Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZebPay is back?  (Read 441 times)
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 03:13:18 PM

very pathetic support of zebpay exchange. I don't use that exchange which moves out when we as an Indian crypto community facing a tough time And when the supreme court gives judgment in favor of crypto they are back.
and they looted people by there High fee structure

You had heard that Zebpay was one of the pioneers in India couple of years back when they were functioning and was also producing the god service to the customs. Not sure after that since they closed their India operations and now they seems to be back. All would like them to be back with the same where they had left in terms of services and platform to be used for Indians.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 03:38:15 AM

very pathetic support of zebpay exchange. I don't use that exchange which moves out when we as an Indian crypto community facing a tough time And when the supreme court gives judgment in favor of crypto they are back.

You had heard that Zebpay was one of the pioneers in India couple of years back when they were functioning and was also producing the god service to the customs. Not sure after that since they closed their India operations and now they seems to be back. All would like them to be back with the same where they had left in terms of services and platform to be used for Indians.

It was indeed a pioneer but at that time there weren't much competitors, right now there are better alternatives available and I doubt zebpay can reach the heights it once was.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 05:21:38 AM
Merited by Heisenberg_Hunter (1)

It was indeed a pioneer but at that time there weren't much competitors, right now there are better alternatives available and I doubt zebpay can reach the heights it once was.
All these so called entrepreneurs really need to experiment with some other ideas rather than the same old cash grabs in the name of adding new tokens and the constant milking from the trading fees. It has been sometime that the ban has been lifted and the space is wide open for something different.
I like the initiative by CoinDCX with their hashtag of #trycrypto. They are also taking some initiative about making people learn about crypto. Although there is already a lot of free material available, i feel this may be more in line with coinbase earn which pays you some pennies to go through introductions on various cryptocurrencies.
chunnu39

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 02:07:20 PM

https://inc42.com/buzz/with-new-leadership-team-crypto-startup-zebpay-is-back-to-india/

- The cryptocurrency company is now being led by CEO Rahul Pagidipati

- The company has also onboarded new leaders for finance, marketing and strategy

- ZebPay had shuttered its Indian business in September 2018
Yes it is absolutely back here is another blog post citing the same thing: https://news.bitcoin.com/zebpay-relaunch-india/ . Looks like they are inspired by the WazirX's Acquisition by Binance. Moreover the primary reason why they left was RBI banning banking transactions with crypto exchanges but then WAZIRX realized that how nicely can P2P work in such an environment. Looks like ZEBPAY will now focus on becoming a full fledged exchange with P2P facility in India.

I doubt the correctness of this news. Because the website is showing "500 server error". I don't know is it only me or everyone else is getting the same error!
Zebpay.com works fine for me. Moreover, many existing Zebpay users including me got emails that they are due for a comeback. So I guess the news is legit.

Wallet maintenance fee? Looks something new for me.
Back in 2018, when they closed, they had informed that they would charge fee for the safekeeping of the Crypto which was not withdrawn by the users after the withdrawal deadline. I guess that's what they are calling as Wallet Maintenance fee. Dont know the earlier charges were, but this was discussed in the latest email as well
Therefore, please take notice that from March 1st, 2020, we will charge a monthly fee of 0.0001 BTC per member, equal (on average) to roughly USD 0.80 / SGD 1.1 / INR 60
The line "passive Income and Borrowing program" clearly shows that they are ready to become the first exchange to dive into margin trading with leverage in India. They might even launch some investment schemes just like Binance has been doing lately. But I don't think there is much of an Indian market which would want to trade on an Indian exchange now. Everyone is pretty comfortable with exchanges like Binance and Huobi etc.

don't fall in the trap of zebpay they are foreign companies only here to earn money they didn't here for supporting our Indian crypto community. even the team has not enough members to solve support related problems. and they fee structure also surprises you. atlast i dont wanna be part of that company which think only about itself not as a indian crypto community.
chunnu39

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 02:29:06 PM

that was old-time old team and old terms and policies. but the company is merged into other parent company and they have now settled out India. even the team also changed and there service too. I had a bad experience with zebpay in 2020. even my brother also faced an issue regarding customer support.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: