead of bitcoin core.

bitcoin cash is an altcoin while bitcoin core is a full node client. what you said makes no sense because it is like saying i like eating apples instead of the color blue Cheesy

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 09:12:23 AM

Bullying is one of the bad aspect of internet. It always has been.
As a simple crypto user I am not for or against any coins. I believe every coin can contribute to the overall adoption of cryptocurrency in the world.
Talking good about bitcoincash doesn't make me an anti bitcoin and talking good of bitcoin doesn't make me an anti bitcoincash. A neutral user should point out the good things from bad in every crypto.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 10:08:36 AM

Bullying is one of the bad aspect of internet. It always has been.
As a simple crypto user I am not for or against any coins. I believe every coin can contribute to the overall adoption of cryptocurrency in the world.
Talking good about bitcoincash doesn't make me an anti bitcoin and talking good of bitcoin doesn't make me an anti bitcoincash. A neutral user should point out the good things from bad in every crypto.

Point out bad in every crypto and blindly follow none, you'd be welcomed nowhere. It's bitter truth of the crypto community. There are very few who independently appreciate good things and criticize the bad ones. The case of Cobra is a classic example, he called the BCH fork bad and he was titled enemy by bitcoincash community and he realized maybe bitcoincash is not that bad and he was claimed to be enemy of bitcoin community.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: