Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:36:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WaykiChain just confirmed WGRT to be listed on the Top 1 exchange!  (Read 106 times)
Danumsigwasan (OP)

Activity: 253
Merit: 13

I am from Forex world.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 03:18:24 PM

Waykichain has confirmed on their twitter page that WGRT is going to have an IEO on the top exchange (most likely Binance, Kucoin, or OKex). I’ve been rooting for this coin since last year. The foundation has been really quiet about them until the past few weeks. Believe me this is going to be huge!

For those who don’t know about WGRT, it is the governance token for Waykichain. Now Wayki already has 2 coins circulating and they’ve been relatively successful. But WGRT has always been the missing piece of the puzzle. If you’re a Waykichain token (WICC) holder like me then expect it to moon as well once WGRT gets listed.

You see, once Wayki gets the ball rolling, there’s no going back. It’s perfect timing too because in about a half-year’s time Bitcoin is going to start rallying. If you don’t think so, check out the charts past halving. Bitcoin had always risen to unprecedented levels several months or a year after every halving. And this time, it’s gonna bring the whole Wayki ecosystem with it.

Now why am I bullish on WGRT Wayki? Well, first of all Wayki is the best DeFi platform among all Chinese-based blockchain projects. I’ve been following their Medium blog since day 1 and since then they’ve been constantly updating us with their work. You could tell how much dedication the team has put into bringing adoption to the masses.

In my opinion, they could use a bit more marketing. Most of what they’ve done to promote themselves is simply grassroots movements, holding prized contests for their users, which is totally cool but it doesn’t get the word out as much spending money on real marketing campaigns. In a way, I guess it shows that they are confident in their tech and solutions.

WGRT to the moon. See you guys in the sale!

Source of news: https://twitter.com/wayki_chain/status/1265509727590666242

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KYCbench

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 04:00:02 PM

Lol, as I predicted few days ago, it is Binance!

It was too obvious then and too obvious now. There was also the meeting between giants of both companies, so that should have confirmed it then.
smartchain
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 04:03:56 PM

Waykichain has confirmed on their twitter page that WGRT is going to have an IEO on the top exchange (most likely Binance, Kucoin, or OKex). I’ve been rooting for this coin since last year. The foundation has been really quiet about them until the past few weeks. Believe me this is going to be huge!

For those who don’t know about WGRT, it is the governance token for Waykichain. Now Wayki already has 2 coins circulating and they’ve been relatively successful. But WGRT has always been the missing piece of the puzzle. If you’re a Waykichain token (WICC) holder like me then expect it to moon as well once WGRT gets listed.

You see, once Wayki gets the ball rolling, there’s no going back. It’s perfect timing too because in about a half-year’s time Bitcoin is going to start rallying. If you don’t think so, check out the charts past halving. Bitcoin had always risen to unprecedented levels several months or a year after every halving. And this time, it’s gonna bring the whole Wayki ecosystem with it.

Now why am I bullish on WGRT Wayki? Well, first of all Wayki is the best DeFi platform among all Chinese-based blockchain projects. I’ve been following their Medium blog since day 1 and since then they’ve been constantly updating us with their work. You could tell how much dedication the team has put into bringing adoption to the masses.

In my opinion, they could use a bit more marketing. Most of what they’ve done to promote themselves is simply grassroots movements, holding prized contests for their users, which is totally cool but it doesn’t get the word out as much spending money on real marketing campaigns. In a way, I guess it shows that they are confident in their tech and solutions.

Congrats WaykiChain. Really proud of their team who made this possible. I have followed WaykiChain from long time and was always confident of them going far and that’s exactly what they achieved.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 04:32:07 PM

Lol, as I predicted few days ago, it is Binance!

It was too obvious then and too obvious now. There was also the meeting between giants of both companies, so that should have confirmed it then.

It's good to hear that they are planning to conduct an ICO in top exchange.

How ever why they stop the campaign they have here it will give more exposure  to the project if they continue having that while having a promotion also in exchange.

I just wish they will continue the weekly campaign payment they have .

yptorian

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 04:37:04 PM

Just connecting the dots as said by Kycbench, it indeed is Binance. They are clear number 1, so there is seriously no way it could be any other. And if it’s true then it will be massive and it’s sure this token is going to the moon!
Andrew Parker

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 05:42:17 PM

Amazing News!!!

It's a brilliant move as it's useless to go for ordinary or low level exchanges, as that kills the whole vision. So excited now to see where it goes. More power to Waykichain.
Candycrush1129

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 05:51:21 PM

I like this  Grin  They are really building up the excitement. By now everyone knows which exchange it is. Good job
Habitus ICO
Copper Member

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 05:56:28 PM

It’s a huge achievement. Unfortunately, there are many quality option which deserves to be listed there but just because they don’t have solid backing. It’s vital for Binance to also allow other ordinary projects to be listed there not just big names!
Mammothcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

KoinPro

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 05:59:27 PM

This is a very good development for the project and it has strengthened the bullish momentum and sentiment on it. Although one cannot categorically say the name of the exchange, I believe a lot of people have an idea of the exchnage already. The only downside is, projects tend to dump first upon listing on there before pumping.

FantasyGold

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 05:59:40 PM

It’s a fantastic option even if was not getting listed on top exchange. Any token backed by the government of any country can’t be ordinary.

WGRT is special and that by very special parent in Waykichain!

Not even waiting for IEO, I will be in for purchase immediately once it’s available.
Freddy11

Activity: 391

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 06:07:59 PM

This is a very good development for the project and it has strengthened the bullish momentum and sentiment on it. Although one cannot categorically say the name of the exchange, I believe a lot of people have an idea of the exchnage already. The only downside is, projects tend to dump first upon listing on there before pumping.

I think it’s surely between Binance and OkEx since recently Waykichain had a meeting with Binance while they have very strong relationship with OkEx. So it must be between them. However, with term used of no.1 then it probably is Binance. Anyhow, I am keeping my fingers crossed.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 06:51:03 PM

Top 1 exchange in this market? That's Binance, everyone knows Binance is the top 1 exchange in this market. So why does this project reveal secrets?

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████