Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:25:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bye  (Read 4828 times)
Krype89

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2020, 12:09:10 PM

will you do me favour and make an exception maybe "please"  Roll Eyes Grin ...  in those bad times we face corona and all that .. i may recieve some love from you and in return lots of positive karma from me hehe^^

i dont fullfil your requirements completely but its just cuz im junion member.. although im here since a long time now already and you also know me .. like we know eachother from couple times we had a talk right Cheesy

my username be: KilLaHpr0

fingers crossed.. no matter what .. i understand if you cant just bend the rules a little and just want them to be applied without exception..

i might do a another deposit on my own again then .. i really consider doing so.. i know i said a bunch times in our last conversations Cheesy but I obviously lacked the incentive a bit Cheesy

stay all healthy and wish not just you but every bitgame.online players best of luck all .. and take care stay home...

best regards

Sure, we are going to make an exception for you, because you are our old player and deposited multiple times.
3 mBTC was added to your balance.

sir, that is honestly a nice thing you doing. very damm generous i seriously appreciate ... ;-) .. you are doing a very good job constantly since years now also id like to thank you for your effort in this! keep it up.. and no matter what bonus turn out.... just to show some respect and prove i appreciated your kindness 4 real and not just words.... i be goin to do a deposit too..!

your site is also one of my first places i loved and "grew up" at/with ... to anything gambling and crypto related... will always be having a special relation to you, your site..

wish you a happy and successfull weekend. take care

★    $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest   ★
███████ [    https://bitsler.com    ] ███████
★   $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest   ★
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
abahcoin

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2020, 07:20:53 PM

My username abahco
Thanks

●                     T H O U   F i n a n c e     || |  |   |    High APY Yields                     ●
●            ████  ███  ██  █   THOU FARM   █  ██  ███  ████            ●

●            [ UNISWAP THOU - ETH ]  Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Discord            ●
In the silence

Activity: 1289
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 07:25:08 PM

Username: Inthesilence
abahcoin

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2020, 10:18:02 AM

My username abahco
Thanks

You need to add and confirm your email address. Please, read carefully terms and conditions of giveaway.
Email confirmed

●                     T H O U   F i n a n c e     || |  |   |    High APY Yields                     ●
●            ████  ███  ██  █   THOU FARM   █  ██  ███  ████            ●

●            [ UNISWAP THOU - ETH ]  Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Discord            ●
jensen74

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 01:05:39 PM

hi username crichter
CntryBoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 07:50:01 AM

username: CntryBoy
xendit

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 05:57:01 AM

Hello sir, i hope u real a good boy, a good people and trusted.
bitgame very trusted for play game with cypto..
xendit

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 01:16:32 PM

Check my message sir
xendit

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 02:56:03 AM

Sorry sir i'm reply from this thread... "You have exceeded the limit of 2 personal messages per day. Buying a Copper membership may increase your limit."
i check all my wife phone and no connected email u say..
please update/change email sir..
i say u on pesonal messages for my second email.
Thanks
xendit

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 07:37:45 PM

Sorry sir i'm reply from this thread... "You have exceeded the limit of 2 personal messages per day. Buying a Copper membership may increase your limit."
i check all my wife phone and no connected email u say..
please update/change email sir..
i say u on pesonal messages for my second email.
Thanks

I can not do this. It is really strange that you have no access to email that you have provided during registration on Bitgame.

This site bitgame.online is down? lie?
website bitgame.online is offline?
liar?Huh
my all balance btc is stolen on this admin site..
OMG
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: